4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless subscription integration, boosting recurring revenue and enhancing customer experience. Its clean design, customization options, and user-friendly interface are highly valued. Features like creating subscription plans and installment payments are appreciated. The customer service, particularly Leo, is praised for being responsive and helpful with customized settings. The availability of a free plan makes it a great choice for those starting out or testing the service.

February 7, 2024

Not only does the app work great with lots of ways to customize, the support team is amazing (thanks Tom)!

Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store
About 5 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied February 9, 2024

Hello friends at Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Ann! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

February 29, 2024

Easy to set up and super responsive customer support.

REFRAMD
Germany
1 day using the app
Propel Commerce replied March 1, 2024

Hello friends at REFRAMD,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! You're very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

March 13, 2024

Great technical support! App works well so far. Thank you Propel subscriptions.

Vampire.com
About 5 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied March 15, 2024

Hello friends at Vampire.com,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

April 16, 2024

great customer service! fast and helpful.

Dane Good
About 1 hour using the app
Propel Commerce replied April 18, 2024

Hello friends at Dane Good,

Thank you very much for the review, Dane! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

November 29, 2023

The tech support is great, they are super responsive when I have questions about how to change a product or subscription.

tote-ally Local
About 1 year using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 30, 2023

Hello friends at tote-ally Local,

Thank you very much for the review! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

February 27, 2024

Great App. Friendly Customer Service

Petalo
About 2 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied February 28, 2024

Hello friends at Petalo,

Thank you very much for the review, Thushan! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

September 27, 2023

I've tried a few other subscription apps and these guys are by far the best. Clean, clear design and super customer service. Highly recommended.

ATTIC Teas
2 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied September 28, 2023

Hello friends at ATTIC Teas,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Ric! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 5, 2023

Excellent app! It does more than I was ever expecting to do. I used it to create intalments for my payments and it works perfectly! The supporst always very quickly helps me with any problem I ever have. Thank you!

Aura. Adventures
Czechia
7 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied June 6, 2023

Hello friends at Aura. Adventures,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 31, 2023

A great app with even better customer service.

NanoBrush PRO
Over 1 year using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 1, 2023

Hello friends at NanoBrush PRO,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Sami! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

August 12, 2023

Amazing App super easy to use, I couldn't find my theme at first but customer support reached out to me straight away and Leo resolved all my problems instantly. Great service

HOUBA
7 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied August 14, 2023

Hello friends at HOUBA,

Thank you very much for the review, Oliver! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀