Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Urban Beauty Looks

l-o-v-e it! just started using it, for a free app it's very easy to use and I can't wait to see my first sales bloom with it. thank you

GL Designs 2018

I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE HARD AND IT WAS GOING TO TAKE A LONG TIME TO CREATE A PROMOTION BUT, IT WAS AS EASY.

CLEVERTINGS

This App is awesome, quite easy to set and work even better than many paid apps... Keep on with the great job

Blue Sands Boutique

I used the app to help me promote my new online store and look forward to seeing the results. Thanks

Halloween Addicts

I Just downloaded this app, lets see how this goes. Cant give 5 stars yet because i havent used it. 4 stars because its free. if it works well ill give 5

Otano's

Awesome! Great features and amazing system. Easy to set up and works wonderfully. I am very happy to use this app!

Jammiespree

Great app! Easy and quick to create what you need, especially for someone who is technically challenged like me :) Would recommend to others.

Little Einsteinz

Easy to use and great functions. Would use again. Highly recommend it!! Not easy to find free apps that work great like this

Bee Finds

It's my first time to leave a review. This popup app is wonderful! Full control to your design. No limited to some very basic customization like other apps. Oh, and it's FREE!

All Trend Stars

I've tested intensively. This are my results:

It does not recognize it's own cookies. Therefore it runs in endless loops :( It dows not recognize product links which are excluded :( You can only run one campaign at the same time as a result. Otherwise more camaigns appear randomly. Lot's of effort and neagtive results for customer experience. I'm experienced in workarounds for bad tested software because most of the software in the market is developed quick and dirty. But in this case I cannot find a workaroung either..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16