Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Maikit!

It worked great. It is simple to use and has many different options to choose from. It is just what I was looking for.

Stellar Shades

I used this app for sitewide promotions and worked as expected. Was easy to set up and schedule and definitely got some interested buyers.

Kenneth's Tropical Fish

Used two Promotional Discount as pop-up on my homepage and select collection pages and it worked exactly as stated. It looks really good.

Dutch-Medispa

I have used this for my discount promotion and works really well. Love this app .. just a suggestion need to be little more mobile friendly. All the best

NURIKA

I love this app as it's so easy to use!!! I was searching for something like this for my promotion pop up and this is exactly what I was looking for! I will update the version once I launch my Shopify mall soon! Thanks for you great free version.

Purus Labs

I like this app. It functions well. I love the feature where it minimizes to a "special offer" button that shows up on every page. I just wish that it had more customizable options (like more fonts), so that it would match my page a little bit better.

PomeFresh

It is a simply app but it does exactly most of us need! Thank you for the neat design. FREE is great but better if you could spell out the catch.... Please also add some explanatory notes on the settings and best is to have a real Preview. Thank you.

ATMA.CReation

Thanks for doing this, I have this active. I wish it was a bit easier to simply add a background image and bottom text

The WHOLE Better

sO eASY TO MAKE OWN POP UP EVEN THOUGH i AM JUST STARTING NEW BEGINNER. THIS APP MAKES OUR SITE WAY STYLED.

OZ Sticker Guy

This app is so easy to use, Pop up of this app has all the features which anyone wants. I recommend this app to everyone.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65