Reviews (6,354)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to collect and showcase product reviews, photos, and videos. They commend its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and customization features. The app integrates well with Shopify, offering various widgets and boosting conversion rates by providing customer reviews as social proof. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses. The app offers a useful free plan, with more features in the paid version. It's easy to install and facilitates straightforward email automation, providing valuable customer feedback.

August 11, 2020

I am eager to see how this app will enhance my customers experience. I look forward to receiving positive feedback.

Tribal HomeGoods
December 28, 2017

Great Plug-in! Done a great job by gaining trust from customers. :)

Mkorganico
Singapore
October 10, 2021

I downloaded several apps to try out, but Stamped was by far the best.
Customer support is also good, so definitely a 5 star.

SAKENOTO
Germany
Edited September 27, 2017

L'application est géniale et s'adapte très bien à notre site! Le support technique m'a aidé à faire les modifications nécessaires pour l'adapter parfaitement. Réponse à mes questions rapide et complète! Support incroyable.

Kijj
April 23, 2018

Maganda talaga ang result nito sa akin... Legit ang Store dito nalang ako lagi bibili.. Salamat and more power!

Myjcpremiereonlineshop
Philippines
September 7, 2017

5-star Apps help my business to grow and be better and give my customers the confidence the need for purchasing in my shop.
Highly recommended.

Vy Jewelry
June 14, 2017

This app works well in conjunction with the Review App offered by Shopify. It adds a number of features that we find very useful on our site, including the ability of users to attach images, a "Verified Buyer" badge and automated emails requesting reviews.

The support is excellent and responded to me within minutes.

Prevelo
November 19, 2021

Super easy to use and set up, it fits right into my Shopify store. Reasonably priced, flexible plan, customer service are all stars.

Cafuné
Hong Kong SAR
Edited June 13, 2020

The team helped me to set up the app to my website in prompt and quick manner. Such a great experience thank you

Apron Is On
About 21 hours using the app
Stamped.io replied June 14, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and support, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

October 23, 2020

A great app, thank you. I would definitely recommend it to other Shopify users. Very east to use, which is very important.

Eco Living + Sustainable Home