4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its extensive personalization features, ease of use, and quick setup. They praise its performance, speed, and seamless operation. The customer service is noted for its responsiveness and live chat support. The app's ability to handle complex functions, especially for bulk orders, is valued. Merchants find the subscription prices to be of great value and appreciate the comprehensive documentation, including video tutorials. It's particularly useful for print shops or businesses offering custom products, with capabilities like adjusting prices based on product sizes and offering quantity discounts.

July 16, 2023

Good people been using them for years. Their tech support is pretty nice and they respond relatively quick!

LA Revival Apparel
Over 2 years using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied July 18, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding InkyBay - Product Personalizer.
It's our pleasure to have you as our valuable merchants for the last 3 years! We are happy to provide support as quick as possible, whenever you need.
We are glad to know you've had a positive experience with our tech support team.
We appreciate your kind words regarding our support team. If you ever have any further questions or need any additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are here to help 24/7.

June 22, 2023

I am just starting out using this APP. I have gone through several others trying to figure everything out. This is the first one with real support, great guides, and ease of use.

36 Design House
4 months using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied June 23, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to write the review regarding InkyBay - Product Personalizer. We're thrilled to have you as a new user of our app! Thank you for choosing us and giving us the opportunity to assist you.
We understand that starting out with a new app can sometimes be tricky, and we're glad to hear that our support guides and ease of use have made a positive impression on you. Providing real support and comprehensive guides is really important to us. We always try to provide useful resources through our app that allow users to achieve their business goals. Hopefully, your journey with InkyBay will be great.
Thank you for choosing us. If you have any further questions or queries, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your continued success with our app 24/7.

June 4, 2023

great app and great customer service, always helps you with any inquiry you have and they are available almost every day. 5 stars.

Caseqlo
10 months using the app
Edited February 28, 2024

I have to redo my rating, as the app is very unreliable and the "support" team is lacking. There are simply too many issues with the app.

Worldoftshirts
Denmark
6 months using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied August 25, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review of InkyBay - Product Personalizer.
We are delighted to hear about your satisfying experience with InkyBay. While the initial setup can sometimes be a bit challenging, we're pleased to learn that you were able to manage it. It's truly exciting to know that you're now ready to put it to use in real-life situations.
We greatly appreciate your kind words about our technical team. We're also thrilled to hear that our support team was able to promptly address any issues you encountered within just 10 minutes. Providing efficient and effective support is important to us.
If you have any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you 24/7.

June 8, 2023

Excellent customer service. They are always willing to assist and get any errors fixed quickly! The app has been very helpful to our business. Thanks again!

MJ Supply
7 months using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied June 11, 2023

Thank you for your kind words and positive review of our app, Inkybay - Product Personalizer! We're thrilled to hear you've experienced excellent customer service from our team. We take pride in our willingness to assist and resolve any errors quickly. We're delighted that Inkybay has been helpful to your business. Your satisfaction means a lot to us. Thank you once again! We're here to help 24/7

May 29, 2023

Love this app! Great customer service! As someone who is not tech savvy, I worked with Hector who was patient enough to walk me through the process and help me set up my shop. Highly recommended.

Mercy Prints
2 months using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied May 31, 2023

Thank you for your wonderful review regarding InkyBay - Product Personalizer. We're thrilled to hear that you love both our app and customer service.
It's wonderful to know that Hector provided you with excellent assistance and was patient in guiding you through the setup process of your shop. We believe everyone should be able to use technology, regardless of their level of technical knowledge. So being tech-savvy is not mandatory!

May 28, 2023

Alvin is a rockstar! I had lots of questions and he answered them all along with making so many changes for me. I haven't yet activated the website but so far I highly recommend for their customer service!!

TheCraftpreneur
3 months using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied May 29, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review regarding InkyBay - Product Personalizer. It's fantastic to know that Alvin was able to answer all of your questions and make numerous changes to meet your specific business needs. Providing excellent customer service is our priority, and we're glad to hear that Alvin exceeded your expectations.
Even though you haven't activated the website yet, we appreciate your recommendation based on our outstanding customer service. We're confident that you'll continue to have a positive business experience as you move forward with InkyBay.
If you have any further questions or need any additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you 24/7.

October 18, 2023

Amazing product not to mention extraordinarily prompt customer support

GOZYGEAR COMPANY
About 1 month using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied October 20, 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you find Inkybay - Product personalizer amazing and that our customer support has exceeded your expectations. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to providing you with both a great product and responsive assistance.
If you ever have more feedback or if there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure your experience with Inkybay - Product personalizer continues to be exceptional.

October 11, 2023

Amazing support. Helped me every step of the way. Really appreciate their help

Flair Kingdom
France
2 days using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied October 14, 2023

It's wonderful to hear that you've had an amazing experience with the support at Inkybay! Getting assistance every step of the way can make a big difference, and it's great to know that their help was much appreciated. If you ever have more feedback or questions in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here 24/7 to assist you in any way we can. Thank you for sharing your positive experience!

April 19, 2023

I love this app!

I have searched far and wide for a product customizer that actually works.

This App is far beyond its competitors, and I would suggest anyone thinking about making life easier for yourself, business and colleagues utilizing this app right away!

Customer support is fantastic!

They have went above and beyond to meet my standards.

Thanks Team