Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

VandelayBrands

took me not even ten mins to set this up, pretty great and easy - a noob like me was able to do it so fast with good enough options for customization

iGOshopping Store.

I made an easy popup by collection. That's what I was looking for. Thanks. Works very well on mobile.

brealseasoning

I used this app to create popups for my website. They have amazing customer service! They responded to my email right away and got the issue resolved.

Uttariya

Great app for pop up features. Using since last month. it help me a lot for promoting offers. I can do all what i need. Thanks Team

mtcfarm

I used the app announce a discount offer. It works great! I like they offer many different uses and templates.

Variegated Plants

Really good! Very user friendly and simple. Exactly what I was looking for. They could improve on the fonts and templates for people who can't code, but nothing really drastic.

BIO NETTOYAGE

I used this app and i am Very good result, thanks Secomapp ......................................................................................................................................................................

mdcomerce

After trying 5 different apps, this is the only one that was able to provide me with the specific type of pop up I was needing for my website.

Celia Dee

Easy to use. Fast and professional courteous support service. the solution I was looking for. thank you

Coffee Shop Universal

Personally I hate popups, I find them obstrusive and annoying. But I found that a popup was the only solution for my problem and this App is free, extremely easy to install and use. The blank template fits my needs perfectly. I have installed it on all my Shopify stores.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68