Limit Quantity Purchase

Limit Purchase Order Qty by Product, Collection or All Product

$2.99/month. 7-day free trial.

retail.era

Have been having issues since day one and have been messaging them for weeks with no response. They do not have any support at all from what I can tell so far. Also cannot get in touch for a refund as I cannot use the software at all and don't want to pay for something I cannot use. Some of the basic features seem to work ok.

Fine Art Styles

I setup a minimum quantity for an item, which works when going to the shopping cart. Unfortunately it still allows a smaller quantity through if going directly to checkout. Advice is to disable 'buy it now' etc, which is unacceptable if these provide increased sales. Also easily bypassed by going directly to checkout via the address bar.

November 16, 2021

Hi
Thanks for your review.
I hope you understand there are some things in Shopify that are not in our control and to make the functionality you need to follow some ways.
Buy now and quick payment options are one of them, you need to disable those because that redirects users directly on checkout or payment gateway page where we don't have control to limit the user.

Your feedbacks make our app better for tomorrow. Thank you :)

Gospel Musicians

The app is very buggy. Very little documentation. The developer does not respond back in time. I'm still waiting for a return email after two days. It drastically slows down you site as well. Poorly made app...

May 31, 2021

Hello Gospel Musicians
Sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused.
We have checked your email and it was one day ago, yes we couldn't reply due to the weekend and COVID in our support staff.
You asked us for the integration help, so I am not sure why did you feel the app buggy.
It doesn't slow down your website, it takes less than 1sec of time to check the limit in the system on the cart page only, rest website doesn't affect it.
We have more than 1000 installs for this app happily using our app with the features so i hope you can't consider it poorly made app.

Apart from all, we still want to help you anytime, just send us an email and have patience, we won't reply that won't happen :)