Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

Misty's Workshop

The app itself is very good. I has a very nice live view and the graphic designer is nicely laid out and has a lot of wonderful features so the customer gets an excellent idea of how it looks. Over the course of setting up my store they already improved many things. The customer service is beyond compare. I needed some personal help and they were there at every turn by both chat and personal call. They helped me make many detailed changes that made my store eye catching and provided a smooth customer experience.

Favors Today

LOVE this! Switched to inkybay from Product Personalizer, lots more options, best support I have ever received of all the apps, instant chat support, very helpful. Every time i needed support, they cleared up my concern. Personalization freedom is great. Glad i found you!

Micacoco

- Highly flexible and powerful: can add a lot of features like colors, options, etc.
- Have a search bar
- Excellent support. There were some problems and bugs, but the responsive support team closely helped me to solve the problems.

Giant Robo Printing

Everything we needed for our shop in one place and the customer support is excellent, they've already saved me hours of tinkering with their fast answers and info, I can't recommend Inkybay enough!

MakeYourCap

Super powerful tool. You need some time to set up everything, but the support is super friendly, helpful and quick in reply!

Paperman.my

Great customer service. The dynamic pricing function is awesome, the price changes automatically according to the size of the graphics

February 20, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It’s a matter of joy for us knowing you liked our customer service. We try our best to help our merchants whenever they require assistance. We are also glad to know that you found the live dynamic pricing generation feature in favor of your business.
We wish you all the best with your business.

mforia.com

Best app ever and their support is amazing I use them for our t-shirts and their team is always available when I need them best $100 a month ever spent.

February 18, 2021

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are glad to know you found Inkybay as the best app among others for your customized t-shirt business. We are also happy to know our support team succeeded in helping you.
Thank you once again.
Wish you all the best with your business.

Akadema

A very expansive app and thoroughly helpful online staff. Very easy to set up and work with once you get started. Would highly recommend.

January 31, 2021

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are truly glad you found Inkybay easy to use and helpful. Thank you for your five-star rating and for recommending the app to other Shopify merchants. We wish you all the best.

Presswear company

I like this app...It fits my needs better than the others. The support staff are experienced & knowledgeable they make having this app all the more better.

ImagikStudio

The app is very versatile, intuitive, well organised and quite useful for design your own products. The support that inkybay provide is effective and relatively fast. We highly recommend to try this app in your store.

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for writing such a thoughtful review. We are truly glad to know you liked Inkybay for your customized products and our team was able to provide you effective support. Thank you once again for choosing Inkybay and recommending the app to other Shopify merchants.
We wish you all the best with your business...