Secomapp: Promotion Popup

Secomapp: Promotion Popup

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Thorpe Boardshorts

Mobile version not good. Not responsive.. App is not intuitive and pratic. There are better apps than this one for sure

Casinetto

A great app to display popups to cross-promote. The support from the developers is also quick to iron out any issues and develop features to optimise them further. I would recommend this app for anyone looking at options for page-specific, customer-specific & other cross-selling popups

Dr. Brown's Türkiye

I was looking for a Pop-up apps. I wanted a simple one and secomapp already has this. So it's perfect and free. Thanks

my-lily.ru

Needed a popup to tell my clients about free shipping, this FREE app gave me what I wanted in less than 10 minutes. There is space for improvments indeed, but the great support and the zero cost make it a 5 stars for sure.

VandelayBrands

took me not even ten mins to set this up, pretty great and easy - a noob like me was able to do it so fast with good enough options for customization

iGOshopping Store.

I made an easy popup by collection. That's what I was looking for. Thanks. Works very well on mobile.

brealseasoning

I used this app to create popups for my website. They have amazing customer service! They responded to my email right away and got the issue resolved.

Uttariya

Great app for pop up features. Using since last month. it help me a lot for promoting offers. I can do all what i need. Thanks Team

mtcfarm

I used the app announce a discount offer. It works great! I like they offer many different uses and templates.

Variegated Plants

Really good! Very user friendly and simple. Exactly what I was looking for. They could improve on the fonts and templates for people who can't code, but nothing really drastic.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69