Reviews (6,335)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to collect and showcase product reviews, photos, and videos. They commend its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and customization features. The app integrates well with Shopify, offering various widgets and boosting conversion rates by providing customer reviews as social proof. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses. The app offers a useful free plan, with more features in the paid version. It's easy to install and facilitates straightforward email automation, providing valuable customer feedback.

December 8, 2019

Awesome app! Had some difficulties with installation, but the team got me all setup in no time. Love how you can make the reviews visible on the collection pages too. Fully customizable to your theme. Just upgraded and looking for forward to seeing how the email requests bring in reviews on autopilot for us. Highly recommend!

Kariella
Stamped.io replied December 15, 2019

Hello Kariella,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We're glad to hear that you're loving our app and features.
We've made our widgets customizable so that they would fit in with your branding, and we know that you'll be loving us even more when you see how easy and automated it is to collect reviews with Stamped.io :)

Thank you for your recommendation!

October 6, 2022

So far so good setting up this app. I am currently only using the free version, but even so I received excellent support regarding setting up DNS entries for the mailing. Can't wait to start collecting reviews and streamlining our store operations.

Everlong Design Co.
November 15, 2020

I used this app together with their Loyalty and Rewards. Works well perfectly for my website. Prompt response from the team and appreciate their initiatives to advice us on the implementation. Great layout, functions, display widgets, customization and ease of setup. It provides all that we need!! Highly recommend.

Hey! Chips
Singapore
June 19, 2020

This app is great! And the support is even better! They have been very quick to respond and help me get things set up correctly. Photo reviews are really important for my store and this app showcases them nicely. Highly recommend.

Pup Scruffs
Edited May 21, 2020

me gusto mucho muy buen te recomiendo usar la no vas a repentirse es el que yo utilise super , nada mal

Fashion & Wellness
Chile
Stamped.io replied May 24, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Edited July 27, 2020

Very detailed and thorough assistance with setting everything up! I find it to be very easy to navigate! Try it out!

Queenailah
Stamped.io replied July 29, 2020

Hello Queenailah,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and support, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

May 22, 2020

Everyone should install this app immediately! I regret running our store for 3 years without it. Because of Amazon, reviews are now becoming almost a necessity. You are leaving money on the table without reviews.

Spectra479
Stamped.io replied May 24, 2020

Hey there,

April 27, 2021

Great app, but even greater customer support! Reached out to customer support and they responded within minutes and solved everything. No stupid questions, just quick and solution oriented communication.

Kuno Waschmittel
Germany
March 27, 2021

Just started using Stamped.io for reviews and have been liking what I see so far. The free plan has enough functionality to get a small business started in collecting reviews.

Teakan
2 months using the app
Edited March 22, 2021

I think Stamped is a great review system. I am using the free plan and it has all the basic features that a brand new online business needs. It is perfectly synced with shopify and you can easily customize your request emails. Absolutely recommended for both small and bigger businesses.

Gipron Poles