Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Time to Gift

Enjoying the app thus far. Just created and applied a promotion popup which was easy & quick. Excited to see the positive results from having this!

AweMyShop

COOL APP!!!! Loved it <3

Sucreabeille

I just started using this app today. I quite liked how many options it gave me, it was very flexible and allowed me to adjust my sale based on my unique needs.

KH Accessories

amazing , simple and fancy ....keep it up guys and happy holiday . can you just explain steps more . if possible

WOODnTIMES

I'm an old guy (84YO) that has a hard time with apps and their application, however, even I was totally blown away with the simplicity and application of PROMOTION POPUP. But just as important as the simplicity of the app itself, was what it did for my store. Worked GREAT during BF/CM. Try it you'll Like it and even better it's FREE!

ceilingfanpros

i used this app to inform my customers that we charge and install fee and to check if we are in their service area. saved me spending extra money on an app that reduces shipping zone to local postcodes only....which wouldnt work anyway. this app had no glitches it just delivers what it promised.. very happy and would recommend

DrDirect4U

Good app, just wish their popups were less aggressive. It did what we needed for suggested items to add to cart before checkout.

Hearts and Sin

This app helped me to create a really great looking pop-up for my online shop. The layout was really easy to follow and the directions were straight-forward and user friendly.

Iratya

Parece buena y me la han recomendado pero de momento no pude usarla.
Cuando la use (estoy intentando hacerlo) le daré una calificación.

DiscountDealz4U

Just what I was looking for - a way to promote my live offers to customers viewing my products, and free too - excellent!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21