Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Easy, Simple, Subscriptions & Recurring Payments

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Subscriptions and recurring payments for Shopify

Lucky Goat Coffee Co

Terrific app and service. Tom was a huge help in adjusting styling and function. Highly recommend! Thank you!

September 20, 2022

Hello friends at Lucky Goat Coffee Co,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Dan! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

billr-577c

When setting up the app, the chat screen made it clear that someone could help me with the onboarding process. Tom was extremely helpful in walking me through the settings that I needed to use.

September 16, 2022

Hello friends at billr-577c,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Bill! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

The Cross Stitch Studio

After installing this app, I had a bunch of questions which Leo very patiently answered. He was so helpful even when I realized a couple of days later that I needed more functionality than the app could provide. I have since found a different app that handles what I need, but if you want a simple easy to use membership app to collect recurring payments, this one is excellent - and has wonderful customer service, which is hard to come by these days! Thanks, Propel!

September 22, 2022

Hello friends at The Cross Stitch Studio,

Thank you for the stellar review, Betsy! We hope to work with you again someday as we add more features to our app! More power to your business! 🚀

Airpuria

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Tom was such a great help! Great customer service. Very helpful. We are excited to use this new app. I recommend trying this app and working with this great team.

September 15, 2022

Hello friends at Airpuria,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! We really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Numaxus

I just installed the app, and before I could look over the app customer service was contacting me to see if I need help, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE....

September 15, 2022

Hello friends at Numaxus,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Curtis! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

SONDR

I couldn't get the subscription option to show on my site, but Leo was awesome and had it up and running right away. Thanks!!

September 9, 2022

Hello friends at SONDR,

Thank you very much for the review, Michelle! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

Baron d'Amour

Location Netherlands

Customer service from Leo is excellent! Smooth and hospitable service. Quick response and willing to help you!

September 8, 2022

Hello friends at Baron d'Amour,

Thank you very much for the review, Michel! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

LSCPRINTS

Time spent using app About 9 hours

I really liked the customer support that I received today from Tom. He was able to resolve my issue.

September 7, 2022

Hello friends at LSCPRINTS,

Thank you very much for the review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Dreamer's Gift

Location Serbia
Time spent using app 22 minutes

So far, it has great customer support :D.
Like the widget, havent had the chance to try it out in action yet ...

September 7, 2022

Hello friends at Dreamer's Gift,

Thank you very much for the review! We really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

CountryReports

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very helpful staff when needed. Excited to give this app a try. Have been seeking an app to fulfill recurring orders.

September 3, 2022

Hello friends at CountryReports,

Thank you very much for the review, David! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀