Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Vlyvly Co

I love this app and its developer so much that I had to write this review. I usually don't write reviews about anything but I couldn't ignore the quality of app and service of the developer. The product itself was already good enough but my website needed little more customizations. I had about 3 major customizations needed and with speed and accuracy, the developer had done all customizations very quick and exactly the way I wanted. It's hard to explain the design of the wanted result over the email but even with several e-mails going back and forth to make it look right, the developer found out exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it to look and have done exactly that. He went beyond to make the look to fit my website's overall theme as well. I don't need to mention all the great features this app has but I just want to thank the developer(s) for making such a great app and for having an excellent service and quality!

Sword Plough

Really great app and AMAZING customer service! Tommy and the rest of the team were extremely responsive and helpful as we got up and running.

Kulaushop Sk

If I could add 5stars more I do it :) Tommy and whole Shopry team is totally great, helpful and they support everything I need. Very fast and friendly communication. Im very satisfied with interface of app and funcionalities. Back-end looks totally simple and you got there everything what you need. Everything works as I imagined. Great job guys :))

Marek, co-founder KULAUshop.sk

Cool East Market

I tried reviews before but never got any until now. This addon makes it easy for customers to review their purchase. Thanks

Andra Skin

I really should have used this from the beginning! Its great that it helps you collect reviews!

Waffatopia

Support has been AWESOME getting this installed and going (especially for folks with zero background on the subject). Works well for all of our waffle reviews on our site to ensure folks are seeing valid reviews. Easy to use and share reviews too. Good stuff!

Gentil

Awesome app. Great features at way better value than the competition *cough* Yotpo. Very active developers adding new goodies all the time and super responsive to requests and support. Very impressed, keep it up.

Mybrush Shoppen

This app adds value and the support behind is very responsive. Great work!

Insight Lighting

Excellent app, works like a charm!! :)

Pariot Apparel Company

App is easy and straightforward