Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

R & R INC.

Great app features and really strong customer service help. We enjoy our custom product selection for our customers, all built on the Inkybay Customizer. Works great on mobile, tablet and desktop with multiple themes to choose from.

May 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are glad to have you as our valued merchants. We hope your customers will enjoy personalizing their own products by using Inkybay. We are looking to see your business thrive.

fundesignfun

nice APP, nice team. I regret not having used it earlier. I have just used it for a few days and it is satisfactory. If there is anything that can be improved, I will raise it to their team

May 1, 2021

Thank you for using Inkybay and your wonderful review. Hope you will enjoy our service and grow your business.

AllTrade Apparel

The app itself is very good. It has a very nice live view and the graphic designer is nicely laid out and has a lot of wonderful features so the customer gets an excellent idea of how it looks. Over the course of setting up...

April 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

JerseyBird

This app is amazing. This app takes a very complex aspect of business (full customization) and makes it simple for anyone to use. On top of that, the support team is insane. They have answered every question I have had promptly and accurately. They even provided video tutorials for my specific needs. If you are interested in product customization, look no further. This app is worth every penny!

Misty's Workshop

The app itself is very good. I has a very nice live view and the graphic designer is nicely laid out and has a lot of wonderful features so the customer gets an excellent idea of how it looks. Over the course of setting up my store they already improved many things. The customer service is beyond compare. I needed some personal help and they were there at every turn by both chat and personal call. They helped me make many detailed changes that made my store eye catching and provided a smooth customer experience.

Favors Today

LOVE this! Switched to inkybay from Product Personalizer, lots more options, best support I have ever received of all the apps, instant chat support, very helpful. Every time i needed support, they cleared up my concern. Personalization freedom is great. Glad i found you!

Micacoco

- Highly flexible and powerful: can add a lot of features like colors, options, etc.
- Have a search bar
- Excellent support. There were some problems and bugs, but the responsive support team closely helped me to solve the problems.

Giant Robo Printing

Everything we needed for our shop in one place and the customer support is excellent, they've already saved me hours of tinkering with their fast answers and info, I can't recommend Inkybay enough!

MakeYourCap

Super powerful tool. You need some time to set up everything, but the support is super friendly, helpful and quick in reply!

Paperman.my

Great customer service. The dynamic pricing function is awesome, the price changes automatically according to the size of the graphics

February 20, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It’s a matter of joy for us knowing you liked our customer service. We try our best to help our merchants whenever they require assistance. We are also glad to know that you found the live dynamic pricing generation feature in favor of your business.
We wish you all the best with your business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13