Reviews (1,573)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost sales and average order value through targeted upsell offers. It's known for its user-friendly interface, customization features, and smooth integration with other apps. The app's customer service is also highly praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Some merchants have reported the app quickly paying for itself, though a few have encountered issues with updates and theme compatibility. It's particularly useful for BOGO offers, cross-selling, and promoting lesser-known products.

June 10, 2013

Great app- work as advertised. A definite must,

Hammock Universe Canada
About 7 years using the app
November 17, 2014

So far so good, only just in the trial period so haven't had extensive time to evaluate. But the app is easy to use, and does exactly what it says on the tin: help to 'upsell' products

TENGA UK
Almost 7 years using the app
May 24, 2013

Great app provides tangible results. No serious e-com store should go without. Their support is also fantastic.

Hamac Univers
November 6, 2014

Overall I am VERY happy with this APP, and I already have seen Sales come from it which is great. My customers seem to also appreciate the Upsell, as we use it to help them get FREE SHIPPING, which is our Primary Offer.

Great Customer Service as well, and I will now start to look at the other APPS these guys offer!

Thanks,
Ray
BUICED Liquid Vitamins
www.buiced.com

Buiced Liquid Multivitamin
December 24, 2014

A great app to add to your website to increase conversion rates! I started using Upsell a few weeks ago to offer a gift with purchase and it has been very successful so far. Easy to use and quick to get started.

SuperiorSkin
June 15, 2013

This app is extremely simple and effective. We highly recommend it to any and all who want/need to make their customers experience the best possible. The most useful feature is it operates itself !

Android Jones
May 22, 2013

I just recently started using this app at work when I had some free time and was looking for better ways to make our Pro Shop grow... After 2 hours of just trying it out to see if I would even like it, the service Product Upsell offers had already paid for 2 months worth of our subscription fees! What more could you ask for? I can't wait to dive in deeper and see what else we can accomplish.

The Cheer Athletics Pro Shop
February 23, 2015

The Upsell app really works! In only 3 months it generated more than 40x the investment! Number one ROI!

Lectern Store by Urbann
July 13, 2014

Fantastic app. Super simple to use.

Forever Clover
Edited October 5, 2015

Being a store from Mexico, it is kind of hard to get an app which fulfills our needs the way we need it to. But with the support of Bold Apps its been really helpful and easy to install and use. Also the app works wonders for our customers :D

Bebe2go