Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

My Inked Apparel

If you are a print shop or custom apparel shop such as myself, this is THE ONLY APP FOR YOU. It was so hard for me to find an app that incorporated commercial & apparel printing. I'm not even kidding, I tried EVERY app Shopify had to offer for customizing a wide array of products. This is the only one that seemed like they had real insight into the printing industry, which is shown by the options they give you to work with. You can realllyyyy fine tune the pricing on here as well, down to charging by the square inch for prints. It is also super user friendly ! Also to top it all off, Jahangir is super responsive & very helpful ! I would recommend his app to anyone & I am super excited to get my store live !

Buy 2 Give Online

Jahangir and the rest of the team at Inkybay have been an absolute pleasure to deal with. They've been super responsive and very accommodating with all our requests. We look forward to working with them for many years to come.

MyFullColor - Direct To Garment Printing

I run a print shop and have often struggled finding product mockup generators for my site that include variant selections, that can also help determine discounts & order quantity per variant. That was my problem until I found Inkybay, it does just that and then some.

Inkybay by far outreaches the competition in the print shop space. Very easy to use and little learning curve needed to get this awesome app working for you! Oh yeah, they're support team was very prompt and helpful as well!

TwistedSwag

So far NO GOOD - App constantly freezes up in the back end - ! Locks me OUT COMPLETELY! Also when adding text or images at a specific size needed, SAY 10.5" wide - this app does not preview a typed in value correctly. instead, it previews it the entire width of the shirt.

POU2

I love this app, It has all I need in terms of customization for products in my new Store, it looks amazing and with almost no effort, You can create stunning User experiences that will amaze your customers and also it will make your products super easy to customize. Customer service went above and beyond to help me, I could not be more happy with the help assistance I got from the customer service team, They are super friendly and professional, every single question, concern, and request I had was solved and explain promptly and satisfactorily. 100% recommended, Stop looking around for product customizer apps, I tried many different ones and I can say with confidence that Inkybay is 10 times better than any other one I tried.

Constantly Create Shop

this app is great and the customer service through chat and through email is real quick, they have fixed almost everything ive asked for so far in making my theme customized for my customer thank you

Robert Mark Golf

I have tried other custom apps and they were never truly what weI needed. I was waiting for an app that suited our needs to come along. We needed a few tweaks. Works great and customer service is awesome and fast!!

Grade A Tees and More

We recently switched DIY t-shirt apps. We couldn't be more pleased. Initially we were taken aback by the price for upgraded version. But let me tell you. It's MORE than worth it. Their quick responses from the help desk, their willingness to assist and coach you through the process...let's just say you're paying for fantastic service and a great looking, user friendly app. It's worth the $50/mo.

Unique-prints-shop

I attempted to contact support several times and so did my staff, useless and unhelpful responses that basically just linked to a online instructions with sporadic information. Terribly hard to work out and does not have the features that it states in the product description (or at best the description is misleading).

The support was brilliant up until the point that i installed the app - then they don't care and spend their time concentrating on getting new customers...

UPDATE IN RESPONSE TO REPLY
I sent multiple emails asking about how text can be changed and added by a customer and was simply sent links to instruction manual. You've replied faster to this review than to any of the unanswered emails, which somewhat proves my point about you being more concerned with gaining new customers instead of supporting existing ones.

April 10, 2019

We are really sorry for any miscommunication.
We can see you have created one support ticket on "08 Apr 2019 - 04:34 PM" and our team answered you in 3 hours at "08 Apr 2019 - 07:20 PM". And replied back on "09 Apr 2019 - 03:17 PM" with a message as this
"I see, thanks for clarifying that. I thought what I did was wrong on the custom products tab. Thanks!"
Please take a look at the details conversation with our support http://prntscr.com/n9yy0g

But as you mentioned you tried to contact support several times, we are not really sure how you tried to contact us.
As you already uninstalled the app, we were unable to connect you from there.

It will be really great for us if you can send us an email to our support email "support@productsdesigner.com" with any issue, we can solve it for you as soon as possible. Or, you can connect us over Skype for live support.
We think there must be any miscommunication issue.

UPDATE IN RESPONSE TO REPLY
Again we are really sorry about any issue you faced. We are not talking about the review and reply.

As you mentioned "I sent multiple emails asking about how text can be changed and added by a customer and was simply sent links to instruction manual. "
We really didn't get any email or support ticket regarding this.
There must be any miscommunication. Can you please confirm us to which email you sent the message?

leavf

The app is amazing.They have tools and templates that are easy to set up and convert well. The customer service is really there to help you out. Their support is really solid, and Rashed has been super helpful to us

Previous 1 3 4 5 6