Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell, Cross-sell with Smart Funnels before & AFTER checkout!

Dogyard

nice, but needs cash to work, so no 5 stars . filling empty space so review is accepted otherwise they don't let me submit review

Holidaytreats123

Fantastic app with even better customer service support! Chintan solved my problem quickly and easily! Highly recommend this app to anyone looking to increase their stores ability!

November 8, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the kind words! We're glad to hear that Chintan was able to help you out quickly, so you could get your upsells and cross-sells ready and working. We look forward to seeing your store's success with Upsell!

Your Santa dog onesie is absolutely adorable, by the way. Cute model! :-)

My Pet Pack

So far so good. I did have to get some manual install help on the Brooklyn theme (surprising since its a standard theme), but going to give the 14 day trial a run and see how it goes. Camila was very helpful!

November 5, 2019

Hi there! We're sorry that you ran into some trouble with getting the install done manually on the Brooklyn theme - I believe we normally base our instructions on Debut, so perhaps there was some discrepancy - I'll be sure to look into that. Thank you for the feedback, and we hope you love the app!

Please let us know if we can help with anything during your trial (or after, if you decide you love Upsell as much as we think you will) :-)

ToMA Glass Straws

Great. Easy to install. Easy to set up. At first it did not appear to work but Alora at support did a test and said it worked. A minute later we got an order that without the app would have been $28 but with the app (not kidding) ended up being over $100.

October 30, 2019

Hey there; we're so glad to hear that Alora was able to test out the app and ensure it was working properly on your store, and we LOVE hearing that you've been able to see some great success with it already! Upsell is an awesome way to offer upsells and cross-sells to increase your customers' average order value.

We are so happy that the app has been working for you so far. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you've got any other questions!

gift2last

Great Apps. Easy to set up and looks really promising. I will give more feedback once more result is coming to my side. Cheers!

October 24, 2019

Thanks very much for the review! We're so glad to hear that you found it easy to set up, and we are very confident that you will see some great results from it soon. :-)

We look forward to hearing about it - and seeing them! Good luck, and please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

goTIELESS

Careful installing ANY BOLD App!! They add a ton of code. We have been down all week. The apps do not all talk to each other, a lot of features are not intuitive, and URGENT in the BOLD world, is now 6 DAYS!! When they work they are great, but when they don't it is a nightmare!

October 21, 2019

Hi there, I just wanted to apologize for the delay in getting all of your apps properly integrated and working on your store; that's certainly not how we like our merchants to experience when they contact our support team.

It looks like Eric has answered your most recent questions in regards to different apps and the checkout limitations. We hope that the solutions offered will align with your business' needs, as we are unfortunately limited when it comes to other third-party apps.

Again, we are very sorry for the frustration this has caused you; we certainly did not want you to have a bad experience with us, and hope we can turn that around.

TharbogangTrees

We used this app for add on's to our seasonal sales and I was excellent. So it was the first place I went this year.

October 18, 2019

We love hearing that Upsell is the right solution for your seasonal sales! Thanks so much for leaving us a review; we're really glad you're liking our app. Please let us know if you need any other assistance, we'd be glad to help!

The Frenchie Co.

I used the app to help me do an upsell with discounted products. I didn't know how to install the whole thing and Dylan was extremely helpful and nice! I've had a great experience.

October 18, 2019

Hi there; thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying our Upsell app to offer discounted products, in tandem with Bold Discounts! We're glad to hear that Dylan was able to help you out with all of your questions.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance; we'd be glad to help again!

PlushBeds

Rajni was extremely helpful when I chatted with him for assistance regarding Bold Upsell. He solved my problem quickly and efficiently. He referred me to an article that explained my issue in detail, and waited patiently to make sure I read through and understood it. Thanks, Rajni!

October 18, 2019

We're so glad to hear that Rajni was able to get everything sorted out for you with the app! Our Help Center is a great resource if you've got a small issue and want to read up on it, or fix it without needing to wait!

Thank you so much for the kind words; we'll be sure to share those with Rajni. And, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again if you need anything else! We'd love to help again.

Uppermoda

I have been using this app for months now and I find it very easy to use and to adjust as I see fit. The best part is that the level of support is outstanding. I had an issue with an update to my theme and that the bold code wasn't supported in the standard upgrade, however Bold was able to assist me and fix my issue immediately. They took away my stress after 1 email and made me feel taken care of. Thank you Mike for the great and immediate service!

October 18, 2019

Hey there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we love hearing feedback about our app and support, and we're so happy to hear that you're finding it easy to use and adjust as you need. Mike is great, we're glad he was able to get things sorted for you so quickly!

Sorry about those issues you ran into with the coding on your theme update; please let us know if we can assist with anything else in the future!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 134 135