Sales & Bulk Discounts Manager

Sales & Bulk Discounts Manager | Reviews

by Propel Commerce

BFCM Scheduled Sales, Discounts, Flash Sale App, Price Editor

Colorful U Jewelry

I been using this app since I created my store in May. So of course for BFCM I decided to keep using them. If I ever have a problem I know I can contact support and they will help me.

Freaky.shop.mayorista

Esta aplicación es la que mejor me funciono para que los descuentos se vean en la tienda en los productos.

CEK Gymnastics

This works better then a auto discount app. I had an issue with the countdown timer and the resolved this a.s.a.p. in my theme.

BlissLights

This app has been fantastic for setting up flash sales and scheduling discounts in advance. Simple, straightforward interface and powerful tools even in the free version. Looking forward to automating our store's BFCM sales this year instead of manually setting discounts on the day they need to go live.

The Gorgeous Food Company

A great APP which we use for our monthly promotions - quick and easy to use with good customer back-up

safezoneautospares

Great app. Did what it says it does, and presented in an easy to understand package. Probably the best of its category

July 21, 2021

Hello friends at Safezoneautospares,

We're so happy to hear the app is meeting your needs. Thanks for the kudos 😊 I'll pass that along to our hard-working dev team.

PrettyNJewelss

App is very easy and straight forward. Makes having scheduled day sales way better and easier! I would HIGHLY recommend.

Hello friends at PrettyNJewels,

Thanks so much for the awesome review 🙏 We're so happy to hear the app is making it easier to run scheduled sales!

Cross Stitch Foxy

The app is fantastic! Simple, intuitive, easy to use. I created a different discount for different collections in five minutes. I'm absolutely happy with it

Hello friends at Cross Stich Foxy,

Our team was very happy to read your kind words. We're so happy to hear the app is helping you create sales faster. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review 🙏

Pepper Clothing

Semplice ed intuitiva. Ho scontato tutti gli articoli in pochi minuti.
Mi avete fatto risparmiare tantissimo tempo!
Grazie!

Ciao amici di Pepper Clothing,

Siamo lieti di sapere che l'app ti fa risparmiare tempo e che l'interfaccia è semplice e intuitiva. Grazie mille per aver dedicato del tempo a lasciare una recensione 🙏

Buffalo Trader Online

While the app appears simple in set-up, there are some areas that could use a little more clarification. Because there will be conflicts with certain themes, the instructions for setting up the sale scenarios with regards to pricing options could use to some clarity and easy-to-understand-examples since specific scenarios require specific options for optimal performance based on the needs of the user. From a user perspective, I was able to convey what my specific needs are with questions to assist with making the right decisions. When I contacted Support for some more specific instructions and explanation, Teejay was very helpful in analyzing our needs and providing useful suggestions to help us achieve the desired results. While this app is still new, I anticipate it will become more refined with time that will make it both desirable and efficient for Shopify users. After initial setup and testing, this app far exceeded my expectations and I anticipate it will save a lot of time setting up our sales in the future. Our previous app was cumbersome, glitchy with vague instructions, and a lot of conflicts with our themes. Excellent Customer Support is imperative and these guys get 5 STARS from me!

Previous 1 3