Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Subscriptions Recurring Orders

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
October 11, 2022

Customer service is great, and they respond quickly. The app is easy to use and works great for subscriptions.

Timber Edge Outdoors
Propel Commerce replied October 11, 2022

Hello friends at Timber Edge Outdoors,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Joy! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 11, 2022

The installation was very easy and their team was super helpful with assistance when needed! I would recommend :)

Neuma Beauty
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Propel Commerce replied October 11, 2022

Hello friends at Neuma Beauty,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 10, 2022

Great support which has been an issue with many of these subscription apps. I hope they continue to add features

Aim High Coffee
Time spent using app: 3 days
Propel Commerce replied October 10, 2022

Hello friends at Aim High Coffee,

Thank you very much for the review, Jeff! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

October 7, 2022

This app is fine if you are small boutique shop with not many items. Totally useless if you have more than 30 items you want to sell in a subscription. Very limited. Has potential, but poor design at the moment for larger online shops. Customer service was good.

Four Muddy Paws
Propel Commerce replied October 9, 2022

Hello friends at Four Muddy Paws,

Thanks so much for your feedback. Subscription groups in our app are limited to 30 products right now, but the app can support more than 30 products by creating multiple subscription groups. We understand this isn't suitable for all situations though, and we're working on removing this limitation over the next couple months.

Sincerely,
Chris @ Propel Commerce

October 6, 2022

Needed help with the app and had some questions. The online support was not helpful so I book a zoom call. When the call came NO ONE showed up, contacted online support and explained what happened, again no help. I book another zoom call and guess what, no one showed up. My time was wasted again. I do hope they get it together

starruniversity
Propel Commerce replied October 9, 2022

Hello friends at starruniversity,

I'm so sorry this happened. The agent working during the time your calls were scheduled for was having difficulties with their Zoom account. Arrangements should have been made for one of our other agents to handle your calls, and I'm so sorry this didn't happen in your case. We've communicated to our agents how to better handle situations like this in the future. It will not happen again.

Sincerely,
Chris @ Propel Commerce

October 4, 2022

Very quick to respond and help with anything all. I love that! So far the subscription service has been excellent. I really like that I can offer multiple options to my customers for subscription plans. Highly recommend!

JsHomemadeElderberry
Time spent using app: 6 days
Propel Commerce replied October 4, 2022

Hello friends at JsHomemadeElderberry,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Juliana! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Edited October 4, 2022

When i was able 2, Support was a Great Help! They had patience to help me with any questions I may have had & set me up nicely going forward

Conscious Kinect SnackBox
Time spent using app: 12 days
Propel Commerce replied October 4, 2022

Hello friends at Conscious Kinect SnackBox,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! We really appreciate you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 3, 2022

Leo was a great help. Fast reply and easy to use. Leo provided great customer service. Great APP I will recommend to others 100%.

Agape Key All Natural Products
Time spent using app: 1 day
Propel Commerce replied October 3, 2022

Hello friends at Agape Key All Natural Products,

Thank you very much for the review, Shakera! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

September 29, 2022

I used this app how to set up the subscription button for our customer. Kudos to the agent who answer my queries very fast.

A Magical Land
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Propel Commerce replied September 29, 2022

Hello friends A Magical Land,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Benjamin! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

September 27, 2022

Tom was very helpful in walking me through the install. Now to get our first subscription. verry excited!

Auminay Naturals
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Propel Commerce replied September 27, 2022

Hello friends Auminay Naturals,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Melanie! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀