Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

The #1 Black Friday app: Sell more with upsell and cross-sell

Dovetail Hollow Apothecary

I would prefer if there was a step by step video but, I think that I set up my offer to my customers easily enough. It is my first one so I guess I don't know, what I don't know. I will let you know in the future if it is actually more compilated then I thought

Ani-Swiss GmbH

I use the app to grow worth of basket. It's easy to setup and handle - thank you BOLD. It gives us varous opportunities to upsell, perfect.

March 8, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you like the app, thank you for choosing Bold!

eternitywarrior

Very easy to configure and setup. Had a question and hopped on chat support and Kelsey took care of my questions and request right away. Definitely recommend Bold!

March 4, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are thrilled that Kelsey was about to help you and that you found that set up was easy. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Brotrition

We use BOLD for several areas on our site. If I need to contact support it's usually to learn more not because there are issues. I've had the good fortune of working with Harpreet on several occasions. Always very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. My questions are always answered and any problems are resolved quickly. Thank you for great service!

March 2, 2021

Thank you kindly for your review. We are so happy that Harpreet was there to assist. Thank you for choosing Bold! Remember we will be there when you need us.

OPINEL USA

Our website's Add to Cart functionality completely broke and even with expedited tech support, we're looking at multiple business days for a fix. The app works as expected until it doesn't and when it doesn't good luck getting a quick fix or being able to fix it yourself. Update: While I still don't agree with how Bold's app edits code, given you provide their customer service team with the right information they are able to course-correct and fix things. -1 star for not being able to edit their code without ample coding experience.

March 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Rest assured we have our experts working on resolving the issues you've been experiencing. We thank you for all your patience.

SHYFT Creations

I had installed another upsell app; although I had no complaints, I decided to return to BOLD Upsell because of the nature of my ecom store - I have a lot of products that will only grow with time, so I LOVE Bold Insights that gives suggestions on upsells based on my customer behaviours and thus saves me time. I also love the ease of setup and the ability to offer more than one upsell option as I find my customers love to mix and match to their style. Furthermore, when I had an issue, the customer service was fantastic, communication timely and my issue resolved.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you enjoy the features that Upsell has to offer. We are always happy to help and thank you for choosing Bold. We are excited to see your products grow!

Doggies Bazaar

So far so good. I have just setup the upsells and started running traffic so not too far along. However, I have to say setup was Very Simple.

February 8, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are thrilled you are finding the app easy to set up. If you ever need us we are always here to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold!

La Vita en Rosa

I use this app to do upsell, it work perfectly and there is a costumer service that is on point. Challi helped me so much, she took her time to answer all of my questions. I recommended this app to everybody!

February 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy that Challi was there to answer your questions and help you with the app. Thank you for the recommendation and thank you for choosing Bold. All the best!

Clothes Doctor

Great customer support - Challi sorted my issue within minutes of me contacting them on live chat! Very helpful! Thank you

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that Challi was able to provide quick and effective support.

Fieldsheer

Very good tech support. Kelsey was very quick and efficient, resolved my issue very fast. Very recommended app for cross-sell and upsell.

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the app review and recommendation! So happy to hear that our team was able to resolve any issues quickly!