Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Product Upsell, Cross-sell & Smart Funnels to make more 💰

Wood Lathes Inc.

Great app! Easy to set up and get going. Continuously able to add new products to offer for upselling.

Proverb

Bold support are off the chart helpful. Even though we have an ongoing issue they have continued to show patience and support us beyond what is usual and we are super grateful to be working with them. Nupur our current contact has been outstanding!!

Carbon by Charlie

One of the best upsale app out there. great customer service. i really recommend. looks good. no bugs

Sierra

This app integrated into my store easily. And the customer service has been awesome! I'm excited to see how my customers react to it.

Rustic Sinks

I was waiting to review after using mainly for cross selling for use for cross selling additional products. Very easy to setup and I did reach out in the beginning to customer support, who was quick to reply with the help. The dashboard analytics gives a clear view if customers are adding additional products. I have it setup on both the product page and recently the checkout. I will see if one does better than the other. I do hate popups myself when shopping but this shows more of a recommendation to my customers. Example, a customer orders a sink but forgets about a drain, so the cross sell popup gives them options. I do show from using for several weeks that it has added value to the purchases. I am always afraid these apps will slow down my website but have not seen this yet. I will continue to pay around with different options.

thatcoolcard

I bought this app and it didn't work. I contacted support and they said they would fix my installation, but it never worked even after waiting 24 hours. I ended up losing 2 days of upsells during a promotion for valentine's day and waiting for them to make it work. Ended up uninstalling on day 3 and buying another app.

RIPNDIP

The app was semi easy to get setup and once it was I needed some extra tech support to get it finalized on mobile with my custom theme. They were able to get it all fixed me and set up just in time for our sale.

gadgetaddict19

Still trying to get the most of this app. Will update the review when I have the app up and running.

Blushingonme

Hi Nir and Harpreet were very helpful!! i was very confused on how to get my upsell to work and he really went above and beyone to help me!!

weanimeaddict

Quite difficult to have it up and running. Not good UI/UX I gotta say. Will try more and hope to see some results with it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 124 125