Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell, Cross-sell with Smart Funnels before & AFTER checkout!

Snoofield

It's a scam. Firs time I leave a review on a Shopify app.
Only appear 1 time on 5.
First plan is 10$/month for 200 views which is absolutely ridiculous.
Don't recommend at all.

Hustler Hollywood Staging

We're successfully using Bold Upsell helping us offer best suitable products for our customers to add-on or upgrade to have a better value.
We've even been able to modify css styling and look to meet our branding or function better for our business like restrict to enter any number of product qty to add on to the cart. It allowed to manually enter any number to add to the cart BUT not now.
App Devs are always working on upgrading it so we look forward to having it even more better.

Viral Merc

Good and efficient team, Parminder was a great help! manage to assist me for minor customization of the upsell

June 11, 2019

Thank you for the review; we'll be sure to let Parminder know how helpful you found him to be! We look forward to hearing about your success with Upsell.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or comments. :-)

bark alot

by using this, I can show my dog toys with the dog collars and uers get it! great jubt- I don't have to buy do have to serious

June 11, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of our Upsell app! We're so glad that you're enjoying the app. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments. :-)

Believe Athletics

This app is helping me to increase our average order value. Also, when I reached for an issue I had with the app, Simran from their team was very helpful and the issue was solved within 10 minutes.

June 11, 2019

Thank you for the review; we're glad that you've been seeing an increase in your average order value using Upsell! We love to hear how our apps have helped our merchants, and look forward to hearing more about your successes.

Please reach out if you have any other questions or comments; we'd be more than glad to assist again. Also, the colours of your athletic wear is stunning!

Battle Shakers

This app was great to do my BOGO offers.. and a thanks to Simran from support to help me out with it..

June 5, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. I'm glad to hear that Simranjit was able to help out - we'll be sure to let him know that's he's done a great job!

CATOPIAN

I have recently installed this app and so far, It has helped me cross-sell an item that was often neglected by customers. I am also very much pleased with the strong customer support. The team members, particularly Marty and Jonathan, have been supporting us every step of the way and making sure that incorporating the app into our website goes smoothly. Thanks Bold team!

June 5, 2019

Thanks for leaving such a great review! I'm glad to hear that everything's going well with the Upsell app, and that Marty and Jonnathan were able to help with the setup of it. If you do have any more questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team - we're always more than happy to help however we can!

prettyhands

Increases conversions. Would like it to look a bit better though (the upsell that pops up when "add to cart")

May 30, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - I know that our Support Specialists would love to do what they can to help out with any styling concerns that you have! If possible, do you think that you could reach out to support@boldcommerce.com? Please just include the troubles that you're seeing with styling along with your store's URL, and our specialists will try their best to make it work a bit better for you! Thanks again!

Stretch It Body Jewellery

We got sales from this app, no doubt about that. But this app destroyed my loads times, even worse if you cleared your cookies and browser history the site appeared quick for the first few pages loads until the bold app scripts did something. And this was happening on even the collection pages where the app was doing nothing in terms of functionality.

I hired a speed optimisation expert and he thought it could be the app. He deleted the app and any leftover code and the site went from loading 6-7 seconds on most occasions down to less than 2 seconds!!!

I've had this installed for probably over a year and I'm embarrassed I didn't spot this. Conversions rates are through the roof so I'd dread to think how much revenue this app has cost me over the year. I don't usually write reviews but something needs doing, Shopify shouldn't allow this.

May 28, 2019

Hi there. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm deeply sorry to hear about the issues that you faced with the Upsell app - our app specialists have reached out to you to, I hope that we're able to discuss this and come to a suitable resolution. After all, we're always striving to improve our apps, so your feedback is absolutely appreciated.

Ayreborn Audio/Video Inc.

Great app so far, support was quick and easy thanks to Zachary for the install and Guri and Ankur for some quick support.

May 28, 2019

Hi! Thanks so much for leaving a review - we'll be sure to thank Zach, Guri, and Ankur for their help! Please make sure to let our support team know if you have any further questions or concerns and we'll be more than happy to help however we can!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 128 129