Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Holycrapwholesale

Awesome review app. Features and price are much better than YotPo. Any questions are answered fast.

Singularu

Fantastic App! Fair price (not like others as Yotpo), very easy to use and fantastic value added to the store. If you are looking for social proof apps, this one is a must. Also the support team is incredible.

Elektra Bub Tots Kids Shop

Great app for reviews at a fabulous price - and only one to import reviews from other smaller review sites. Fantastic customer service

Sharply Knives

So far so good. Lots of options and extra functionality that allows you to make the most of your reviews. Great work - keep it up!

Cheapnatostraps

Tommy from stamped.io consistently replies to my support requests and always within 24 hours which is crucial for my busy store. The reviews app itself is outstanding value and easy to use. It has provided authenticity to my website and built trust with my future customers and browsers that has seen us experience a steady increase in sales since install. The app is constantly updated providing new features that actually have good logic and business purpose.

Ohsopaper

Great app so far and very easy to use. I just got my first 2 reviews and it made me so happy!!!

Dailynecklace

very nice and easy to use app. highly recommended.

Greenchild Llc

Top notch customer service. Excellent Shopify integration.

Moon Shop Uae

I've tried several review apps and we're keeping this one. Does it all for a reasonable price. Great value for money!

Saraf Furniture

Inactive support, Apps don't work as advertised, support doesn't acknowledge problem and thus doesn't solve, however they advise to you switch to a plan with higher monthly fee if we want to use bug free APP, fyi, we already already on a paid plan !!

July 14, 2020

Hello Saraf Furniture,

Thank you for your feedback.

Our support team aims to reply all queries within 12 hours for all users.

We are sorry to hear about the misunderstanding for the issue you were facing, and we will definitely want to get this sorted out to ensure that the app works optimally for all our users.

Our support team will be reaching out to you to provide a resolution for the issue you were facing :)