Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
BOLD
4.6
April 5, 2022

This app helped me create a cross sell offer and their customer service team was very helpful in teaching me about the platform

healthytoddlers
Time spent using app: 3 days
BOLD replied April 6, 2022

Thanks for writing in with your review! We are glad to hear you were able to get your Upsells up and running quickly with the help of our support team. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Edited September 14, 2022

Birpal did great helping me migrate over to my new Shopify 2.0 theme! This app has great support! :]

WowSoZen
Time spent using app: 7 months
BOLD replied March 4, 2022

Thanks for your review. We are so glad you are enjoying the app. We wish you all the best and look forward seeing your store grow with Bold!

February 26, 2022

Loads your theme with code that won't remove when you delete app and screws things up. They should put a warning prior to installation.
Way better upsell apps out there that don't need to do that!

GSN Direct™
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
BOLD replied February 28, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I can confirm one of our specialists has reached out to help remove any code left over from Bold Upsell.

February 22, 2022

Like all the Bold apps I currently use, they just work properly and the support has always been a+ can thoroughly recommend!

PortaPint
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
BOLD replied February 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve. Thank you for choosing Bold!

February 21, 2022

The Customer Support is Exemplary for this app. My God. Thank you Irfan from Bold Customer Support! All the Minds that create and maintain the Bold Apps Business are admirable. I admire them.

Babys Passion
Time spent using app: 3 months
BOLD replied February 22, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that Irfan was able to give you the support you needed - we will be sure to pass along your kind words! We are so glad to be able to create apps to help you reach all your goals. Thanks for choosing Bold!