PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1945 reviews

Angel Wings and Demon Horns

This app is absolutely perfect for your needs, especially if you are like me and you are just starting out. The app gives you the freedom to concentrate on what is the most important part of the business, your customers, and it doesn't take your time away from the rest of your day. Thank you for giving me the opportunity I needed to grow and be successful.

thedilinebeauty.com

Easy to use and perfect for my Shopify store. Rameez very friendly, As a beginner easy to follow all

Vape Superstore

This is a great app and a must have for any store. We've had some excellent returns from our push notifications, making the app worth every penny. Really easy to use and the support team are fab!

TQ Health and Beauty

This app is great, it really help in reaching out to subscriber and there customer support is highly responsive

Velvet Eyewear

This is a great app! Easy to use and it does exactly what it claims. Wish they were all like this. They are very responsive too.

SONA PROVISION STORE

This has been a godsend for me. Helped me to improve my user retention significantly.
And the customer service is genuine and very helpful

Cloud Beast Vape Store

Great app, it has helped the growth of my business. Friendly and supportive team! Highly recommended!

Good Food Inc.

Great app, it has helped the growth of my business. I only wish it could send push notifications to mobile phones... or if it can, can someone tell me how to do it?

OrangeChic

I just installed the application. To be sure, the customer service is excellent.

Shop Skinnygirl

Made $2,691.11 in 1st 7 push campaigns, and spent less than 2 hours to implement! Now, that's a great ROI!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 188 189