Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Product Upsell, Cross-sell & Smart Upsells to make more money

Homerik Market

Great app! It allowed me to create options that integrate seamlessly into a check out. Their service is spot on and I can rely on Bold to make my shop more powerful!

LeighFortington

Fantastic and easy to use APP - gets better all the time. We have used this app to improve our AOV and works even with other discount promotions we have going on. It is great to get a 50% off sale PLUS an Upsell product purchased. Support is always at hand to help and quick to resolve on Chat. Thanks to Uri for helping verify our code and get us going.

Renaissance Ribbons

SUPER SUPPORT!! Thanks, Guri - we thought we were going crazy when testing that was not always working even after cleared cache and all we could think of doing - incognito and private window. Was not working in Firefox!! Guri fixed it in 2 minutes or maybe less :) Thanks to Stan for added support. Chat Support ROCKS!!

Poptique High The Shop

It's easy to use and the app runs smoothly. Their entire customer support team is definitely a top notch with fast and accurate service. Works well with the BOLD DISCOUNT app.

Sheets & Giggles

Rating this app 5 stars because of Guri in customer support. Amazing, helpful, quick, problem-solving, accurate responses in live chat. Re: the app itself, the after-checkout upsell option with Bold Cashier is really nice, but doesn't integrate into my shipping solution. It creates an "order" in Bold Cashier that I can't really "do" anything with, so it's not really useful until the orders actually can go to my warehouse management software and, you know, be fulfilled.

Head'n Home

So far I am very happy! I will be using the Bold Discount and Upsell together. The apps were an easy install, some code I installed myself and I am not extremely knowledgeable but their documentation was easy to follow. The rest of the code I had the amazing support staff take care of. Cody and the rest of the team were very helpful. Still early to comment on effectiveness but for what it appears it will do the cost for there apps are great.

Lifestyle Vitamins

Good service so far, the app is doing what I need for now and the support staff where quick to make the necessary amendments to my theme to get it working.

Katys Boutique

The app seems solid enough but I am not convinced that this is the most effective upsell app. It would be great if Bold kept on top of making it return a higher percentage of upsells and a higher order value, but it's a solid app. Check out our upsells with this app at http://www.katysboutique.co.uk

Artsify Cases

Worst app ever. Upsells are hard to setup. It was terrible making my website super slow. Even after I uninstalled my website was super slow. Probably lost several sales because of them. After i finally reviewed my website I was fortunate to find the code they leave. Right after I took off their code the website was fast again and sales started coming in... I should charge them for a week of no sales!!!!!

DAZI

Review used to be a 5, now it's a 3. Was told my urgent request would be fixed right away and come to find out it was never fixed. It's now been over 24 hours and I'm being told it will be 2-3 more days.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 115 116