Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer | Reviews

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

Dropmerch

Over the past two weeks I've had great communication with the Inkybay support team. They've been very helpful and made several changes and improvements based on my input. The backend can feel a bit clunky at times but every problem I've had has been tackled by support, usually within minutes, and the app gets better with each suggestion. The english is good enough but some menus might seem confusing at first glance. I can definitely recommend it, as long as you're prepared to work with this great support team to achieve a custom solution that works perfect for you.

June 3, 2021

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are glad to know that you found our support helpful. Thank you for your suggestions. We improve and adding new features to our app regularly based on merchant's suggestions, like you. Thank you again for using Inkybay.

Primetime Colors

This plug-in right after the install has a great amount of customization options to get your site built! For our specific business model, allowing many customization options, we did come to certain areas where the vanilla settings didn't cater just right. However, the Inkybay support team has been a great help in adjusting minor details and providing affordable pricing for more specific development. So far, we've been able to get each function as needed for our business!

May 23, 2021

Thank you for providing your valuable review. Glad to help you to meet your business needs.

MEGA-PRINT

Ich schreibe für die deutschen Nutzer die Rezension in Deutsch. Wir verwenden diese App in zwei verschiedenen Stores und ich kann die App nur empfehlen. Einfache Installation und Konfiguration, extrem flexibel und anpassungsfähig. Das CSS kann relativ unkompliziert an das eigene Design angepasst werden. Ein großes Lob geht auch an den Support, welcher schnell hilft und irgendwie immer erreichbar ist. Von mir gibt es eine klare Empfehlung für diesen Produktdesigner.

May 20, 2021

Thank you so much for providing your review about Inkybay. Glad to have you as our valuable merchant. We wish the best of success for both of your stores.

INFINI.Tee

Good App & good Support, Thanks Inkybay. I believe that I will increase sales and strengthen my brand when using this products.

May 17, 2021

Thank you for using Inkybay and your wonderful review.
We hope that it will increase your sales by allowing customers to personalize their own products. Glad to know you liked our app and support.

R & R INC.

Great app features and really strong customer service help. We enjoy our custom product selection for our customers, all built on the Inkybay Customizer. Works great on mobile, tablet and desktop with multiple themes to choose from.

May 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are glad to have you as our valued merchants. We hope your customers will enjoy personalizing their own products by using Inkybay. We are looking to see your business thrive.

fundesignfun

nice APP, nice team. I regret not having used it earlier. I have just used it for a few days and it is satisfactory. If there is anything that can be improved, I will raise it to their team

May 1, 2021

Thank you for using Inkybay and your wonderful review. Hope you will enjoy our service and grow your business.

AllTrade Apparel

The app itself is very good. It has a very nice live view and the graphic designer is nicely laid out and has a lot of wonderful features so the customer gets an excellent idea of how it looks. Over the course of setting up...

April 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

JerseyBird

This app is amazing. This app takes a very complex aspect of business (full customization) and makes it simple for anyone to use. On top of that, the support team is insane. They have answered every question I have had promptly and accurately. They even provided video tutorials for my specific needs. If you are interested in product customization, look no further. This app is worth every penny!

Misty's Workshop

The app itself is very good. I has a very nice live view and the graphic designer is nicely laid out and has a lot of wonderful features so the customer gets an excellent idea of how it looks. Over the course of setting up my store they already improved many things. The customer service is beyond compare. I needed some personal help and they were there at every turn by both chat and personal call. They helped me make many detailed changes that made my store eye catching and provided a smooth customer experience.

Favors Today

**I am updating my review...best app support I have ever experienced. If you have a problem, they fix it. Also gave ideas to improve customer experience. Best support ever. Glad I chose inkybay when looking for a new personalizer. LOVE this! Switched to inkybay from Product Personalizer, lots more options, best support I have ever received of all the apps, instant chat support, very helpful. Every time i needed support, they cleared up my concern. Personalization freedom is great. Glad i found you!