Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

MiamiSublimation

I've used Inkybay for one month now. The support has been super fast to respond with any issues we've had. This is the third customization app we've tried and are thrilled to finally find one that works as intended.

Freshout Printing

I've had this app going on 10 months now, the developers has made great strides to bring printers an affordable and quality customization app. Customer service is very professional and prompt. They have answered all of my concerns and have assisted in anything I might have done incorrect. This app is a no brainer for anyone in the printing industry. Prices are great, app quality is superb.

EUSAPRINT

Customer service is AAA. The app is easy to install and it has some extra features for customization. Much better than what I used to have.

United Press Printing | UPP

The functionality of the designer is the absolute best option on shopify. My experience with customer support has been second to none. Great experience all around.

H2Oapparels.com

I use this app for my product customization and i love the features but the true value is service and help you get while you learn to use the app. Use the features and communicate with the online help because they are who make work fun to learn. Did i mention, lots of cool features? They are ready to assist you too. Very happy. I alway have that assistance no matter when i am work on my products. Great app.

Femke Reuvers

Easy to set-up and configure custom products. Love the front-end editor on a desktop. Mobile UI is better than what we had before, but still isn't verry easy to make a custom design on a phone. That's a bit of a drawback, because more and more people want to use their phone to shop online. Sevice is great. When you have a problem they look in to it an try to fix it asap. When you have questions, just ask and you'll get a very fast response. Great app definately worth the money!

Shirt4 Good

So far this app has been really good. The service is attentive and they help with any issue, although I have a had very little. I look forward to using this app. The set up is intuitive and they thought of almost everything you would need.

fashionpendrivess

It is an excellent app and very supportive team. Always ready for help. I will highly recommend this app.

thinkscreenprint

At the risk of sounding too much like other reviews, I have to say we echo much of what has been said already. We have really enjoyed using this app. We have tried many design studios, including much more expensive ones that don't function nearly as responsively as this one. Customer service has been quick to respond to our questions and special requests. Tutorials for every section are readily available within the app, making setup fairly easy.

The studio loads quickly, scales perfectly on mobile, and is deeply customizable. The interface appears simple, but is surprisingly deep and complex - the app can be used for a variety of items and has some products pre-loaded as well. It's difficult to explain how deep this app really is - it can definitely keep up with the other guys on the market. Loading custom products is easy, as well as assigning various prices based on sizes, colors, printing methods, or whatever you choose.

Rashed has been awesome at providing clear, easy to understand solutions to any issues we had. Photos/Videos are provided for any changes we need to make on our end, while other customization requests have been honored surprisingly quick. We work in a very complex market (screen printing and embroidery) and it can be difficult to price all the different scenarios our customers can choose from. Inkybay however has met our needs and we haven't even used it to it's full potential (for example: creating art designs and adding more custom graphics). We look forward to continuing to use this app and are very happy with it.

Custom T Shirts Ink

Love the application. We were initially searching for an application that would stand toe to toe with the customization tools bigger companies use, and inkybay surely hit the spot. The features at first are simple to work with, but offer more complex customization settings to allow a more complex design scheme. There are tutorials provided all through the application to help alleviate any issue you might have as well as a very prompt support team ready to answer all your questions. I can't tell you how many times Rashed has helped me solve issues and question. We even had complex requests for our application and the team quickly got the job done way ahead of time.

Simply put; if you're on the hunt for an shopify applications that can allow your customers to customize just about any product you can think of, this is the application for you. 5/5, perfect!

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13