Reviews (6,355)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to collect and showcase product reviews, photos, and videos. They commend its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and customization features. The app integrates well with Shopify, offering various widgets and boosting conversion rates by providing customer reviews as social proof. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses. The app offers a useful free plan, with more features in the paid version. It's easy to install and facilitates straightforward email automation, providing valuable customer feedback.

June 28, 2021

I enjoy the clean look of the reviews. It helped my store look very professional. I had an issue with how the app was looking on my store ( because I changed the theme color), the support team responded in a timely manner and made the correction for me.

Just Jabbering
December 17, 2022

best thing to boost sales its nice simple and easy to use best review app easily promoted and get sales

indeals
Pakistan
January 9, 2021

I'm using the free version, which was easy to install. I was immediately able to send out an email to customers who had purchased products from my site. When I sent an email to Stamped.io inquiring about changing the placement of reviews on my site, they responded within 8 minutes and had fixed my issue. I had another question about including rating stars on all my product pages. They took care of that very quickly as well. Great service so far!

MW DESIGNZ
July 7, 2020

Easy to set up and their Customer Service team is very responsive and provides detailed instructions or support when needed.

49th Parallel Coffee Roasters
Stamped.io replied July 8, 2020

Hello 49th Parallel Coffee Roasters,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and support, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

August 28, 2022

Customer service answering time is very long. They give me a free plan, and I lost the trial period. So I must to bought the plan to use, after uploading one review the widget stopped working. Not updating settings and not uploading photos and not updating reviews, just stuck...

Amordentro
Stamped.io replied August 30, 2022

Hi there Amordentro team,

It looks like we're already in communication through your open support ticket. I'm sorry that our weekend coverage is not as strong as our Mon-Fri support, but we do hope you can give us the chance to resolve your requests before making up your mind!

We can absolutely help you out here, but you would need to provide our support team with the collaboration request we have already sent.

Edited March 27, 2020

Amazing review system! Clean interface, absolutely loved it. Please include ali express review importer on the free plan!!!

EDIT: it does! install this app especially if your store is new.

Camping Spiral
Portugal
Stamped.io replied March 27, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review, we're glad that you're liking our app :)

Actually, the Aliexpress importer is available on our Free plan, you can proceed with the Aliexpress importer with the help of this guide: https://help.stamped.io/article/249-aliexpress-stamped-io

Thank you again and we hope that you'll love collecting reviews with Stamped.io!

July 26, 2021

I just started using this app and I love it so far. It is user-friendly and easy to operate. I needed some assistance important previous reviews and I reached out to support, they handled it for me in under an hour. Received way more reviews than normal.

First Date Boutique
June 28, 2018

This app is pretty cool and offers all the bells and whistles that you would see on Amazon and other high end eCom websites.

Full Throttle Variety Drones
December 28, 2019

This app is extremely useful in collecting customer response and increasing our site and product reputation. The support is great and very friendly and helpful!

Wooden Cork
Stamped.io replied December 29, 2019

Hey Wooden Cork,

Thank you for your review and kind words.

We're really happy to know that you found Stamped.io to be a useful app for collecting social proof, we really appreciate your kind compliments of our support team.

August 17, 2023

Awesome support by arjun from Stamped.....cud have never asked for a better hand in guiding us in getting the review live..

Village Organica
India
Stamped.io replied August 21, 2023

Hello Village Organica team,

Thank you for your positive feedback and for taking the time to share your experience with Arjun from our support team. We're thrilled to hear that Arjun provided you with excellent assistance in getting your reviews live!

We're dedicated to ensuring that our customers have a seamless experience with our app, and Arjun's commitment to guiding you through the process is a testament to that dedication.

If you have any more questions or if there's anything else we can help you with, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way.

Your partners in success,