4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its variety of tools including banners, popups, promo boxes, and tabs. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. Many have found it instrumental in boosting revenue, customer engagement, and social media presence. It offers a free version with substantial functionality and a free trial. Support is noted for its quick and efficient responses. The app supports multiple languages and stores without extra cost, and helps sites look more professional while promoting special offers.

November 25, 2020

Quick and efficient, it just works and is easy to configure. Then if you want to further tweak your promo, you can drill down further in settings.

Doorbird Intercom
March 26, 2016

I have just installed this app...so far so good.

Infamous Shooting Targets
April 26, 2017

The best header/announcement bar for Shopify. It works like charm and it's free!

Stage V
April 4, 2016

Great App! Took my start-up site to the next level!!

Delaware Apparel
Edited June 27, 2020

The customer service and response is fantastic. I had a challenge getting it to do what I needed but the folks at Zotabox made it happen. Well Done!

The Nothing But Company
July 2, 2017

A great tool which are very easy to manage yourself. Great customer service, I can highly recommend Zotabox!

Sanzibeauty
Denmark
March 26, 2019

This is a really useful App, it works really well and is very easy to use. LOVE IT It i really great for when we have sales and new arrivals in that we want to highlight on the website. Work perfectly. Thanks

Life & Soul Boutique
August 2, 2016

Really easy to use and did exactly what I wanted

Camperdown Lane
May 4, 2021

Great app, very interesting features and very reactiv support.
We like it
(MCA Group, from South France)

MCA Group ©
France
Edited July 24, 2019

Works great and does a nice job. We use the free plan which does run out of total site visits for us pretty quickly but the $10 upgrade per month seems high. We would be interested in a "one-time" amount for an upgrade but we don't like monthly recurring costs.

TerraSlate Paper
Zotabox replied July 28, 2019

Hi, thank you for you kind review. I understand the issue with the monthly payments. We try to keep our payments very low for all the features you have with Zotabox. If we get more requests for a one time payment we will consider this option. Thanks for your suggestion.