Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Athletesinsight

Integrates seamlessly, no issues at all!

Wizarding Wares

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Had to laugh, as soon as I switched to this app YOTPO contacted me by telephone begging us to stay, I did give them the opportunity to come up with an "offer I cant refuse" but they as usual returned with a completely unrealistic value of their service, they came back with $4500per quarter if I would stay with them?? ( and this was their "managers" special price) HAHA NO THANK YOU! This new app does everything Yotpo does and more, constant updates and immediate response to help requests, why should I pay yotpo extra money for the more review I get? they didn't sell the item, source it or make it? they don't deserve to be running with prices like that, this app is 5***** and I will be recommending it over an over again

Mymusiccd Com

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Wow. It's about time this addition hit Shopify. For those out there wondering why Yotpo charges SOOO much for their service...it doesn't matter anymore because we have another option. With Review Product Reviews Addon (stampede.io) you get every meaningful add-on Yotpo offers for a fraction of the price. Set up is brainless. MyMusicCD.com has been around since 2004 but we switched to Shopify in 2013. We had to use Yotpo because the Product Reviews app didn't have add ons for emails, coupons, recommended products, etc. As soon as I saw this app add-on I switched. Took me about an hour to completely set everyhting up(install, code, emails, coupons, recommended products,etc)
So here's what you do...get Product Reviews - Shopify > Import your Yotpo or other reviews in> then get Review Product Reviews Addon Premium - $19.99/mth
Another bonus...schema data was so unpredictable with Yotpo reviews in our SERPs...not so with Product Reviews. I promise these cats didn't pay me but they saved me $$$$. Tons of install info for the add on in Shopify knowledge base too.OK...I'm shutting up now. :)
UPDATE: 2 months later - if I could rave more about how great this simple app is I would! I have never had so many reviews come in. Reviews have exploded for our site, something we always struggled with YotPo. Thanks again!!

Basis Pet Llc

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very worthwhile app for those with the Shopify Reviews app. This app clearly adds an important main function (auto-emailing review requests) but also has some other nice extensions. I had no problems installing or configuring the app and it has been functioning without issue for a few weeks now. I've already gathered a number of new reviews. I feel like many apps end up costing more than the value they provide - certainly not the case here. In my opinion, the value you're getting as a business is well in excess of the very low cost for the app, even the full feature version.

My Whey

Location Portugal
Time spent using app Over 2 years

So far so good! Excellent price for what you get and top customer service! ;)

Misthub Dev

Tommy really is the 5 star of this app. Super helpful, fast to respond, and able to figure out a fix for the issue quickly. The app its self is top notch. The functionality you get for the premium price is well worth it compared to some won't-be-named competitors who completely gouge the price. Don't hesitate. Get this app, don't look back! Upgrade to premium as the functionality is well worth it. 10 Stars if I could give it!

Thatprotein

Time spent using app About 1 year

Brilliant app. Every store should have this as an integral part of their marketing. A good review from a buyer is worth far more than a paid for ad.

UPDATE
I have now upgraded to the Premium plan. The features and functionality of this app just keep getting better and better. The support is THE BEST you will ever get from any company - nothing is too much trouble for them. If I could only have one app on my store, this would be it!

Trees For A Change

Time spent using app About 1 month

OK- I can't freaking believe how AWESOME Tommy is. I emailed him to say it would really help me out if there was a way to exclude some products from triggering review emails. Within 24 hours the feature was added to the app!!! I have NEVER had such amazing service from an app before. I'm pretty much peeing my pants with happiness right now :)

Soymacho

Location Mexico

a great way to enhance customers to leave a review... it actually increased my reviews in a magnificent way

Amantelingerie

Location Sri Lanka
Time spent using app About 2 months

Works great! Very intuitive and easy to use and install.