Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

Product customizer & configurator with live preview options

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Time Of Vibes

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

In general the support is fantastic. Help of how to start and personlize to my special needs is great. App is working very good. There is just one key issue unfortunately that the Inky designer can not run in different languages in parallel. So either in english or german. This should be solved - because I'm sure being not the only one who needs that...

September 22, 2022

We really appreciate you taking the time to review InkyBay - Product Personalizer.
Delighted to know that the app successfully lets you personalize to your special needs. And thank you for appreciating our support team.
We acknowledged your language issue. We are actively working on it and hope to resolve it promptly. Very soon InkyBay will be able to run in multiple languages in parallel.
Thank you again for your constructive feedback. Your feedback helps us improve.

Stamp Yours

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome App, great support- made sure i was comfortable using the app for our purposes. You can use it many ways to customize products!

Deliverics

Awesome tech support! They addressed my questions and also gave me options on how to address the issues that I was facing during product entry.

September 9, 2022

Thank you for reviewing InkyBay - Product Personalizer and our services. Your words encouraged our tech support team to provide the best services to awesome merchants like you. Glad to hear that our support team promptly responded and solved your issues. Thank you again and don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 tech support team if need any help for the continuous growth of your custom product selling business.

Naturadreams

Location Germany

Super App.
Steve war sehr hilfreich.Alles hat sehr gut funktioniert
danke an Steve
Libe Grüße
Kenan.

Meta Print

Location Australia

Still learning the app, but with their customer support, it has made it a lot easier! Things that I didn't think were customizable, are! Steve was awesome to deal with!

VilVan Customs

I express my gratitude to the inkybay team. As a team, they answer every question I give. They are trying to be helpful.

JerseyBird

Time spent using app About 1 month

I don't usually write reviews, but this is definitely an exception. First off, I have tried all the main customization options on the app store. Save yourself the time and effort and believe me when I say this one is the best. It is simple enough for customers to use, but complex enough for customers to be able to build their own awesome designs. Also, the sharing system is unmatched. Our team can build a client design and send them a link that will take them directly to the design within the editor. Other apps cannot do this. Aside from the software, the support team is AMAZING. I have contacted them many times for significant fixes that they get done fast, and for free. They helped me set up multiple products. The team is just great. Go ahead and download the app. I promise you won't regret it!

CUSTOM1

Location Switzerland

Great app with really good support! Does everything you should need a product customizer to do. Excited to start putting in to use.

Need Custom Prints

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Awesome app, it works really well with customizing products for my printing business. I love the fact that it allows customers to customize their t-shirts, hoodies online and it gives them a live price for every detail they add. and the customer service is always fantastic, sometimes it might be hard to communicate because of the language barrier but they get the job done. Thank you so much

All Day Hats & More

Is a complete app if your looking to take your site to the next level, but more important is the customer service behind the app, they really take care of any issue you may encounter while using the app, they're always avaiilable and will fix anything for you, and when I say anything it really means anything!