4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and customization options for creating unique popups. It's praised for effectively promoting sales and discounts, increasing conversions and customer engagement. The support team is noted for their prompt responses. The app is particularly useful for promoting events, displaying disclaimers, and offering promotional codes. It's free, which is beneficial for new store owners. Merchants have reported increased sales since installation and appreciate the automatic application of discount codes at checkout. However, some would like more design and template options.

April 12, 2024

Very smooth and helpful chat with Brian. He was able to assist with the issues I had. Thanks POP up promotion..

TAZInternational
9 months using the app
May 9, 2024

great app. very helpful customer support (Brian) Would definitely recommend this app for your popup needs!

Manic Muscle Labs
3 months using the app
April 19, 2024

THIS IS THE BEST POP UP APP
very happy with the service, every problem i had was fixed for me. i couldn't find any other app which let you choose to have a custom amount of seconds till the pop up, i chose 1300 seconds

FG Design • Print • Laser
South Africa
3 days using the app
February 10, 2024

Ryan was amazing, and you guys answered my question so fast, even though it turned out to be silly (sorry!). I honestly thought I would have to wait a while, but nope, you guys are on it! I appreciate you! You were very helpful.

ContentPreneur Biz Shop
4 months using the app
April 8, 2024

Good app to create basic popups. Very nice support!!

Garmatel
Portugal
3 months using the app
April 18, 2024

The app works well and Brian was very effective with his support. Highly recommend!

Cloudy Home
28 days using the app
February 20, 2024

I'm new to Shopify, and as a novice building my store, I've been very happy with this app. The app still has room to grow, which is exciting, but they also incl xlnt popups for free - Ty! Most importantly, I'm very happy with support, which is critically impt, as client promo problems must be resolved promptly, or it could quickly result in a countless number of angry clients.

TMD Essentials
7 months using the app
February 5, 2024

Brian was very helpful and solved our issue. We didn't have to follow any complicated instructions, he took the issue in his hands and solved it for us. Thank you!

FoodCraft Online Store
Hong Kong SAR
About 2 years using the app
April 19, 2024

I am not too tech savvy. I needed help getting the popup to calculate my discount. Happy with this app. Brian was able to do it quick and hassle free!

Cool Carats
About 23 hours using the app
April 11, 2024

Pretty simple app to use. Quickly to create, edit and push live! Support team is also great! I had an issue with discounts, Brian resolved this in 10 minutes. Absolutely awesome!

Hóstra