4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its extensive personalization features, ease of use, and quick setup. They praise its performance, speed, and seamless operation. The customer service is noted for its responsiveness and live chat support. The app's ability to handle complex functions, especially for bulk orders, is valued. Merchants find the subscription prices to be of great value and appreciate the comprehensive documentation, including video tutorials. It's particularly useful for print shops or businesses offering custom products, with capabilities like adjusting prices based on product sizes and offering quantity discounts.

July 10, 2020

This app works very well. I worked for 2 years and spent $20K developing a HTML5 personalization app for our old Magneto site. What a pain.
We moved to Shopify 2 months ago and had worked on a different app called customify. Luckily we found Inkybay in time. This app is mature, feature rich and intuitive. It handles pricing rules, multi side printing etc very nicely. Six years of looking for an affordable and professional custom app and we found it!
The support has been exceptional.

Heartwood
Over 2 years using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied July 11, 2020

Thank you very much for writing such wonderful feedback. We are truly happy to know that Inkybay relieved your 2 years-long pain and helpful for your personalized product business. Glad to know you found Inkybay is mature, enriched with features for product personalization business.
We closely work with merchants for a long time to add new features and in-depth pricing for any type of custom product.
Thinking about all kinds of start-ups to established merchants, we made it an affordable custom app for every business. And our support team is working hard to help the businesses run smoothly. Thank you once again for your feedback and the Five Star rating. We are here to help you anytime if any further assistance is required. We wish you all the best in your business.

Edited May 8, 2021

I needed an app that allowed users to apply their own images onto the products that I offer. That is exactly what I am getting here. Easy to use interface and if I need any help the support team has always been able to help me quickly each time

Canada Sports Apparel
EFOLI, LLC replied May 16, 2020

Thank you for such wonderful feedback. Yes, we Inkybay support team always try our best to respond to any of your needs ASAP. To solve our customers’ problems is our first priority. We are happy to know you found our App easy to function. We are glad you liked the color swatch option as well as the product pricing on the customization interface. Inkybay’s sole purpose is to make the customization easier for our merchants like you and your customers. We are always here for you for any further assistance.

Edited July 13, 2020

Inky bay is an Excellent app!! we love it and we recommend it for any one in the business of custom products, easy to use and the customer service team very very helpful!!.

Awebo shop
Mexico
EFOLI, LLC replied July 15, 2020

Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback. We are truly glad to know that you found Inkybay and our support team helpful for your business. Thank you once for the Five Star rating and your recommendation. We are always here to help you if any further assistance is required. We wish you all the best with your business.

July 13, 2020

I had so many questions/concerns but they walked me through every problem I encountered and I ended up with an absolutely incredible result! Though there is a little learning curve but the end result is great. Thank you for your fast response.

5star-Embroidery&ScreenPrinting
August 19, 2022

Awesome app, it works really well with customizing products for my printing business. I love the fact that it allows customers to customize their t-shirts, hoodies online and it gives them a live price for every detail they add. and the customer service is always fantastic, sometimes it might be hard to communicate because of the language barrier but they get the job done. Thank you so much

Need Custom Prints
March 7, 2022

It is one of the best apps to use if you offer multiple printing styles. Easy to set up and use. Very friendly customer service that goes above and beyond. I would recommend trying their 21-day free trial to sample it for yourself.

StrategicDesignTs
May 8, 2020

We needed to create a product option that was really complex to implement on but Inkybay made that easier! Whenever we needed support the support team helped us, their live chat feature during my setup process and the support has been awesome compared to some other. Excellent app!

LACE by JennyWu
July 25, 2018

This product is so versatile and capable of so many things, it is a bit intimidating at first. My advice is to just jump in and get your feet wet. The support staff is, HANDS DOWN, the best of any application I have ever used. They helped me with 5 different issues, all my fault, in the course of a day and had everything running beautifully. They are fast, efficient, and extremely friendly. There is no better customization application for Shopify, I have tried them all! Best of all, with this application, you can download the designs as a vector file, perfect for us since we do engraving, vinyl, and CNC work as well as print work. Thanks for everything guys, You have earned a permanent customer!

Woodshed Gifts
January 31, 2022

I love this app. It has so many features. Take a little bit to understand the format but once you do it is a very powerful tool and it is priced well for all the features it has. Customer service has been great at getting me setup. Been using it for a year and love it.

YouthSportsJerseys.com
Over 1 year using the app
August 24, 2022

I don't usually write reviews, but this is definitely an exception. First off, I have tried all the main customization options on the app store. Save yourself the time and effort and believe me when I say this one is the best. It is simple enough for customers to use, but complex enough for customers to be able to build their own awesome designs. Also, the sharing system is unmatched. Our team can build a client design and send them a link that will take them directly to the design within the editor. Other apps cannot do this. Aside from the software, the support team is AMAZING. I have contacted them many times for significant fixes that they get done fast, and for free. They helped me set up multiple products. The team is just great. Go ahead and download the app. I promise you won't regret it!

JerseyBird