Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

TwistedSwag

So far NO GOOD - App constantly freezes up in the back end - ! Locks me OUT COMPLETELY! Also when adding text or images at a specific size needed, SAY 10.5" wide - this app does not preview a typed in value correctly. instead, it previews it the entire width of the shirt.

POU2

I love this app, It has all I need in terms of customization for products in my new Store, it looks amazing and with almost no effort, You can create stunning User experiences that will amaze your customers and also it will make your products super easy to customize. Customer service went above and beyond to help me, I could not be more happy with the help assistance I got from the customer service team, They are super friendly and professional, every single question, concern, and request I had was solved and explain promptly and satisfactorily. 100% recommended, Stop looking around for product customizer apps, I tried many different ones and I can say with confidence that Inkybay is 10 times better than any other one I tried.

Constantly Create Shop

this app is great and the customer service through chat and through email is real quick, they have fixed almost everything ive asked for so far in making my theme customized for my customer thank you

Robert Mark Golf

I have tried other custom apps and they were never truly what weI needed. I was waiting for an app that suited our needs to come along. We needed a few tweaks. Works great and customer service is awesome and fast!!

Grade A Tees and More

We recently switched DIY t-shirt apps. We couldn't be more pleased. Initially we were taken aback by the price for upgraded version. But let me tell you. It's MORE than worth it. Their quick responses from the help desk, their willingness to assist and coach you through the process...let's just say you're paying for fantastic service and a great looking, user friendly app. It's worth the $50/mo.

Unique-prints-shop

I attempted to contact support several times and so did my staff, useless and unhelpful responses that basically just linked to a online instructions with sporadic information. Terribly hard to work out and does not have the features that it states in the product description (or at best the description is misleading).

The support was brilliant up until the point that i installed the app - then they don't care and spend their time concentrating on getting new customers...

UPDATE IN RESPONSE TO REPLY
I sent multiple emails asking about how text can be changed and added by a customer and was simply sent links to instruction manual. You've replied faster to this review than to any of the unanswered emails, which somewhat proves my point about you being more concerned with gaining new customers instead of supporting existing ones.

April 10, 2019

We are really sorry for any miscommunication.
We can see you have created one support ticket on "08 Apr 2019 - 04:34 PM" and our team answered you in 3 hours at "08 Apr 2019 - 07:20 PM". And replied back on "09 Apr 2019 - 03:17 PM" with a message as this
"I see, thanks for clarifying that. I thought what I did was wrong on the custom products tab. Thanks!"
Please take a look at the details conversation with our support http://prntscr.com/n9yy0g

But as you mentioned you tried to contact support several times, we are not really sure how you tried to contact us.
As you already uninstalled the app, we were unable to connect you from there.

It will be really great for us if you can send us an email to our support email "support@productsdesigner.com" with any issue, we can solve it for you as soon as possible. Or, you can connect us over Skype for live support.
We think there must be any miscommunication issue.

UPDATE IN RESPONSE TO REPLY
Again we are really sorry about any issue you faced. We are not talking about the review and reply.

As you mentioned "I sent multiple emails asking about how text can be changed and added by a customer and was simply sent links to instruction manual. "
We really didn't get any email or support ticket regarding this.
There must be any miscommunication. Can you please confirm us to which email you sent the message?

leavf

The app is amazing.They have tools and templates that are easy to set up and convert well. The customer service is really there to help you out. Their support is really solid, and Rashed has been super helpful to us

Teeporium

I've researched mostly all of the current customization type of apps offered within Shopify and don't waste your time with the other apps, try this one out, it will impress. It's perfect for any sort of customizations you want to add to your product.

Express Signs

This app helps a lot with designing. It's in-depth, and I love how you can customize the CSS on a lot of it for a personalized look. The live chat support helps SO much too. If you need them to teach you something, they show screenshots of where/what they did. All-in-all, great program and service. We're sticking with this one :)

Rhinestone Wear

I've been using this app for almost a year, Great integration, Great App, and an amazing UI, Very simple to use. I love the idea of the SVG clipart, so the client can choose the different colors on the graphics. Excellent App

Previous 1 3 4 5 6