Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 18, 2023

Customer service was outstanding. Gave answers quickly and accurately. I'm just getting started with the service, so far I really like what I see.

OUT-N-BIN
Time spent using app: 1 day
Propel Commerce replied January 18, 2023

Hello friends at OUT-N-BIN,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Dan! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

January 17, 2023

Great customer support! Had questions answered instantly, really helped with developing our store. Thank you!

livelyaviation
Time spent using app: 8 months
Propel Commerce replied January 17, 2023

Hello friends at livelyaviation,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Jeff! It is a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

January 14, 2023

Absolutely stunning app and an excellent support! I would 100% recommend this app because of their stability and support.

BelleCell Formula
Time spent using app: 2 days
Propel Commerce replied January 14, 2023

Hello friends at BelleCell Formula,

Thank you very much for the review, Kasia! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

January 11, 2023

I recommend this app, if you want to offer your customers generous subscription plans. Love their really fast customer service!

Beauty Essentials
Czechia
Time spent using app: 2 months
Propel Commerce replied January 11, 2023

Hello friends at Beauty Essentials,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Adam! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 6, 2023

I would recommend this app because the customer service is fast and convenient! With any questions I had, there was service available.

GoV3gan
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Propel Commerce replied January 6, 2023

Hello friends at GoV3gan,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Alejandro! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 6, 2023

I switched my theme and experienced some issues getting this app installed. Their support team immediately reached out to me and installed the app for me. I highly recommend this app for its ease of use and the excellent support the developers offer. Thank you!

Diva Ink Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 9 months
Propel Commerce replied January 6, 2023

Hello friends at Diva Ink Cosmetics,

Thank you very much for the review, Derlyne! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

January 4, 2023

Okay guys, the customer service for this app is A+, During my set up process I had a ton of questions and each time they were answered so quickly! The app itself is very easy to understand and set up as well. I would highly recommend!!

PLANTITA & CO
Time spent using app: 21 days
Propel Commerce replied January 4, 2023

Hello friends at PLANTITA & CO,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Samantha! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 3, 2023

this was a seamless transaction. I had a question, sent an email and within 5 minutes, my issue was resolved

Mo r'ẹ́wá
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Propel Commerce replied January 3, 2023

Hello friends at Mo r'ẹ́wá,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 3, 2023

Really quick and helpful support provided by the developers to resolve an issue we were facing with the app.

Audrey & Alfie
Time spent using app: 2 months
Propel Commerce replied January 3, 2023

Hello friends at Audrey & Alfie,

Thank you very much for the review, Carly! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

January 3, 2023

Veldig rask og god service på chatten.
Dette er en app jeg har lett lenge etter :) Jeg kan anbefale denne! :)

Lauritz Ålesund AS