Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer | Reviews

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

Favors Today

**I am updating my review...best app support I have ever experienced. If you have a problem, they fix it. Also gave ideas to improve customer experience. Best support ever. Glad I chose inkybay when looking for a new personalizer. LOVE this! Switched to inkybay from Product Personalizer, lots more options, best support I have ever received of all the apps, instant chat support, very helpful. Every time i needed support, they cleared up my concern. Personalization freedom is great. Glad i found you!

Micacoco

- Highly flexible and powerful: can add a lot of features like colors, options, etc.
- Have a search bar
- Excellent support. There were some problems and bugs, but the responsive support team closely helped me to solve the problems.

Giant Robo Printing

Everything we needed for our shop in one place and the customer support is excellent, they've already saved me hours of tinkering with their fast answers and info, I can't recommend Inkybay enough!

MakeYourCap

Super powerful tool. You need some time to set up everything, but the support is super friendly, helpful and quick in reply!

Paperman.my

Great customer service. The dynamic pricing function is awesome, the price changes automatically according to the size of the graphics

February 20, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It’s a matter of joy for us knowing you liked our customer service. We try our best to help our merchants whenever they require assistance. We are also glad to know that you found the live dynamic pricing generation feature in favor of your business.
We wish you all the best with your business.

Akadema

A very expansive app and thoroughly helpful online staff. Very easy to set up and work with once you get started. Would highly recommend.

January 31, 2021

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are truly glad you found Inkybay easy to use and helpful. Thank you for your five-star rating and for recommending the app to other Shopify merchants. We wish you all the best.

Presswear company

I like this app...It fits my needs better than the others. The support staff are experienced & knowledgeable they make having this app all the more better.

ImagikStudio

The app is very versatile, intuitive, well organised and quite useful for design your own products. The support that inkybay provide is effective and relatively fast. We highly recommend to try this app in your store.

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for writing such a thoughtful review. We are truly glad to know you liked Inkybay for your customized products and our team was able to provide you effective support. Thank you once again for choosing Inkybay and recommending the app to other Shopify merchants.
We wish you all the best with your business...

PersonalizePrint

I've only been using this App for a few days now and I've found it SO easy to customize basically anything I can think of.
The biggest reason that I will stay a customer and keep using this app is because of their excellent support team! Both Martin and Nick Haynes have put up with every little annoying question I've had and they are so helpful and hands-on. And there is ALWAYS someone available to help you. Its amazing. GET THIS APP AND SUBSCRIBE - YOU WON'T BE SORRY.

December 1, 2020

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review. We are glad to know that you found Inkybay easy to use and customizable. We are also glad to know you found our support team excellent. It was our pleasure to help you out and answer all your questions and resolve them. We try our best and we are always here for any further assistance you require. Thank you for staying with us and recommending Inkybay to others.
We wish you all the best with your business.

Logotec Italia

We tested a lot of customization Apps but none is as user-friendly and complete as Inkybay. It's just a matter of minutes to get accustomed to the basic commands but there's a plentiful of fine-tuning functionalities to make your customization panel your very own. The assistance is incredibly fast and kind - we had a lot of questions due to our inexperience and we always had real-time answers. Great job!

November 16, 2020

Thank you for such a wonderful review. Glad to know that you found the Inkybay product customization app is user-friendly and complete over other apps on the market. Happy to provide you the support you need in realtime.
Wish you all the best with your business.