PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts via Web Push Notifications

eggbred

Just started using this app about 10 min ago and the service I received was OFF THE HOOK!!! Clear and easy communication with pictures to describe examples, friendly customer service and they go out of their way to help the "little" guys. Truly I am grateful for this app. Just the service alone I would gladly pay for. I feel like I am getting a great deal. I would highly HIGHLY recommend this app for anyone who wants to provide as good of a customer service as I have received. Awesome, just f*cking Awesome!!!

The Japan Shop

PushOwl Web Push Notifications app is a 5 star app. This app generated great results from our online store especially it smartly recovered abandoned cart from our customers. I highly recommend this to everyone.

Bulletproof Zone

Pushowl is great and has allowed us to make more sales for our store! We would definitely recommend it!

AimCam USA

Fantastic APP and customer service. Our open rates were low on email so we decided to make the jump to push. Yes, initial it was hard as our sub count was low but after a few weeks, we could see some massive improvement and increased revenue. Definitely worth a shot. Thanks PushOwl.

saameeraapparels

This App is really Great! It help us to reduce your workload. Easy to set up sit back and relax. i Recommend these App to each and every one especially for start up. Thank you so Much.

Sunday Bedding

Great and responsive service. We like how the team gives us tips to improve our performance. We've seen some good results from the app so far!

SuperGadget.Store

The abandoned cart notifications alone will make you way more money than this app costs (it's pretty much on autopilot). The campaign function will also earn you more money and the Pushowl support is outstanding. This one is a no brainer. 5 stars all the way. Get it now!

Hiya Halloween

Simple to install, easy to configure, amazing, friendly support! A great non-invasive way to pull back shoppers without requiring their email. Install it, you won't regret it!

Scandinavian Designs

We use PushOwl app for reaching out to more of our customers via push notifications. This app is very easy to use and has user friendly interface. PushOwl support team is quick to respond and very helpful with any of our requests.

Lucius Atelier

Push notifications are prolifically used by tons of websites nowadays. PushOwl definitely represent an excellent choice for any shopify website given how useful push notifications are now.

There are definitely some room for improvements on UI, e.g. tooltips for what some attribute means, more in-depth analytics, etc.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 175 176