Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited March 11, 2021

- Highly flexible and powerful: can add a lot of features like colors, options, etc.
- Have a search bar
- Excellent support. There were some problems and bugs, but the responsive support team closely helped me to solve the problems.

Micacoco
Thailand
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 2, 2021

Everything we needed for our shop in one place and the customer support is excellent, they've already saved me hours of tinkering with their fast answers and info, I can't recommend Inkybay enough!

Giant Robo Printing
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 2, 2021

Super powerful tool. You need some time to set up everything, but the support is super friendly, helpful and quick in reply!

MakeYourCap
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 18, 2021

Great customer service. The dynamic pricing function is awesome, the price changes automatically according to the size of the graphics

Paperman.my
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 19 days
EFOLI, LLC replied February 20, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It’s a matter of joy for us knowing you liked our customer service. We try our best to help our merchants whenever they require assistance. We are also glad to know that you found the live dynamic pricing generation feature in favor of your business.
We wish you all the best with your business.

January 26, 2021

A very expansive app and thoroughly helpful online staff. Very easy to set up and work with once you get started. Would highly recommend.

Akadema
Time spent using app: About 2 months
EFOLI, LLC replied January 31, 2021

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are truly glad you found Inkybay easy to use and helpful. Thank you for your five-star rating and for recommending the app to other Shopify merchants. We wish you all the best.

Edited January 10, 2021

I like this app...It fits my needs better than the others. The support staff are experienced & knowledgeable they make having this app all the more better.

Presswear company
Time spent using app: 15 days
December 20, 2020

The app is very versatile, intuitive, well organised and quite useful for design your own products. The support that inkybay provide is effective and relatively fast. We highly recommend to try this app in your store.

ImagikStudio
Colombia
Time spent using app: 4 months
EFOLI, LLC replied December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for writing such a thoughtful review. We are truly glad to know you liked Inkybay for your customized products and our team was able to provide you effective support. Thank you once again for choosing Inkybay and recommending the app to other Shopify merchants.
We wish you all the best with your business...

November 30, 2020

I've only been using this App for a few days now and I've found it SO easy to customize basically anything I can think of.
The biggest reason that I will stay a customer and keep using this app is because of their excellent support team! Both Martin and Nick Haynes have put up with every little annoying question I've had and they are so helpful and hands-on. And there is ALWAYS someone available to help you. Its amazing. GET THIS APP AND SUBSCRIBE - YOU WON'T BE SORRY.

PersonalizePrint
South Africa
Time spent using app: 24 days
EFOLI, LLC replied December 1, 2020

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review. We are glad to know that you found Inkybay easy to use and customizable. We are also glad to know you found our support team excellent. It was our pleasure to help you out and answer all your questions and resolve them. We try our best and we are always here for any further assistance you require. Thank you for staying with us and recommending Inkybay to others.
We wish you all the best with your business.

November 16, 2020

We tested a lot of customization Apps but none is as user-friendly and complete as Inkybay. It's just a matter of minutes to get accustomed to the basic commands but there's a plentiful of fine-tuning functionalities to make your customization panel your very own. The assistance is incredibly fast and kind - we had a lot of questions due to our inexperience and we always had real-time answers. Great job!

Logotec Italia
Italy
Time spent using app: 24 days
EFOLI, LLC replied November 16, 2020

Thank you for such a wonderful review. Glad to know that you found the Inkybay product customization app is user-friendly and complete over other apps on the market. Happy to provide you the support you need in realtime.
Wish you all the best with your business.

November 13, 2020

Still waiting on "customer service" for an explanation as to why they are still charging me for the app after I had deleted it from my shopify store.

Wally's Tshirt Shop
Time spent using app: 4 months
EFOLI, LLC replied November 16, 2020

Thank you for your comment. Our team already approved the refund request and the Shopify team issue a refund to your account.
The issue was, the charge was generated before you uninstalled the app and Shopify (we are using Shopify billing API) charged the pending amount on your account billing cycle date (the date was a later date of your uninstallation).