Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Stamped.io
4.7
May 24, 2020

It's a perfect customizable app to gain trust with consumers! We are using it and I totally recommend it!

Gaudy
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Edited May 24, 2020

Loving it so far. The only thing I don't like is that you have to go into the product itself to see the number of stars. LOVE the fact that all widgets are embedded for me by download as I have limited technical ability.
UPDATE
Wow thank you so much I asked and you listened! Really love this have trialled a few now and this is the best so far!

Off The Wall Accessories OTW
Time spent using app: 10 months

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and actually, we do have star ratings for the product collection pages as well, our team will reach out to you to assist with the installation :)

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales!

May 23, 2020

It's too simple, it's very easy to use. Thank you very much. I will support you. Thank you for your wonderful service

Broker's Market
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months

May 23, 2020

Great support, and excellent results from using the app. Outstanding team as well - much better than the others I've tried.

UKBumpKeys
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and support, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

May 23, 2020

I'm currently migrating 6 sites over to Stamped.IO and the support and onboarding has been incredible. Thanks so much Stamped team. Loving the app!

Happy Skincare