Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
October 27, 2022

its good! They were very helpful and provided constant support. I had emailed them a few times as well regarding installation which they were very helpful with.

MFB Super Greens
Time spent using app: 17 days

Hello friends at MFB Super Greens,

Thank you very much for the review, Iqvinder! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

October 26, 2022

Great customer serrvice. helped a lot would use again. Was good for subcription charges and growing my rental business.

Paperclip Rent
Time spent using app: About 20 hours

Hello friends at Paperclip Rent,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Justin! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 26, 2022

Got really quick response to my question and problem was solved. Widget looks great on the website, very professional. Thanks,

paws-off.com.au
Time spent using app: 3 days

Hello friends at paws-off.com.au,

Thank you very much for the review, Ellen! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

October 24, 2022

Tom did an amazing job at helping me, thank you tom, appreciate your help lots!
Very decent app, and easy to work with

Aubaddie
Time spent using app: 22 days
Propel Commerce replied October 24, 2022

Hello friends at Aubaddie,

Thank you very much for the review, Joshua! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 23, 2022

I'm a big fan of reviews. I don't make any moves without reading them and I always start with the bad ones and then - if I'm still interested - read the good ones. There's usually good and bad aspects to everything so I always try to review Pro's as well as Con's. Recurring's Pro's were the support responsiveness (at the start). I had my questions answered quickly. That dropped off however when I asked a lot of questions in quick succession largely because their installation video didn't match the behaviour of their api. That is where the Pro's end. Cons: apps that don't clean up after themselves when deleted are a BIG 'No-No' in my book. If I'd seen reviews to this effect, I would never have installed Recurring because I think it indicates poor design. After I deleted Recurring, some widget elements were still active. A customer support person acting for Recurring actually chastised me for not talking to them before deleting their api! (I don't need anyone's permission to delete an api off my website - thank you!) Functionality-wise Recurring is very CSS dependent. If you're looking for a seamless integration that does all the heavy lifting for you - this isn't the api for you. If you're proficient at CSS coding, you'll probably get a lot more out of the api than I ever could so I can't speak to it's potential. Just know that - if you're not a coding expert (like me) this isn't the api for you. I've gone back to Subify. I had installed their api before Recurring so I had some basis of comparison. Subify didn't have some features I wanted but they've been very pro-active and are bringing those features online next month and have offered me a great discount to onboard with them now. We have a very simple offer. If you just need something simple that integrates easily check out Subify. I highly recommend them.

Collagen Stickz
Time spent using app: 6 days
Propel Commerce replied October 24, 2022

Hello friends at Collagen Sticks,

Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to provide it. I've reviewed your chat log with our agent as I was very concerned when you mentioned you were chastised, but this doesn't appear to have actually happened. When you mentioned you had decided to uninstall the app and requested the widget be removed, our agent responded:

'I'm sad to know that. You may have deleted the app without uninstalling the codes from your theme first. Please let me remove the codes for you.'

Our agent was sad to see you leave, provided a quick explanation and offered to remove the code for you. When it was done, you responded 'Yes. All good now. Thanks.' At no point were you chastised, and you didn't respond as if chastised either. (Our agents would never chastise a merchant for deciding to uninstall.)

A couple other points:

1. Our plan picker works out of the box for most themes and designs, but your shop had a variety of blue backgrounds and text colors that was quite unique. While our app does include a style customizer, more in-depth customization would have been needed to match your site's unique style, and this is a service our agents provide FREE to all merchants. We want our app to look AMAZING on your site, and our agents are trained to help with any needed CSS. Just let us know, and we'll take care of it. No css needed on your part ;)

2. It looks like you were on our free plan. Many of our 135 5-star reviews are from merchants taking advantage of our free plan. It's a fantastic value and is something that Subify doesn't offer. (Subify limits their free plan to 5 subscriptions - making it more of a 'free trial'.) For our paid plans, unlike Subify, we don't take a 1% cut of your revenues. On $10,000/month revenue, that'll be a charge of $100/month without even including the app fee. Our plans are more feature-rich than Subify and we've got a lot of exciting features coming in the next few weeks including the ability to offer free or custom shipping on subscriptions.

Regardless, we're happy to hear you found an app that works for you. If it doesn't work out, please let us know. We'd be happy to welcome you back and help with any needed style customizations you needed :)

Sincerely,
Chris @ Propel Commerce

October 22, 2022

The support from the team is amazing. Very prompt with responses and will ensure any issues you are experiencing will be resolved

the gums coffee
Time spent using app: 2 months
Propel Commerce replied October 22, 2022

Hello friends at the gums coffee,

Thank you very much for the review, Susara! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

October 20, 2022

Very user friendly app to get subscriptions set up for my business. The help center is very thorough and the customer service chat was very easy to use and helpful! Looking forward to booking more customers with my new subscription offerings.

Little Shop by the Sea- Organic Goods & Mercantile
Time spent using app: 13 days
Propel Commerce replied October 20, 2022

Hello friends at Little Shop by the Sea- Organic Goods & Mercantile,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Katelyn! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 14, 2022

The support is amazing. I got help setting up a payment plan subscription for my website. It was so simple and easy. I was helped by a rep named Tom and he was able to go in and collab on m website and actually fix my issues while sending me screenshots so I would educated on how to do it myself in the future. Overall great, FAST and easy experience.

I'm Going With Fay!
Time spent using app: 10 days
Propel Commerce replied October 14, 2022

Hello friends at I'm Going With Fay!,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Monique! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 14, 2022

The app works great but the customer service is NEXT LEVEL! These guys have bent over backward to help me get everything setup and running smoothly. Definitely use this app for your subscriptions and recurring orders!

SquirrellyJoes
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Propel Commerce replied October 14, 2022

Hello friends at SquirrellyJoes,

Thank you very much for the review, Joe! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

October 12, 2022

This app seemed really great, it had all the features we wanted, but right before we were ready to launch it gave an error that repeatedly popped up. We are unable to add products to our subscription. The support team assured we would be helped, but it's been a month with no resolution.

BIOTOP PROFESSIONAL
Time spent using app: 2 months
Propel Commerce replied October 12, 2022

Hello friends at BIOTOP PROFESSIONAL,

Apologies for not getting back to you in time! We are a small team and we try our best to keep up with customer concerns.

Our developers could not replicate the issue on your store so we requested a screenshot of the error message from you. We also noticed that you were using another subscription app with our app so this could be causing the conflict you were experiencing!

Please email us with the screenshot of the error message so we can take another look at the issue for you. 😊