Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

Products customizer & configurator with live preview options

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AllTrade Apparel

The app itself is very good. It has a very nice live view and the graphic designer is nicely laid out and has a lot of wonderful features so the customer gets an excellent idea of how it looks. Over the course of setting up...

April 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

JerseyBird

This app is amazing. This app takes a very complex aspect of business (full customization) and makes it simple for anyone to use. On top of that, the support team is insane. They have answered every question I have had promptly and accurately. They even provided video tutorials for my specific needs. If you are interested in product customization, look no further. This app is worth every penny!

Misty's Workshop

Location Sweden

The app itself is very good. I has a very nice live view and the graphic designer is nicely laid out and has a lot of wonderful features so the customer gets an excellent idea of how it looks. Over the course of setting up my store they already improved many things. The customer service is beyond compare. I needed some personal help and they were there at every turn by both chat and personal call. They helped me make many detailed changes that made my store eye catching and provided a smooth customer experience.

Favors Today

**I am updating my review...best app support I have ever experienced. If you have a problem, they fix it. Also gave ideas to improve customer experience. Best support ever. Glad I chose inkybay when looking for a new personalizer. LOVE this! Switched to inkybay from Product Personalizer, lots more options, best support I have ever received of all the apps, instant chat support, very helpful. Every time i needed support, they cleared up my concern. Personalization freedom is great. Glad i found you!

Micacoco

Location Thailand

- Highly flexible and powerful: can add a lot of features like colors, options, etc.
- Have a search bar
- Excellent support. There were some problems and bugs, but the responsive support team closely helped me to solve the problems.

Giant Robo Printing

Everything we needed for our shop in one place and the customer support is excellent, they've already saved me hours of tinkering with their fast answers and info, I can't recommend Inkybay enough!

MakeYourCap

Location Germany

Super powerful tool. You need some time to set up everything, but the support is super friendly, helpful and quick in reply!

Paperman.my

Location Malaysia

Great customer service. The dynamic pricing function is awesome, the price changes automatically according to the size of the graphics

February 20, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It’s a matter of joy for us knowing you liked our customer service. We try our best to help our merchants whenever they require assistance. We are also glad to know that you found the live dynamic pricing generation feature in favor of your business.
We wish you all the best with your business.

Akadema

Time spent using app About 2 months

A very expansive app and thoroughly helpful online staff. Very easy to set up and work with once you get started. Would highly recommend.

January 31, 2021

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are truly glad you found Inkybay easy to use and helpful. Thank you for your five-star rating and for recommending the app to other Shopify merchants. We wish you all the best.

Presswear company

I like this app...It fits my needs better than the others. The support staff are experienced & knowledgeable they make having this app all the more better.