Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 7, 2016

The setup & customization for this app were pretty simple. I've gotten numerous reviews for my website so far. I wish customers could review multiple purchased products instead of just 1. You can prioritize products for review, but I have over 300 products. So I think it will be tricky to constantly switch out products for future reviews. But other than that, it's GREAT!

Canningcrafts
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 7, 2016

I wish I could give more stars.

There might be other apps out there with more technical features but the support is what makes this app the best!!!

Great support + timely response. I can't ask for more.

Thanks for your help, Tommy!

Onefinesecret Kr
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 7, 2016

Super quick response and accurate the first time. Very pleased.

Goldtouch
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 7, 2016

a great app that takes out the hassle of managing email campaigns to previous customers to try and get them to leave reviews.

would highly recommend as simple install and customer service is A*

Ink Oil
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 6, 2016

We implemented this app about a month ago and have seen a big increase in reviews and 5 star ratings! It's also given us an opportunity to connect directly with our less happy customers which has been so helpful in making sure we have satisfied customers. We would highly recommend this add-on to anyone looking to increase positive reviews on their retail site! Thanks Product Reviews team!

Dare Fashion
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 5, 2016

Thanks for the hard work. Really useful for my website,

Focuseak
China
Time spent using app: 17 days
September 1, 2016

Works well on UniversalMania.com

Universal Mania
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 1, 2016

Great app to add to my website! Also experienced very helpful support with getting the product reviews looking how I want them to on my website. Thank you!

Natalie Fan
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 31, 2016

Purchased the first tier product. I recommend this app! Easy to use, and for the most part "drives itself."

Fog Firearms 2
Time spent using app: About 3 years
August 31, 2016

What an app! Clean and professional looking. And the customer service is FIRST CLASS!

Pixartsy