Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell, Cross-sell with Smart Funnels before & AFTER checkout!

Performance Fuel and Nutrition

The app is not intuitive to set up and in addition, they don't have a video tutorial on how to set it up. I would assume because they want you to pay someone $25.00 for expert installation. Seems like a headache in the making. You cant even use the service before they make you start paying.

TiendaWorld

I delete my previous comment because the truth is that they have taken great pains to solve it, and they have fixed it very quickly, by the way the customer service was very very good. In another topic, it would be good if the Bold Cashier is not such an expensive upgrade, it would be good if it were part of the Bold Upsell Products because otherwise buying the two applications is expensive.

April 24, 2019

Hello there, thank you for sharing your experiences. We're so sorry you ran into some issues with the "add to cart" button when trying to add an upsell.

I'm very happy to see we were able to resolve the problem using our Tier 2 support team! Please let us know if you run into any other issues, or have any questions or comments. We'd be more than happy to help you out again!

WallMonkeys.com

Simran from support was very helpful and quick to respond. The app is a bit tedious to use but does offer great tools.

April 18, 2019

Thanks for your review; we're glad our support team was able to help in a timely manner, which is what we strive for.

We're sorry to hear you're finding the app to be a bit tedious; if you're having any difficulty using any of its features, please don't hesitate to reach out. We'd love to walk you through the different ways you can set it up for different offers!

I really love your landscape wall murals, by the way. They're gorgeous!

Owlcoholic

Awesome app. Amazing team. Had a bit of a problem setting up the app in my account and the guys at Bold Upsell were very helpful when it came to sorting that out.

April 08, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're so happy our support gurus were able to help you get the app set up properly on your account. I love your product variety, and the fact that you donate a portion of your sales to help the owls. :-)

INFINITY GIFT STORE

I love this app. I am currently on a trial period of 14 days & still have 5 days left and It has already made $99.95 worth of sales. It is self paying app. Highly recommended. 5 STARS for customer service excellency :)

April 03, 2019

Thank you again for the review. :) We're really happy to see you expanding your app selections, and are really glad you're already seeing success with Upsell! We look forward to hearing about your continued success!

Passion Grab

I have been using this app a bit and one thing I can say is there some work to do with it. It feels a little to simple, no options of customization, but at the same time there is a lot of customization ONLY if you have an idea of what you wan to do (like literally drawn out) and contact customer support. Once you do that you can basically alter it to however you want. BOLD really strides to have good customer support WHICH IS SO GOOD! They will work with you over and over again until you get it right. Now one thing I can tell you is that YOU NEED TO RUN THROUGH THE OFFERs yourself! This will ensure your find any errors or things not working correctly. So TEST TEST TEST! anything wrong and you can contact them and they will try and help you! One other thing is that I wish they had a test mode because I basically wasted like 70 views just on pure testing (I only have to 200) and also maybe they should give way more views per package. Finally if you want the "After Checkout" Feature you will have to download BOLD Cashier but this will mess around with many many many many MANY things. But overall I think the function of this app offers things that no other app does it just needs a load of tweaking.

MorselMunk

We're using Product Upsell combined with Product Discounts to offer cross-sell products at a discounted rate, if purchased together. For years we've been a brick & mortar store that sells occasionally online, and your apps are enabling us to provide all the functionality of full-fledged ecommerce stores. We still have a lot of marketing to do in order to get sales. The great news is that your apps give us something to market, something that resonates positively with potential customers. Thank you!

Your support team answered multiple questions to help us set up our first cross-sell app with discounted accessories when purchased with the source product. They made sure everything was working as intended, including eliminating the discount on the cross-sell product if the source product is removed from the cart. Your team is always so patient, helpful, and extremely pleasant. Thank you!

April 03, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. We love helping our customers maximize their potential by combining our apps together for even more powerful features. Feel free to take a look at our blog; we have tons of great posts related to marketing in there.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or run into any issues. We look forward to hearing about your success online! Your store looks like a lot of fun. :-)

BEB Organic

We received fantastic support from the team at Bold - Kaiser, in particular, was incredibly helpful during our live chat session together. Thanks Kaiser!

April 02, 2019

Thank you for your review; we're really happy to hear that our support team was able to assist in solving your issues over live chat! Don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions or comments.

Your product packaging is very sweet, and your products sound very gentle!

VNMshop

I use this ap to get more upsells. Bold has set it up for me for free, I love their customer service!

March 28, 2019

Thanks for the review. We're glad you're already seeing results from the app! Love the variety in your options for people who have different dietary needs!

Beach Babe Fashion

I was recommend this app by a friend that had great experience and success with it. First i ran into some problem due to my theme settings, but was highly surprised by the service by Upsell when they step in and helped me and solved everything! Upsell is running smoothly, and i can only see good things working with them! Top notch app and service, thank you guys!

March 26, 2019

Thanks very much for the review, we're really glad that our support team could help fix the complications with the theme. Your store looks amazing, and the playsuits you offer are beautiful. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 126 127