Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

Zelfashion

The support from Rashed and the team is great. The live chat is really a big asset to the app. Tickets are always solved perfectly. For custom products I really recommend this app. Greetings Zelfashion.nl

Merchshipper

Best customer Service in the entire world ! Never seen a service provider with such a great customer service and someone you really cares about their customer. Keep doing the great work guys. Would suggest you all to work on the UI design though.

CB Studio

Rashed and team have been wonderful to work with. They are very responsive. I hired them to customize the app to meet my needs and it was a great experience. Excellent customer service and the app is perfect! I highly recommend this app.

factoryoneshop

We just integrated the application to a new store to customize products and meets everything we require, customer service has been very good and we will add the app to a second store because of its good features.

My Inked Apparel

If you are a print shop or custom apparel shop such as myself, this is THE ONLY APP FOR YOU. It was so hard for me to find an app that incorporated commercial & apparel printing. I'm not even kidding, I tried EVERY app Shopify had to offer for customizing a wide array of products. This is the only one that seemed like they had real insight into the printing industry, which is shown by the options they give you to work with. You can realllyyyy fine tune the pricing on here as well, down to charging by the square inch for prints. It is also super user friendly ! Also to top it all off, Jahangir is super responsive & very helpful ! I would recommend his app to anyone & I am super excited to get my store live !

Buy 2 Give Online

Jahangir and the rest of the team at Inkybay have been an absolute pleasure to deal with. They've been super responsive and very accommodating with all our requests. We look forward to working with them for many years to come.

MyFullColor - Direct To Garment Printing

I run a print shop and have often struggled finding product mockup generators for my site that include variant selections, that can also help determine discounts & order quantity per variant. That was my problem until I found Inkybay, it does just that and then some.

Inkybay by far outreaches the competition in the print shop space. Very easy to use and little learning curve needed to get this awesome app working for you! Oh yeah, they're support team was very prompt and helpful as well!

TwistedSwag

So far NO GOOD - App constantly freezes up in the back end - ! Locks me OUT COMPLETELY! Also when adding text or images at a specific size needed, SAY 10.5" wide - this app does not preview a typed in value correctly. instead, it previews it the entire width of the shirt.

POU2

I love this app, It has all I need in terms of customization for products in my new Store, it looks amazing and with almost no effort, You can create stunning User experiences that will amaze your customers and also it will make your products super easy to customize. Customer service went above and beyond to help me, I could not be more happy with the help assistance I got from the customer service team, They are super friendly and professional, every single question, concern, and request I had was solved and explain promptly and satisfactorily. 100% recommended, Stop looking around for product customizer apps, I tried many different ones and I can say with confidence that Inkybay is 10 times better than any other one I tried.

Constantly Create Shop

this app is great and the customer service through chat and through email is real quick, they have fixed almost everything ive asked for so far in making my theme customized for my customer thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6