Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 25, 2017

FInally found the app we've been looking for! Just for the FREE version is enough for our expectations...

Jayeoncare
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 25, 2017

Very Easy to set up and effective.

Thank you!

Amano Artisans
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited July 6, 2021

This app is simply amazing. On every level. It has really improved our store and the people find it really easy to use. I would just like to update this review and mention the amazing support team behind the app. They go above and beyond and are super efficient, fast and friendly.

Zenderservice
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 5 years
January 24, 2017

Love this app, it comes with a lot of customizable features and a sleek and modern look. Offers email to customers( you set when to send it), customer can leave review straight in the email which is great!
I also love all the widgets you can install to customize the look of the reviews! Customer service is also top notch and fast! Overall A++++++

Pearlsandrocks
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 23, 2017

Easy to setup my preferences and email settings (took 3 mins).Had several questions that were answered within 10 mins by app staff. Reviewed test emails before sending mass product review emails out (took 30 sec). Sent emails for every order year to date (took 20 mins). Customers were opening at 38% open rate within 1 hour. Seven days worth of work manually, done in under an hour. Very successful addition to my site!

Hts Global Supply
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Edited May 11, 2019

Love what the app does but dislike the current upgrade. Very confusing! Although I've been using this app for a couple of years, I'm now seriously considering a change.

Supreme Surface Cleaners
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 18, 2017

This is an excellent tool for my website, quickly changed everything over!
And the customer support is great.

Air Relax Store
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited March 29, 2017

Absolutely recommend the Product Reviews and the Product Reviews Addon APP. Easy to install, design can be adapted to your likes. With the Addon APP cool e-mails are posted automatically (or by you) to your customers and you can offer them a coupon code to reward them for the review and another one if they share it. It is very easy for your customers to react and the percentage of reviews I get is extremely high.

I had checked out quite a few other review apps, but this one is far the easiest and the best.
Besides it is free! The other APPs were quite expensive and this APP is so much better

If I get it right, you can upgrade and then even have your ratings displayed at GOOGLE.

I wanted to upload the reviews of my old shop, but had problems with formatting the file.
With an upgrade to the minimal plan I got all the support I needed. The staff of stamped.io was extremely helpful. As I still did not succeed, they loaded it up for me and now all the reviews are in.
Thanks a lot Tommy!!

March 29 2017
Still love this app - nothing changed to the above - absolutly recommend it.

Spamaroc
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 15, 2017

Easy to install and works great. A fantastic product at an affordable price

Enjoymatcha
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 3 years
January 14, 2017

Great product. Wish the pricing was a bit less though. I would only use 1 or 2 additional options and don't want to pay so much per month, but 100% would recommend otherwise.

Circle Square Diamond Art