Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.

iMake.lk

Great support. excellent app. Easy to use interface backend and front end as well. Great app for printing..

September 23, 2020

Thank you for your feedback regarding our support and app.
Glad to see you found Inkybay is useful for your custom print shop. Looking forward to seeing your business thrive.

ARENA STORE

InkyBay is easy to use and their designers have been a great help getting the app to match our store front.

September 20, 2020

Thank you for using Inkybay for your customized products.
Great to see our team was able to meet your customization requirements.

Once again, thanks for sharing your feedback and provide us your valuable review.

Designer Supplied

So far it looks like a great app. You can customize many aspects of the app and support is fast and helpful.

Katzen

I'm still on trial mode but I can see that the app has met all my expectations.

The support team is very very helpful as well!

Highly recommended for those who need a customizer app :D

Thank you for making this excellent app!

August 9, 2020

Thank you for trying Inkybay and we are truly glad knowing that Inkybay has succeeded in meeting all your expectations. We are also happy to know you found our support team helpful. Our sole purpose is to provide our merchants with all the help so that they can run their business problem-free. Thank you once again for recommending Inkybay to other valuable businesses selling customized products. We are always here to help you if any further assistance is required. We wish you all the best with your business.

Xnito

I've tried multiple apps for product customization and I can say Inkybay is the best! Super easy to work with! The support is amazing, they are open to solve any problem.

abby+anna's boutique

installed this about a month ago, it seems to do every little thing I want it to. And when it doesn't, I ask support and they help me do what I need. Very responsive support and an easy app to use. I've tried several customizer tools and Inkybay blows them all out of the water.

Pólók Harca

Csodálatos támogatás. Rashed volt a legjobb támogató személy, akivel valaha dolgoztam. Az Inkybay a tökéletes alkalmazás az egyedi üzleti vállalkozásom számára.

5star-Embroidery&ScreenPrinting

I had so many questions/concerns but they walked me through every problem I encountered and I ended up with an absolutely incredible result! Though there is a little learning curve but the end result is great. Thank you for your fast response.

Awebo shop

Inky bay is an Excellent app!! we love it and we recommend it for any one in the business of custom products, easy to use and the customer service team very very helpful!!.

July 15, 2020

Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback. We are truly glad to know that you found Inkybay and our support team helpful for your business. Thank you once for the Five Star rating and your recommendation. We are always here to help you if any further assistance is required. We wish you all the best with your business.

factory1direct

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!! the app works very good and it really helps to grow our business! Customer service Staff has been really helpful!. If you want to sell custom products this is the app!

July 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write such nice feedback. We are beyond happy to know you liked our customer support so much. It’s a great pleasure for us to know that Inkybay helps to grow your product customization business. Our support team’s only target is to help our merchants solve their requirements ASAP and run their business hassle-free. Thank you once again for the recommendation and the Five Star rating. We are here to help you anytime if any further assistance is required.