Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

FourColor Central

Inkybay is a very well-developed app with rich customization features that fit our needs. The customer support team is excellent, answers any question and helps me promptly. App set up is easy and the best part is I do not need to edit any code into my theme. I highly recommend Inkybay!!!

Heartwood

This app works very well. I worked for 2 years and spent $20K developing a HTML5 personalization app for our old Magneto site. What a pain.
We moved to Shopify 2 months ago and had worked on a different app called customify. Luckily we found Inkybay in time. This app is mature, feature rich and intuitive. It handles pricing rules, multi side printing etc very nicely. Six years of looking for an affordable and professional custom app and we found it!
The support has been exceptional.

July 11, 2020

Thank you very much for writing such wonderful feedback. We are truly happy to know that Inkybay relieved your 2 years-long pain and helpful for your personalized product business. Glad to know you found Inkybay is mature, enriched with features for product personalization business.
We closely work with merchants for a long time to add new features and in-depth pricing for any type of custom product.
Thinking about all kinds of start-ups to established merchants, we made it an affordable custom app for every business. And our support team is working hard to help the businesses run smoothly. Thank you once again for your feedback and the Five Star rating. We are here to help you anytime if any further assistance is required. We wish you all the best in your business.

iKippah Store

Incredible support from Inkybay team. I had a few questions and change request and they made it in a short time. They have added the edit button on our cart page, which is incredible. Thank you for your quick response.
Highly recommended.

Rarton

We are really satisfied with Inkybay! Rashed has been a HUGE help for customizing and setting up our application.
Highly recommendable.

Keepers Collective

Great app. Very customizable. Excellent customer service from Rashed. They are very responsive to all of the questions that I've had.

The Noname Nerd

I've been using this app for several months and I love it! It's powerful enough that there is a little bit of a learning curve but their customer support is very fast and helpful so don't hesitate to dive in!

June 29, 2020

Thank you very much for writing such a wonderful review. We are truly happy to know you love Inkybay and found our customer support so helpful. Yes, our sole purpose is to help our merchants grow and run their businesses successfully. We are always here for any further assistance you require. Thank you once again for the Five Star. We wish you all the best.

912Graphics

Excellent customer support. I used this app for my online store and I like the way it functions. Thanks, Rashed for solving my issue quickly!!!

June 29, 2020

Thank you so much for writing such nice feedback. We are happy to know you found our customer support excellent and we succeeded in helping you solve your issues quickly. It’s also a matter of great pleasure for us knowing Inkybay functions perfectly for your online store as you desired. We are always here for you if you require any further assistance.

CSEA Locals Shop

Great customer service! We use the app for custom apparel on our online store and it works great.
Special thanks to Rashed for quick help over live chat and solve my issue instantly!!!

Studebaker Metals

I was trying to use this app for jewelry because they give an example of it in their proto store view. That was a mistake. I wouldn't suggest this app for anything outside of tee shirts that you want your customer to self-design. I think the chat team was trying to be helpful, but they didn't seem to understand my questions, let alone be able to answer them. Two stars because its partly just a clunky app, and partly that it just doesn't suit my use.

June 16, 2020

We are really sorry about the issue you were facing. The example product we showed (https://inkybay.myshopify.com/collections/all/products/round-signet-ring) was created with our app with a combination of customization and product options. If you do not need the customization, you can use only the product options feature to show only the product options on the product page.
You mentioned about our live chat agent tried to help you but they were not getting your questions. We are really sorry and apologize for that.

It will be really great if we can schedule a meeting and we can show you everything over a live screen sharing session. Can we schedule a call to show you everything, here is the link for meeting schedule https://calendly.com/inkybay/

Flag2tag

I am really happy about the support of this app. I was struggling with a few things that I could not change myself. So the live support immediately helped me to solve the problems and customized a few features specifically created for my needs. Really great support, so I can recommend!

June 6, 2020

Thank you so much for writing such nice feedback. We are truly happy to know you liked our live support. It was our pleasure as well as our responsibility to help you solve your problems so that you can run your business smoothly. We truly appreciate the recommendation you made for other merchants and businesses here. Thank you once again for your feedback and the Five Star rating. We are always here for any further assistance you require...