Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited May 26, 2020

We've been using this App for several months and all works great. The support team is quick to respond and corrects any issues I have within minutes or at most a day. I only wish they have better weekend support and an easier way to retrieve orders. One of the best apps for personalized products.

Laser Pics & Gifts
EFOLI, LLC replied May 29, 2020

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write such a wonderful review. It is our great pleasure to know that Inkybay works great for you as per your expectation. We are truly glad to know you liked our support.
Thank you for your feedback regarding weekend support and easy order retrieval. We are working to expand our support time during weekend as well. Also, last week released an update for easy and faster order download. We hope you will like it.

We are delighted to know you consider Inkybay as one of the best product personalization apps. We wish you all the best and cannot wait but to see your business meet your expectations and thrive.

May 18, 2020

Ich benutze den designer jetzt schon eine länger zeit. Er läuft super. Man kann alles einstellen.....der Support macht auch super Arbeit..

BrandyourCap.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
EFOLI, LLC replied May 19, 2020

Thank you for your time to give us your precious feedback. We are glad to have you as our valuable client for a long time and beyond happy to know that Inkybay is successful in providing you with the service you required. It’s also a matter of joy for us knowing that you liked our customer support as well. Thank you for choosing Inkybay.

May 18, 2020

awesome app and awesome support.
I needed some adjustments and they helped me quickly. I recommend

Stoned Custom
Brazil
Time spent using app: 8 months
EFOLI, LLC replied May 18, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are truly happy that you liked our app and support. Glad to help you with your adjustment requirements. Thank you so much for your recommendation.
We are always here and happy to provide you with any further assistance. We look forward to seeing your business meet the goal and thrive…

Edited May 8, 2021

I needed an app that allowed users to apply their own images onto the products that I offer. That is exactly what I am getting here. Easy to use interface and if I need any help the support team has always been able to help me quickly each time

Canada Sports Apparel
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
EFOLI, LLC replied May 16, 2020

Thank you for such wonderful feedback. Yes, we Inkybay support team always try our best to respond to any of your needs ASAP. To solve our customers’ problems is our first priority. We are happy to know you found our App easy to function. We are glad you liked the color swatch option as well as the product pricing on the customization interface. Inkybay’s sole purpose is to make the customization easier for our merchants like you and your customers. We are always here for you for any further assistance.

May 15, 2020

Finally an app with a strong support team! they helped me get this up and running, and even gave me a 45 day trial cuz of COVID-19! So excited to keep on working with them for many years!

MyHydrationpack
EFOLI, LLC replied May 16, 2020

Thank you for providing us with such overwhelming feedback. We are truly glad knowing you found our support team strong enough to help you out with the setup process of Inkybay. Glad to know you found our extended 45 days free trial useful for your business during this Covid-19 pandemic.
Thank you once again. We are excited as well to work with you for the upcoming years.

Edited May 15, 2020

Absolutely amazing app, so many customizable options in the app, including custom pricing options ! Its great that there are so many themes to choose from AND they helped me customize the options the customers can use. LOVE this app and LOVE the customer service even more. Shout out to NICK & Rashed! This is the 3rd custom product tool I've used , I can tell from day 1 I am never going to use anything else. GET THIS APP if you want to have complete control of your custom products!

LoveHandle
Time spent using app: 2 days
EFOLI, LLC replied May 16, 2020

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to provide us with wonderful feedback. We are happy to know you liked our Inkybay themes, customization, and custom pricing options. Yes, it’s our sole target to help you have complete control over your custom products. We are beyond happy to know you loved our App and customer service so much. It’s a great pleasure and comforting to know you don’t want to use any other Apps for your custom products. We are looking forward to seeing your business thrive...

May 14, 2020

This app has all the functions i need and really solves the problems for my custom made business, also the support team is really helpful and efficient ,they are very nice and professional .

teefever
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 28 days
EFOLI, LLC replied May 14, 2020

Thank you very much for giving us your wonderful feedback. We are truly happy to know that Inkybay was helpful to solve your problems regarding your custom made product business. It’s a great achievement for us to know that you found our support team helpful and efficient. Yes, our sole target is to maintain professionalism to the highest standards and help our clients to achieve the goals in their product customization businesses. We are always here to help you with any further assistance. Thank you once again for choosing Inkybay.

May 8, 2020

We needed to create a product option that was really complex to implement on but Inkybay made that easier! Whenever we needed support the support team helped us, their live chat feature during my setup process and the support has been awesome compared to some other. Excellent app!

LACE by JennyWu
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 5, 2020

I can't tell you how many apps we've tried for our custom apparel business. Customer support is awesome and seems like they go above and beyond other design studios to make sure you get what you're looking for. Jahangir helped me out, very professional.

c4ucustomapparel
EFOLI, LLC replied May 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback. We are glad to know you found Inkybay perfectly fit for your custom apparel business. We are beyond happy to know you liked our customer support so much. Our first priority and goal are to go above and beyond to support our merchants until they are satisfied. We look forward to a healthy business relationship and watch your business thrive.

Edited May 3, 2020

This app allowed me to create a designer tool to let customers customize our product. The interface could be a little easier and the documentation could go more in depth on details, BUT the support is amazing. They quickly responded within a day to take care of all my tweaks and adjustment needs. Highly recommend this company!

AcuShield
Time spent using app: 7 months
EFOLI, LLC replied May 4, 2020

Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review. Thank you for your suggestion regarding the interface and documentation. We keep updating our app to make it more user friendly and we are adding more detailed documentation over time. We have 60+ help videos on our YouTube channel and adding more every week.
Great to know you liked our support, which is our #1 priority and solve any issue in the shortest time.
Thanks for choosing Inkybay to allow your customers to customize their own products and we look forward to maintaining this healthy relationship going forward.