4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless subscription integration, boosting recurring revenue and enhancing customer experience. Its clean design, customization options, and user-friendly interface are highly valued. Features like creating subscription plans and installment payments are appreciated. The customer service, particularly Leo, is praised for being responsive and helpful with customized settings. The availability of a free plan makes it a great choice for those starting out or testing the service.

September 15, 2023

It is exactly what I need to creating subscription model.

They have a chatbox to help in anwsering questions promptly.

NYWines
4 months using the app
June 4, 2023

The app says that it integrates with

Stripe subscriptions, Paypal subscriptions, Appstle subscriptions, Recharge subscriptions, Seal subscriptions, Shoppay subscriptions...

But as soon as I install the app, it doesn't allow me to use paypal subscriptions.

To use subscriptions, you must be using one of the following gateways as your payment gateway: Shopify Payments, PayPal Express, Authorize.net, Stripe. We do have PayPal Payflow Pro in shopify, but this app seems to be blind to it.

RevGenetics
About 21 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied June 5, 2023

Hello friends at RevGenetics,

We're sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with the payment options provided by Shopify. Shopify only allows credit cards, Paypal, ShopPay, and Authorize.net as payment options for subscription products.

As soon as Shopify allows other payment options, we'll surely add them as payment methods in our app as well.

October 11, 2023

I don't know yet, but I needed help with setup and they helped me getting the setup right.

Ripple Affect Australia
About 2 hours using the app
November 2, 2023

Muy buen soporte! Recibí la ayuda que necesitaba.

GoldlineTrades
20 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 3, 2023

Hola amigos de GoldlineTrades,

¡Gracias por la IMPRESIONANTE reseña! Eres muy apreciado. ¡Disfruta de la aplicación y más potencia para tu negocio! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

September 11, 2023

App funktioniert super! Einfache Installation und wenn etwas mal Probleme macht, reagiert der Support sehr schnell. Können wir nur weiterempfehlen!

Bergblut GmbH
Austria
6 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied September 12, 2023

Hallo Freunde der Bergblut GmbH,

Vielen Dank für die Bewertung, David! Wir helfen jederzeit gerne weiter. Chatten Sie mit uns, wann immer Sie Hilfe benötigen! Mehr Power für Ihr Unternehmen! 🚀

July 24, 2023

works well and is easy to set up - support were helpful during setup. I would recommend to others looking for a subscription app

Cat & Canine
About 1 hour using the app
Propel Commerce replied July 25, 2023

Hello friends at Cat & Canine,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

May 24, 2023

I needed support with setup and they fixed my issue right away. Very thankful for such a responsive support team.

birchriverclay
About 1 hour using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 24, 2023

Hello friends at birchriverclay,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Jessica! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

August 9, 2023

Great and fast support!! Easy to handle! Color, texte are quickly created and modified. Subscription plans are easily created.

zkillikz
Germany
About 2 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied August 10, 2023

Hello friends at zkillikz,

Thank you very much for the review, Thomas! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

November 16, 2021

Let me save you all some time! Before we opted for Propel Subscription's we spent several hours researching similar apps and Propel has definitely proved to be the best in practice. Chris in support has been a great help and assisted us on every step of the way. Highly recommended.
Charles
Everytopbrand.com

Everytopbrand.com
Over 2 years using the app
Edited May 9, 2024

I am very happy with this app and the level of support I recieve and quality of the app!

T. Buckwheat Tea
About 2 years using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 30, 2022

Hello friends at T. Buckwheat Tea,

Thank you very much for the review, Lovina! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀