Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kwotees

Time spent using app About 2 years

Awesome customer service. I needed help with requesting reviews from previous customers and Tommy went over an above to help me out.
The platform was easy to integrate and I am really looking forward to seeing a positive impact to our store's conversions.
Paul - kwotees.com

Avant Artisan Tea

Perfect addition to the Shopify Product Reviews app. Great support that helped set everything up and customize it to our store! Went beyond our expectations!

Mcafee Institute Inc

Phenominal product and even better support. The team helped me to set it up and customize it for our store. The went up and beyond and communicated in a professional and very timely manner. Keep up the good work guys.

Titanparacord

This add-on for Shopify's Product Reviews app is very cool. I replaced YOTPO with this and am very happy. On top of that, the service level provided is second to none. Would HIGHLY recommend!

You can see the widgets that are installed at http://www.titansurvival.com

The Normal Brand

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Fantastic app! Offers a great deal of amazing tools that make dealing with Shopify Reviews a child's play. I had a small problem with the communication between the app and Shopify's Product Reviews app and contacted Support - Tommy was super helpful and immediately resolved my issue. I strongly recommend Product Reviews Addon!

Fabgetupshop

Time spent using app 42 minutes

Just downloaded this app today and it is indeed a great app! I could see this app costing a lot of money but for being FREE? I couldn't ask for more! Very helpful app and it does what it says it does. You could do more with the paid subscription but if you are starting up, this is very useful. Very well integrated with Shopify's Product Reviews app and our site's (www.fabgetup.com) theme.

Www Therosetree Co Uk

Great app. Means something less I have to do, it automates reminders to my customers.

Skadi Electronics

Getting lots of customer reviews even on our small store. Would recommend!

1shoes

Location Australia

This is one of the best in terms of ROI thus far. I have managed to set it up and configure in few minutes and the results have been outstanding - I literally get between 15 to 25% of people responding with review. I know our product & customer service important to form this good opinion, however, before it has never been THAT easy to review the product & purchase. Respond directly via email - what can be simpler? Thanks Tommy and the team.

Summerties

Great app! Customer Service is just as great! Totally recommend as a must.