Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell, Cross-sell with Smart Funnels before & AFTER checkout!

Homes Bracelets

uninstalled the app because it sucked and it messed with our code. Do not install. huhuihihihihuhiuhiuhiehwfi

ThatPetCrate

This was so easy and effective, I would definitely recommend this to people in order to upsell products. Upselling is highly profitable and this makes it really easy

Hindie Teashop

Jennifer from Customer Support help me with all my questions and great attention, more support like that!

Sonix

Laurel was so helpful! She walked me through step by step to successfully set everything up!!! Thank you! Great experience.

Save Australia

Terrible experience. Buggy app. Everything takes forever. Customer service has no idea what they're talking about.

Easy KETO

Priyanka helped with setting up our initial Upsell's and answered all our questions. Thanks Priyanka

January 8, 2020

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that Priyanka was able to help you out with setting up your first Upsell and get all of your questions answered. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything else, and we wish you the best of luck with Upselling. :-)

familiar...yet different

I've only recently installed but So far so good! I really like this app and Abhi is great for tech assistance :)

January 7, 2020

Hey there, thank you for the review and for reaching out to us. :-) We're glad to hear that Abhi was able to work with you to provide you with tech support.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or issues while trying out the app more! We look forward to seeing your success and increased conversions with upsell!

Invader Coffee

Very user friendly. Would recommend to someone wanting to increase their conversions and give their customers an incentive to buy.

January 6, 2020

Hello there! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our Upsell app; thank you so much for the recommendation. We love hearing that you've been seeing success with increased conversions using the app. :-)

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you.

JewelTonez

I had a minor issue and reached out to Bold support on Dec 24th. My issue was correctedDec 26th. Excellent service

December 30, 2019

Hello there! We appreciate your patience with us during the holidays causing limited support; we're glad to hear that things were able to be sorted out within a couple of days! Thank you so much for the review, and please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Top Deal Ever

The customer service is amazing. We hope that they revise their plans because they are a little bit expensive

December 30, 2019

Hi there! We're happy to hear that you've had a good experience with our customer service team. That's certainly what we aim for. We thank you for your feedback on our pricing, as well. We certainly evaluate our apps on a regular basis to see what can be changed, but can't guarantee any price changes in the future unfortunately. We have seen that the value Upsells bring to our customers often pay for the app itself, and more!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 138 139