Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Product Upsell, Cross-sell & Smart Upsells to make more money

HoopLight

This app is really great. Bold Upsell makes it super easy to add upsells to our main product, and adds a bunch of margin to the sale in the process! This is a really great app! Easy to use and the customer support is great. Very pleased indeed! :)

RideRiptide Electric Skateboard

App works well and support is fantastic. Thanks to Guri for hooking up some special stuff for us!!!!

Smart Pet Store

I have tried a lot of upselling apps. It took a while before I found it :) Bold Upsell app is a must-have. The best upsell app on the market.

Mr Pool Man

I used this app to help increase our cart size. The support is great - liquid installation is done super quickly.

Difficult by P

Really great support by Guri! Very happy with quick responses and explanations of what needed to be fixed in our BOGO deal

KNUS

We had a rocky start with this app as their code conflicted with our site and caused a huge glitch where customers could not click to the add to cart button thus making us sceptical and worried that me made the wrong decision by installing this app. We made contact with support and Parminder immediately got back to us and even gave us a direct call to resolve this for us and take us through the process step by step. He even did some small styling work for us whilst on the call to ensure the app fits our store theme. He also gave us some extra insightful tips on how to make the app work for us even better.

After installing this app we had our first cross sell sale in 1 day after installing! This app is a great tool to earn extra revenue and pays for itself with your first sale! We highly recommend this app and again highly recommend that you ask for Parminder as his service is impeccable.

Innovative Kitchen

Really nice app, you can increase your average sales with easy upsells pop, also the support team answer fas. I reccomend

Paris Babies

Great app, with amazing customer service. Nir has been top notch at customazing how my uspells look according to my theme and requirements. Highly recommend!

PrestigeLifestyles

Amazing app, definitely worth investing time into it and putting it on your store! Helps bring more revenue !

Victory Barber & Brand

Cody is an installation NINJA and helped us to complete our installation with ease. Would recommend Bold and their excellent customer service to anyone searching for Shopify apps.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 122 123