Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Sell more with in-cart and post-purchase upsells & cross-sells

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Barnegat Oyster

Bold Upsell works great for us to create upsells and cross sells on our platform. Customer service for the app is great. Ifran helped me fix all the issues I was having quickly!

Wayserve

Location South Africa

I installed this app 3 days ago. I'm yet to see the results but it's easy to use.I will reach out if i need any info

Lanava Watch Company

I had to contact the help chat service with a coding issue as I was out of my depth. Birpal was fantastic and had my complex issue sorted within 15 minutes.. Thank you!

April 21, 2022

Thanks for your review! We are so glad that Birpal was able to help you out. We are always here for you! Thanks for choosing Bold!

Pop Of Modern

I downloaded this app to help with upselling and cross selling my products. It was easy to set up and looks top notch. I really like this app!

April 12, 2022

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We wish you every success and are looking forward to seeing your sales sky-rocket with Bold!

healthytoddlers

This app helped me create a cross sell offer and their customer service team was very helpful in teaching me about the platform

April 6, 2022

Thanks for writing in with your review! We are glad to hear you were able to get your Upsells up and running quickly with the help of our support team. Thanks for choosing Bold!

WowSoZen

Great customer service! I love that there's a chat feature so I can get answers quickly! Also very affordable.

March 4, 2022

Thanks for your review. We are so glad you are enjoying the app. We wish you all the best and look forward seeing your store grow with Bold!

GSN Direct™

Loads your theme with code that won't remove when you delete app and screws things up. They should put a warning prior to installation.
Way better upsell apps out there that don't need to do that!

February 28, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I can confirm one of our specialists has reached out to help remove any code left over from Bold Upsell.

PortaPint

Like all the Bold apps I currently use, they just work properly and the support has always been a+ can thoroughly recommend!

February 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Babys Passion

The Customer Support is Exemplary for this app. My God. Thank you Irfan from Bold Customer Support! All the Minds that create and maintain the Bold Apps Business are admirable. I admire them.

February 22, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that Irfan was able to give you the support you needed - we will be sure to pass along your kind words! We are so glad to be able to create apps to help you reach all your goals. Thanks for choosing Bold!

JOLT™ FR

Application que je recommande, le service client est très réactif (Esha pour ma part). Il serait intéressant d'améliorer le design par défaut sur le front office, j'ai du mettre un coup de CSS pour que ca fasse davantage dans l'air du temps

February 9, 2022

Thank you for your review! Feedback like yours is valuable to us. It lets us know where we we are on the right track, and where we need to improve! Thank you for choosing Bold!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 155 156