Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

Products customizer & configurator with live preview options

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Drapvision

Location India

Great app, fantastic support and very easy to use. Also the plans are extremely cost effective. Highly recommended !

classicllc

I wish I would've known about this app sooner. I've paid thousands to other companies for an online design studio that I wasn't happy with. Stumbled across this one, signed up for Shopify and their app and I'm creating a new website as we speak. I'll never use anything else!

Shirts N More Apparel

This app is hands down the best app for sellers that have complex and real-world pricing structures for their printing businesses. It pretty much covers it all. It has obviously been made by people in the industry for people in the industry of printing. On top of that, the support team offers some pretty top-notch knowledgable support and is always there to help. None of this high and dry support you get from other apps. These guys are legit. They even jumped on a call with me to set it all up which obviously saved me tonnes of time in trying to explain all of my questions in the messenger. Definitely give it a go and if you feel it's too tricky to set up just reach out to support. They've got your back! Thanks guys for developing an app that meets our needs.

Boho Coastal Charleston

This app has upgraded our business to another level! The customer support has been beyond helpful and they take the time to assist you on all levels to integrate to the fullest capabilities! Inkybay is 100% recommended!

StrategicDesignTs

It is one of the best apps to use if you offer multiple printing styles. Easy to set up and use. Very friendly customer service that goes above and beyond. I would recommend trying their 21-day free trial to sample it for yourself.

The Jersey Nation

Location Australia

great customer service and help, amazing app for customizing products on your store 10/10 recommend

L & M custom graphics

I ran into a small glitch and contacted support they were very helpful in fixing the problem. My customers are enjoing making thier own shirts.

Royalhustlerdesignz.com

Location Australia

Inky bay app is a huge asset to my business. My customers love it, being able to create their own custom designz on items. Customer service is on point, always there in seconds when needed and nothing is ever a issue . I highly recommend!!

EF_PrintingUK

Using this app and I really rate it highly, the help is really good and quick when you need it. Definitely recommend

Hard Card

Location Finland

Very helpful and quick customer service. I have not yet launched my shop but so far everything looks great.