Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Top-rated BFCM app: Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

Pink Prints

Great app! does exactly what it says it does. Most apps ive tried don't work well with the other apps I have on my store but this one is great. Had a small issue but Kelsey and Harpreet solved it for me within minutes. So happy!

October 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate the positive feedback. We are thrilled to hear that Kelsey and Harpreet were able to help you out!

Jed North

Gets the job done and has very fast and thorough tech support (Harpreet). Would recommend if you're looking for an upsell solution.

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and recommendation. We are so glad to hear that Harpreet was able to provide quick and effective support. We love how you are using Upsell to encourage your customers to upgrade from a single product to a whole outfit!

Oddball Crystals

1 Star because it's not good enough that your old code stays behind and slows up the theme. I don't think it's good enough that you won't help uninstall the code..

October 21, 2020

Thank you so much for you feedback. Residual code from Bold Upsell should not slow down your site in any way, but if you are experiencing slow speeds our team would be more than happy to remove that code for you. One of our Merchant Success Specialists have reached out to remove the code and provide any other support you might need regarding Bold Upsell or any of our other apps.

The Rotten Fruit Box

Another one of Bold apps that is full of bugs and for which we are charged handsomely. On the last upsell I lost $32.36 because the discount was calculated wrong. When I raise the issues, the only answer we get is someone will look into it. Refunding some of the monthly fees we are charged is never an option.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues with your product prices. One of our merchant success specialists have reached out to resolve the issues you were experiencing.

FamilyDream

Laurel is a very nice person in support! He helped me and always was very friendly and kind. Great and fast support

October 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Thrilled that Laurel was able to help you - we are always happy to help! Your website looks great and very excited to see the impact Bold Upsell will have in growing your business.

BALLOONERY.COM

Rajni was awesome! Needed to change the way something appeared in the app. Hit them up on live chat, explained the issue and he fixed it in 5 minutes. No lengthy back and fourth via email like with some apps. Just a quick easy fix.

October 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that Rajni was able to quickly adjust the appearance of your widget over live chat. Wishing you all the best with the cross-sells on your Balloons!

Slide Safe

Tech support is super responsive and eager to find a solution. I was helped by Kelsey and she did a great job helping resolve the issue.

October 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are pleased that Kelsey and our tech support team was able to help you find a solution. Our team is happy to help you when you need anymore assistance in the future!

Marco Gressler Photography

It's great to use and it really works well. I just would like to have some more features concerning design and options, but I'm sure updates will come. The bold Apps are overall great. So 5 Stars is absolutely okay. Thank you

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear that Bold Upsell is working well for your store. We really appreciate the feedback regarding further design options of the Upsell widget. That is definitely something we will be keeping in mind :)

LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls

We've been using several Bold apps for years and they've been terrific. Laurel at Bold support was really helpful answering all my questions.

October 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your continued support! It means the world to us. So glad to hear that Laurel was able to help answer your questions. Love the use of Bold Upsell to increase your order quantity!

Jerry America

Great app to increase average order value. Support is always there to help. Thanks Harpreet for your support!

October 6, 2020

Thank you for the review! Very happy that Harpreet and the rest of the team have been helpful. We're always here for you. Looking forward to seeing those average order values increase!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 148 149