Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

by ProductsDesigner

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

Build-A-Bonnet

This app will be used to set the tone of our services. Without this app Build-A-Bonnet couldn't be. The experience and assistance from beginning until now has been magnificent and we truly believe it will remain. The support staff has been beyond helpful. They've addressed any and every concern and request within 24 hours. I am truly amazed and at a lost for words. We read prior reviews, but I feel one has yet to exaggerate the amazing service, support, and pluggin as a whole. Thank you all at Inkybay/Product Customizer for everything. We look forward to a lifetime relationship.

Build-A-Bonnet Team www.buildabonnet.co

thesignsource.net

This is just what we have been looking for in an online design tool. Seem a little overwhelming and complex at first, but after a little awhile it becomes pretty easy to maneuver through the admin. The support by the staff is second to none. They are always there with a a solution, fix or workaround. HIGHLY recommended!

ASTONPRINT

A great app , it is what i need , the inkybay team help us more to solve problems . Support it ........

10Minutetee.com

Excellent support and the design studio work really well for what we have. Thanks guys for your help

Isolator Fitness

This app is complex, and I mean that in the best way possible. Our needs were complex and it covered just about everything and more. Anything we couldn't achieve with the oem app, the inkybay team was eager to help shape and customize the app to work perfectly to our needs. Support is timely, they always follow up through email, and are extremely receptive to your desires. If you're out there fishing for an app that allows customers to customize your product, look no further. Be prepared to read up on the guides provided and don't be afraid to ask their team question. Rashed Lemon was a god send and always had an answer or video for me to watch that would teach me even more about the program. Seriously, I'm not just talking this up to talk it up; our company spent years trying to build what this team had already mastered. Best customized product app on shopify.

Printsucces

The product design app is very extensive and has everything it takes to personalize the products !! Not entirely unimportant, the suport is really great, via the chat direct contact with someone who helps you to solve problems, settings and change!

Urban Stitch Press

I highly recommend InkyBay and I'll tell you why.... I've wasted a lot of time with FOUR other APPS that cannot product the dedicated service the technical team at InkyBay provides. Installation is fast. Support is LIVE during their business hours and ANSWERS are immediate! With other APPS, my requests were ignored, unanswered and left my theme in a mess when uninstalling. I've been in business over 35 years and online for 25 of that time. I'm telling you that InkyBay is where you need to be as a Shopify owner selling products for customizing. They are there EVERY STEP of the way with you as you learn and their 14 day trial period is much more than enough time, adequately, for you to learn the Dashboard and what's expected. I plan on carrying them with me as I grow.

The App does what it says it will do AND MORE. It's JUST what I was looking for and I wish I had found them much sooner!

Woodshed Gifts

This product is so versatile and capable of so many things, it is a bit intimidating at first. My advice is to just jump in and get your feet wet. The support staff is, HANDS DOWN, the best of any application I have ever used. They helped me with 5 different issues, all my fault, in the course of a day and had everything running beautifully. They are fast, efficient, and extremely friendly. There is no better customization application for Shopify, I have tried them all! Best of all, with this application, you can download the designs as a vector file, perfect for us since we do engraving, vinyl, and CNC work as well as print work. Thanks for everything guys, You have earned a permanent customer!

Coopercricket1

I had been back & forth whether this app was right for me however it turns out that this is the only genuinely great product designer that there is in my opinion. As with all product customisers there are a learning curve & it took me a little while to get my head around it however the amazing support I have received while I have got to know the software has been amazing!

I you have any product that needs to be customisable, install this app & chat to the team & they will make it happen for you.

Ink Tank

The app works great for us! The best part of Inkbay is their incredible, prompt customer support. If you have any issue with their system, Jahangir and the Inkbay live support team respond within hours to help. Their focus on customer satisfaction allowed us to smoothly transition to their platform without any major concerns. Would definitely recommend for small businesses like ours.

Previous 1 3