Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Mudgear

Very solid app with good integration with the native shopify reviews app. Enabling a review by email is a huge advantage over making your customer come back to your site. This is a great answer for anyone who can't pay the crazy prices older review apps are trying to charge for similar feature set.

Rion Douglas Gifts

I installed Products Reviews Addon and it was easy enough. Customer service contacted me to ask if there was anything I needed help. Tommy was AWESOME! Thanks Products Reviews Addon!

Country Chic Paint Us

I really love how customizable it is and it's fairly intuitive to use. For the things I wasn't able to figure out on my own, Tommy from the support team was fantastic and fixed all of my issues very quickly! I encountered a couple of customizations that I wasn't able to do on my end which was a bit annoying, but the support team was able to do it for me.

Vape Shop Brighton

Our experience with the guys at Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC has been brilliant, we really couldn't fault the level of expertise we have on hand at the touch of a keyboard and know that if we ever need help in resolving an issue it is quickly there for us.
They are always open to new ideas and implementing them quickly so we can get the most from this platform which is integral to our SEO and ongoing relationships with our customers.
In particular most recently I enquired about a product review we needed help with and within an hour I had a resolution to this problem, great work from Mohamed.

International Gourmet Pantry

September 16, 2016
Thought it prudent to let others know that sometimes Google may not pick up the Rich Snippets off your website. There is some sort of a glitch in programing or Google may find errors in the Apps code and thus will render this invaluable function invalid. Sad to have and continue to experience it. Hope Shopry can address this.

May 14, 2016
Another 5-star to emphasize that you could get portray a professional image for free. We haven't used the paid function yet but this app alongside Shopify's Product Review App, got most of the functionality that we were looking for. Down the road, would love to give all the paid features a go and compare it to the competition - especially the social side of the app features. Currently this app is in action at http://www.qualitygrocers.com

Roger Ximenez

Extremely useful and simple app! Their customer support is fantastic too—very responsive and helpful. I'd totally recommend!

Zizowireless

Worth every penny. Great service, great company. Super satisfied.

Honeygirlorganics

Great App! Easy to use and generates customer reviews automatically without too much effort. Now it's time to upgrade to the paid version, and we are excited to see what more that can do for our website!

Tasteetreasures

Love this app, does everything I need it to do and more! Plus support is so fast and helpful!

Tailor Made Nutrition

Has been very effective so far. I've used other techniques to garner reviews but this one has definitely worked the best!