PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Push Notification: Abandoned Cart Recovery, Retargeting, Sales

My Little Monkey

Great service! Lots of advice given which helped boost subscribers, without me even asking! Would recommend to any store. The free plan is very good as it allows you to build your subscriber list for free.

The Ari Nicole Collection

AMAZINGGGGGGG!!! I was given suggestions and guidance on features they don't even offer. The associate sent me helpful links to drive my conversation rates up and ended up giving me access to their start up plan for new business owners. Very pleased with my experience so far!

Tee Fan Co

Exactly what I needed to pull back customers to recover their abandoned cart and push notifications to them. Also, the customer service is helpful .

Nicola Joyeria

Get this app right now! Every single website should have email marketing and push web notifications. This app will help you send information to your potential and existing customers to sell MORE. If you don't understand anything don't worry the customer service is very helpful and always have patience and will explain whatever you need.

Polizeimemesshop

The app is very easy to set up and if you have any questions, support is quickly available to answer any questions or resolve any issues. I can definitely recommend the app.

MISHKAH FASHION

Great App i have used it for a few months now and it works very well, Easy to setup and easy to use.

All Things Real Estate

Push Owl has been a SUPER important tool for us!! Push notifications work, they really do, especially when you can cute them up!

Paco

Great app. We have had a great reaction from using it and would recommend to it to anyone thinking about using push notifications in their business.

herbishh.com

Wonderful customer Support--- best of all. I have tons of apps but all apps customer service is at bottom level. Being in service industry, what matters is service & pushowl team has done it right. Go for it, you will not be disappointed.

GabeJade

Customer service is awesome and very fast! I just got this app and I am loving it so far! I would definitely recommend this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 155 156