4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy creation and customization of pop-ups for promotions, announcements, and more. Many have seen an increase in sales and conversions, particularly when using pop-ups for discount codes. Features such as product-specific triggers and a variety of templates are highly valued. The app's responsive support team and seamless website integration are also praised. Despite its extensive features, the app is free, offering excellent value.

January 24, 2024

Occasionally encountered technical problems which prompted us to contact Support Team a few times so that itself is a little negative. Though, Support Team responded to us promptly each time and resolved the issue in a timely manner, so we shall continue to use the app at least until we find better one.

aya-aiba
Japan
2 months using the app
February 10, 2024

Ryan was amazing, and you guys answered my question so fast, even though it turned out to be silly (sorry!). I honestly thought I would have to wait a while, but nope, you guys are on it! I appreciate you! You were very helpful.

ContentPreneur Biz Shop
February 7, 2024

We had a very specific requirement which this App met. Their team is very professional, responded in timely matter and went above and beyond to address the issues and fixed them.

NYDHI RETAIL STORE
February 5, 2024

Brian was very helpful and solved our issue. We didn't have to follow any complicated instructions, he took the issue in his hands and solved it for us. Thank you!

FoodCraft Online Store
Hong Kong SAR
May 15, 2023

App support is very worst. Support team did not reply on any mail last 4 Days.

Tygatec
India
7 days using the app
February 18, 2015

Good instructions and easy to understand.

Tactical Systems Armory
About 7 years using the app
May 17, 2018

Great app! Easy to use and required absolutely no coding to implement!

Fueltech Usa
Over 5 years using the app
February 4, 2015

This app work perfect for me and best suitable app i found in store. It had taken only 5 minutes for me to setup and get desired results as per my requirement i appreciate the work and highly recommend to use this apps

Thanks and Regards,
Parshuram

Yogi Kanthika
India
Almost 5 years using the app
Edited April 10, 2019

Wow!! Simply love this app! There's so much in this essential app and is free! Almost to good to be true. Very easy and straightforward to create basically any time of announcements or promotions or discount coupons on literally any page you want in any way you want! I would give you 10 stars, not 5! THANK YOU!!

Nice & Cool
Almost 5 years using the app
August 30, 2019

like it for promotion for my new shop. it's amazing! hope can increasing and have the first order as soon as possible!

PONYCYCLE.DE