Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

Fresh Formula

Love this! Makes life soo much easier! I honestly recommend this to anyone who does Shopify

Topviralgadgets99

Generally I prefer not to write reviews and rate any products but the support offered by the push monkey folks is simply outstanding and needs mentioning. My store had caching issues that were quickly fixed by the push monkey support team. I was also offered a free press release for my business that helped immensely to get traffic pertaining to my niche.

Simplex Sports

Easy to use. Price is right. Very functional and great support team. cost-effective and highly functional. Top push notification service that i know of!

Costume Cirlce

Easy to use, cost-effective and highly functional. One of the best push notification service out there. Fantastic Support.

Toddlertoynation

I did my bit of research on other web push app out there on Shopify. All I needed was a simple portal to send custom push and remind my customers about the abandoned cart and found push monkey to be a perfect fit. Most important is their support as they are quick to respond. As a budding store on Shopify, they also helped me with free press releases to get eyes on my store. They promised to release the advanced segmentation this week and I am eagerly looking forward to that.

Skipjay

This the best. Stop now, install, and use it!

Doradotradingco Com

can't say enough about this app... great customer care and a must have for anyone putting together a Shopify store. LOVE IT!

Canvas Italy

A must app for all Shopify store owners out there. Don't fall for other expensive extensions out there. I strongly would recommend this if you are looking for a web push notifications app!

Paper Tree Inc

Excellent support. So far our experience has been outstanding with Push Monkey. We are a new store on Shopify and are already noticing a boost in sales using the abandoned cart web push feature. The advanced segmentation feature is simply spot on! Great app overall.

Ship Up

Very good product and excellent customer service