Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell, Cross-sell with Smart Funnels before & AFTER checkout!

Bio Hazard Inc

Terrible customer service, I've attempted to call bold numerous times within their business hours and can never get assistance over the phone. I just need some one live to hop on a call and resolve all our issues with the BOLD APPS IN GENERAL. I have MULTIPLE APPS.

Peripage

love this app. seamless compared to all other apps. Im sure i will subscribe for all my stores. good work team

September 20, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear how much you love our app, and that it has been working perfectly for you - that's what we aim for. :-)

Thank you so much for the review - please let us know if you need any assistance or have any questions; we'd love to help.

RinkMaster CAN

A great app with fabulous support. I’ve no hesitation in recommending Bold Upsell as a valuable component of a Shopify store.

September 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the recommendation! We're glad to hear you're loving our apps and support - it means a lot to see your reviews and read your recommendations!

Love your products by the way! A true Canadian staple. :-)

Holley Day

I couldn't find the answer I needed so I decided request help via the Chat. My response was almost instant and assistance/solution provided within a few minutes. Great service from Kaiser who managed to translate my very non-technical explanation of what I needed and assist me. Thanks heaps :)

September 19, 2019

Hello there! We're so sorry you weren't able to find the answer to your question on our Help Center - but, it's great to see that our live chat team was able to assist you and answer the questions you had quickly. :)

LOVE your beachwear, by the way!

My Three Cats & Co.

I contacted BOLD Upsell Chat with an issue. It is finally resolved thanks to Rahul's and Guri's expertise.

September 18, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; sometimes it takes time for our experts to delve into an issue and figure out what's going on with a store, but it's great to see that things have been resolved for you. :-)

By the way, I LOVE your variety of cat products!

IBD Medical

This app is great for upsell popups! Bhumi was extremely helpful in customising the popup to look exactly how we wanted it to look. Thanks so much!

September 18, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad to hear that you're loving the way Upsell pops up to show customers additional products - and that's awesome to hear that Bhumi was able to get it customized exactly how you wanted it!

Please let us know if you have any other questions; we'd love to help again!

STRONG self(ie)

Eric did a great job figuring out the issues I was having! Loving the app - so does my client! Thank you!

September 16, 2019

Eric is such a hard worker; we're so glad he was able to sort out the issue you ran into with Upsell! So sorry that happened, but I'm glad we were able to get it fixed for you. :-)

Thank you for sharing! We love hearing that both you and your customers love the app - it's a great way to increase your average order value, and show customers products they may not have seen otherwise!

Grande Cosmetics

Cody was a great support rep for this app. He went above and beyond to help me out when I needed it the most. Automation for a company is key and Cody understood it!

September 13, 2019

Hi there! Cody is a total rockstar; we're so glad he was able to help you better understand and use Upsell!

Many of our employees are business owners themselves so we completely understand such needs as automation when it comes to running a business; thanks so much for the review!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. :-)

NuWaveBravo

I used this app to create discounts on upsell offers. Parminder was a huge help when I had questions! So thankful for his support and how well he explained things to me. Uber happy.

September 13, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your experience with our support team; we're so glad to hear Parminder was able to get things explained and working for you!

We're always ready to help out, so don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. We love hearing that you're so happy with our app, and would love to answer any other questions you may have.

Homesick Imports

I worked with Harpreet and Shubhneet on an issue I had with a product. He was extremely helpful in fixing my issue! Great customer service!

September 13, 2019

Hi there! We're really glad to hear that our support specialists were able to resolve the issue you ran into with upsell - so sorry that happened in the first place, but I'm so glad to hear that everything is now working as it should!

We hope you love Upsell! Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 132 133