Reviews (286)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing customer shopping experiences through product customization. It's lauded for its extensive features like setup charges, run charges, size-based pricing, and quantity discounts. The app is user-friendly and efficient, with quick loading times. Merchants commend the customer support for their promptness, expertise, and problem-solving abilities. The guided video tutorials and proactive communication are also appreciated. The live chat support is noted for its quick responses. It's particularly recommended for businesses offering custom products, especially in the print industry.

May 10, 2024

There tech team is amazing, when ever i need something fixed that i can't do on my end even if its something custom that is a special request for my want or needs on my website, all i gotta do is write them a msg and they always do it right away, no matter what it is, not once have they ever told me no, and for that i love this add on for my website

Huckaflow
About 2 years using the app
June 10, 2024

Pretty robust platform with an amazing support team that can quickly help you to find what you're looking for and modify the app if need be

BRINY
Over 1 year using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied June 13, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you find Inkybay to be a robust platform for selling your customized products and that our support team has been quick to assist you in finding what you need and modifying the app as necessary.
If you have any more feedback or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and appreciate your support of Inkybay!

July 3, 2024

Design: The app solved the customisation issues we needed for our website, it is user friendly for the end customers and also easy to modify to suit our need as an app user. The layout of the customisation tool is clean & simple.
Service: Pre-sale & Post-sale support has been excellent & prompt. Technician are extremely helpful during the online meeting to alter the functionality to our requirement.

Personnalisée
About 2 months using the app
July 9, 2024

The app is very good and the support is amazing. My only complaint is very minor and it is that it seems very specificly designed for certain products like garments. It takes a bit of creativity to make it work with more unique products but overall it's great. I've never seen an app or a product like this with such fast support.
I haven't launched this to my customers yet but so far, building my customizer has been great. I hope they continue to develop it and add more.

Scam Skate Shop
26 days using the app
May 23, 2024

I have been using Inkybay for about a month now and I must say that they are very quick to respond to any & all support questions. They have solved every issue I have had & any request that I have made. It's great to work with a company like Inkybay, especially since so many companies these days either take a long time to respond, or don't respond at all.
Thank you Inkybay for the great service.

Logo-Apparel
27 days using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied May 25, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Inkybay - Product Personalizer over the past month.

We strive to provide quick and effective support, and it's wonderful to know that we've been able to resolve every issue and accommodate all your requests promptly. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're thrilled to have earned your trust.

If you ever need further assistance or have more feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing Inkybay and for appreciating our service!

May 9, 2024

Customer service has been great so far. Very fast to respond. The app does take some time to learn but has a wide variety of options to customize products.

National Name Badge
3 months using the app
April 20, 2024

Have been using InkBay for a month now. Very easy to add items and take over for the items that I already had in my store. This gives the customer everything i need to run my store efficiently. The customers love the ability to customize to there liking! Customer support has been amazing too! Jeff did a great job answering my questions! Thank you!

Mondragon Laser Co.
About 1 month using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied April 22, 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Inkybay! Providing you with the tools you need to run your store efficiently is our goal, and we're glad to hear that your customers appreciate the ability to customize to their liking.
We're especially pleased to hear that you've had a great experience with our customer support team, and we'll be sure to pass along your appreciation to Jeff. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and appreciate your support of Inkybay!

July 14, 2024

Great customer service helped me figure out how to set up the app

My Store
19 days using the app
June 5, 2024

Great support and nice App.
UI could be better but its ok, if there is a probleme the support try to fix it ASAP

BLT
Austria
4 months using the app
May 14, 2024

The designer helping me was very good. They answered all of my questions and even sent me instructional videos on how to setup my products addressing my specific needs.

Great Job Inkybay!

an add on review.. ran into another issue and once again Inkybay was on top of it.. Another great job Inkybay!

Black Topaz Images