Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Sivana

Love these guys! Been using them for a while and their support is incredible. Do yourself a favor and download this app today for your store!

Crownclouds

This app is perfect! I use it on my shopify store at www.CrownClouds.com I struggled for so long trying to gather reviews on my website, this app provides an easy way to ask customers for reviews after they've made purchases and even provides the option to remind customers! 5/5

Trial Store2

Still getting the hang of it but so far I like it. I do wish I could edit the outgoing emails myself tho.

Vendetta Com Sg 2

Definitely a must have to improve customer faith in products.

Frolicstyle

I would definitely recommend the Stamped Reviews app. I'm not a technical person, but it easy to install and customize to give you a professional looking email review program.

Monsieur Marone

Very useful app, nicely done, good team, and what can i say more ??? GET IT !

Beard Blade

We are using the Shopify Reviews app and were looking for a solution that would allow us to send out automated review emails to customers that had purchased from our site. This app is quite brilliant, and very reasonably priced compared to some of the other offerings. Set up was fairly straightforward, and the support team are more than willing to assist with any questions we have. Highly recommended!

Sure 2 Sleep

We selected Stamped.io based upon their rich feature set and excellent reputation. We looked at others, some costing more than 10+ times the cost of Stamped. Stamped delivers excellent value for any e-commerce store.

Their support has been nothing short of outstanding. They reply quickly to emails and bend over backwards in regard to helping get their application up and running. Stamped.io is a must for any store.

Ozproducts

Five star app, a must have for all shops.

Espace Style De Vie

Super génial et très facile,
merci beaucoup