Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 1, 2022

App is really cool and I like all that it can do. I wish there were more in depth explainer videos available, but once you get used to the tools its really great.

VIP Custom Apparel
Time spent using app: 9 months
EFOLI, LLC replied July 2, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience using the Inkybay product customizer app. It is really great to hear that you loved the features Inkybay offers.
We appreciate your suggestions regarding more in-depth explainer videos.
Not sure if you have already visited our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/productsdesigner), where you will find videoes on every feature Inkybay offers and we are adding new videos every week to make your journey smoother with Inkybay. Also, you can check our help doc where everything is explained step by step. (https://www.productsdesigner.com/docs/) we have sent you an email with all the links. Hopefully, it will help. If you need a video tutorial on any topic which is not available, let us know, and we will create that for you.

June 27, 2022

Great support team who answered our questions and resolved them quickly. We have used several design tools for our custom products over the years and this is the best one so far. Very user friendly.

shopsockprints
Time spent using app: 12 months
EFOLI, LLC replied June 29, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about Inkybay Product Personalizer and our services. We take pleasure in providing merchants with the best service and feels great to see that you are happy with our support. We are delighted that you liked the Inkybay design tools for your custom products selling business. Thank you again for your kind words. Have a wonderful day!

June 7, 2022

Amazing servive!The best app ever and the costumer care is ten star! They have helped me so much. 100% reccomedation from me

Merktar Vörur
Iceland
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 7, 2022

I started using this app because I needed a designer on my website. They have walked me through the set up and quickly answer any and all my questions to help me be successful. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Pepper Printz
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 1, 2022

They are amazing!! Super fast to answer any questions! I recommend them to anyone who wants to open a business

The Print Bar - Apparel
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
May 16, 2022

that is a great app! I use many apps before for our customized products. And service is best! recommendation!

Livho
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 14, 2022

Great app, fantastic support and very easy to use. Also the plans are extremely cost effective. Highly recommended !

Drapvision
India
Time spent using app: 22 days
May 13, 2022

I wish I would've known about this app sooner. I've paid thousands to other companies for an online design studio that I wasn't happy with. Stumbled across this one, signed up for Shopify and their app and I'm creating a new website as we speak. I'll never use anything else!

classicllc
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 2, 2022

This app is hands down the best app for sellers that have complex and real-world pricing structures for their printing businesses. It pretty much covers it all. It has obviously been made by people in the industry for people in the industry of printing. On top of that, the support team offers some pretty top-notch knowledgable support and is always there to help. None of this high and dry support you get from other apps. These guys are legit. They even jumped on a call with me to set it all up which obviously saved me tonnes of time in trying to explain all of my questions in the messenger. Definitely give it a go and if you feel it's too tricky to set up just reach out to support. They've got your back! Thanks guys for developing an app that meets our needs.

Shirts N More Apparel
Time spent using app: 16 days
March 8, 2022

This app has upgraded our business to another level! The customer support has been beyond helpful and they take the time to assist you on all levels to integrate to the fullest capabilities! Inkybay is 100% recommended!

Boho Coastal Charleston