Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells! | Reviews

by BOLD

Sell more with in-cart and post-purchase upsells & cross-sells

Trending Stuff

very good, thank you very much. i use it all the time. love it so much thank you, very good app indeed 5 star

A Beach Affair

I am in the beginning stages of starting my company. I am using this app to showcase products that are not the main product but a compliment to my product. Very easy to setup.

Cambridge Environmental Products, Inc.

Bold is fantastic to work with, and their products are great. We needed some assistance with the app install, and requested support with a work around for a custom variant. Mo helped us out and was fantastic, we got everything up and running and working great!

November 10, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We are just so happy that Mo was there to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

ACDC Drives

Very responsive customer service, unfortunately couldn't come to a fix with my request but suggested a better solution to what I had asked for which has helped loads. Great app, easy to navigate and provides the best of solutions in encouraging further customer purchase incentives. Many thanks

Yogo

Totally buggy when set up, after lots of work got it to work, but check back in and it hasn't been firing this whole time. 6 months of fees and they are only offering ONE MONTH of refund. I have no idea how they make so much money and sponsor podcast ads. In our extensive experience these apps never ever ever work properly and despite making a massive amount of money for them, this team NEVER takes responsibility. Also the UX is always so awful. Infuriating, and false advertising.

Slick Doggy Brush

The app is easy to use and set up. You need this app to cross-sell and upsell to increase your profits. Haven't had any complaints to date.

October 25, 2021

Thank you kindly for leaving a review. We are so happy that the app was easy to use. Looking forward to seeing your sales skyrocket!

MyHeiQ CH

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER !!!!!!!! they use some call center who knows nothing about the app and they don't even advise you in any way. it's a pity for such a famous app.

Tiber River

Awesome app. Works as expected. They have done great work in building this app. Gives all options what you need to do cross/up sell.

October 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy that you enjoy the app and thank you for choosing Bold!

Lola & Sophie

Wonderful upsell/cross-sell tool with excellent support. I made several requests to help integrate with my theme which they were happy to assist with. Thanks!

August 26, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. The team is always happy to assist with roadblocks that come up with our apps. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Astroflav

This app is very easy to use and does exactly what you need from an upsell app. ALSO the customer service is fantastic, Nikhil in particular is always very very helpful and fast when helping me.

July 29, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! We are so happy that Nikhil was there to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold, we are always here to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 154 155