Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Saraf Furniture

Inactive support, Apps don't work as advertised, support doesn't acknowledge problem and thus doesn't solve, however they advise to you switch to a plan with higher monthly fee if we want to use bug free APP, fyi, we already already on a paid plan !!

July 14, 2020

Hello Saraf Furniture,

Thank you for your feedback.

Our support team aims to reply all queries within 12 hours for all users.

We are sorry to hear about the misunderstanding for the issue you were facing, and we will definitely want to get this sorted out to ensure that the app works optimally for all our users.

Our support team will be reaching out to you to provide a resolution for the issue you were facing :)

Trubeads

Absolutely does what it must do. GREAT customer support. definetly a must have app for reviewing your products!

Lily Peeps

Love this app. I ALWAYS read reviews before I buy ANYTHING....and I mean anything, and your customers are no different. They will buy if other people like or even love what you sell. The Product Review App is easy to use, and absolutely gets results!

Heavens Gate Home Garden

Works great! I love this app!! And the customer service from the developer is great as well. Couldn't ask for anything more. (Except that I do think that $12.99/mo. is a bit high for 1st upgraded version. I'd like to see a lower version, for maybe 100 reviews, rather than the 200.)

Koyara

Was previously using Judge.me and decided to switch over. The front end is fantastic but the back end is even better. So much more customizable fields, dynamic coupon feature, various review widgets, and lots more features for a mere $9 increase. The best part was how easy it was to integrate it as they had a on-boarding team to import my reviews from the previous app and integrate it into my system along with my current theme. Definitely recommended product and a must have for all e-commerce stores seeking a review tool

Matts Music Store

Great app! Sends email to customers to remind them to leave a review automatically! Perfect!

www.dropdeeguitars.com

Bumnasium

WELL, THIS DID NOT MEET EXPECTATIONS AT ALL.

It was installed by a team member without my knowledge. I tried it out and it was immediately uninstalled. I do have a really big issue with this app. I continue to receive unwanted e-mails from them. I spoke to a representative from Stamped.io to unsubscribe me from the list, Amelia Clay, who stated, "We have removed you from any further emails! All the best :)". Immediately within hours after that e-mail, I receive not 1 but 3 more e-mails from them. Not a big deal as I am using a temp e-mail and it all goes straight to spam. But it might be an issue to other store owners. If this does not work for you, be ready to come across this situation like I did. CUSTOMER SUPPORT, USELESS! Just like this APP. Guys, do yourself a favor and stay away..!

July 14, 2020

Hello Bumnasium,

Thank you for your feedback.

Stamped.io does acknowledge the importance of privacy for our users and their customers, and has refined the un-subscription function to include an import function, and syncing with Klaviyo to ensure that customers who have un-subscribed from marketing emails will not receive review emails from the app as well.

We hope you will reconsider Stamped.io again in the future should you be looking for another review app for your store :)

Mangomask

Excellent app to receive product reviews, and it showcases the reviews very nicely with banners like verified buyer etc. it has nice features like review carousel, product recommendations etc. The support is superb as well. I personally worked with Tommy Ong and he is awesome. support is super fast in getting back and resolving any issues. I recommend this app.

Purayati

Good till now. Find the plan slightly expensive but other than that its good.

Prettyplease123

The support has been first class, it's made the initial leap of putting reviews on our store a lot easier having a platform that sits in so well and is also so easy to use. My questions have always been answered quickly and i would recommend this app to anyone looking for a product reviews solution