4.7
February 23, 2017

good ! Nice app, it allows you to filter which reviews you want to keep on your page.

Quickgearshop
Italy
Time spent using app: 27 days
February 22, 2017

We like this app! We have many more reviews since we installed it. Can't go wrong with this one!

Western Soul
Time spent using app: About 4 years
February 22, 2017

The App is a very useful for collecting verified customer reviews. It has many useful features for growing your business. The 50 e-mail limit may be difficult for small businesses who cannot afford the monthly payment and want take advantage of the free plan until they grow.

Dohe Store
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
February 22, 2017

Quick response and consultation, Easy installation, Beautiful ceiling fan!

Star Fans 2
Time spent using app: 7 months

A must have app for any E-commerce website! Highly recommended

Brentwood Health And Wellness
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited August 31, 2017

Great app! Very easy to set up and it works perfectly with the orders automatically. We are getting many more reviews since we started using it. Highly recommended!

Update (08/31/17): Very happy with the app and the results have been fantastic. The main reason for the update is the customer service. I needed help with some issues I was having on my end, and Rachelle was just amazing. After many emails back and forth, she went above and beyond to help me solve the problem and understand how everything works. Rachelle, you rock!!! :) Thank you!

Jardin Flowers
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 21, 2017

This app works really well with Shopify Reviews, my only gripe is that you have to manage the reviews in 2 locations IF you disable auto publishing. It's a little pricier than some other review apps (but you don't mind when it works as described and continues to improve, whjich this does!) but far cheaper than certain other review apps.

Theheadboardstore
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited May 30, 2019

Been using them for a few years now. They just amazing. Support is incredibly fast and polite. I changed my shop theme and asked them how to add their app to it. Got an email back within a few minutes stating they have installed the app for me on the new theme. Was above what I asked :) Other apps would have emailed the instructions to you:)

Soul Sparkz
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 3 years
February 20, 2017

Extremely happy with this app. The reviews are seriously flowing in now, and I don't think we're even on the paid version yet. Love it!

Streetsaw
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 20, 2017

Good app to collect product Reviews.

Nighty House