Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Review | Photo Review | Import Review | Ratings Widget

From $9.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mustard Sneakers

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 2 years

Before discovering this I tried at least half a dozen similar apps and can say it's one of the best out there.

The features are impressive and it fits most of my needs - image uploads, review moderation, different layout options, and custom fields just to mention a few, and with a great design to boot.

In fact, no other free app comes close and believe me when I say a free app shouldn't be this good. At the time of writing I guess the app is quite new and I hope more people will discover it soon.

On top of that their support is first class. I ran into a few issues and they resolved them immediately and were very responsive. A big applaud to the developer and please keep up the good work.

March 8, 2019

We're glad our app is useful to meet your store needs. Thank you for taking notice :)

Teensytech

Time spent using app About 2 months

I'm giving this app five stars because it totally deserves it. I just installed this app on my Shopify store and trust me it's one of the best apps I've ever used.

Not that only, the customer support is exceptional too. Despite all their apps are free and I had installed the free version of their app, they quickly responded to my support ticket and helped me get the installation work perfectly without charging a penny.

Being built using Bootstrap, it's truly responsive and has no single error. I love that the review fields are customizable and reviews also allow adding pics. It's a bit tricky to install it because it asks for some manual edits in code, but they have a very easy guide for it in their help section.

Overall, it's a premium level app for free and I'm in love with their product and service. Two thumbs up for the great work, guys!

March 8, 2019

We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 Next