Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Style My Candles

Really liking this app so far! We have already started getting reviews on our products. Seems to make the requesting reviews from your customers part very easy. Thanks!

09/02/16- Still using and loving this app! Just asked support to add the carousel reviews widget to a couple of my webpages and they responded quickly and had it done quickly! Now that we have quite a few reviews, I think displaying the reviews on the home page will help our customers purchase with confidence. thanks!

Route 401

Amazing app. I would definitely go for this one in conjunction with the Shopify Reviews app. Even on the free level it gives you the very important SEO benefit of having reviews. I am a paid subscriber and they are adding new features all the time and improving. Thanks!

Allpremiumstuff

Nice application and responsive support :)

Ingressitemsbuy

Amazinig application, has changed my site and my work !!!
***** Five Star

Coloraddicted Com

One of the top 10 apps on Shopify and just what I needed for my eshop ! A "must-have" for any eshop owner.

As if this wasn't enough, each time I asked a question, I got a reply in less than 10 minutes. On top of that, they offered to connect with me via TeamViewer to help me solve a potential problem !!!

This is phenomenal service from people who have built a super-duper app. Can't recommend it highly enough. Thank you so much !!!

Cws Healing

Great extension for the review app by Shopify just what it needed thank you.

Paul Labrecque Beauty

Amazing app and the customer support is quick, attentive and very helpful! Tommy is the best. He helped guide us through the setup process with ease. Very simple to install with shopify's review app. Highly recommend.

The Salty Fox

Where do I begin? Hands down, the best customer service we have ever received - lightening fast responses, easy installation and assistance at the click of a button. All the features of Yotpo premium but at a mere fraction of the cost. What an absolute gem. Tommy is an incredible asset and we would be utterly lost without him. Thank You!

Quintessential Tips

So good.

it does what it says it does, and the staff are great.

Frankly if you are not using this with your store then you picked wrong.

buy it, apply it and regret nothing.

Parrett Storage

Easy app to add to site. Current Theme we are using made it easy to integrate. I have a small confession - we had tried another app first but wasn't to happy the way it looked within site. After three months I am now exceeding my free limit (50 per month) and looking to extend to fee paying service if sells continue to come in.