PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

TechyQart

I got an upgrade to business plan for free, I am still going to explore more options and hop Pushowl can help me out.

Summ Sun

I had an idea of what push notifications were, but the short push notifications Shopify course by PushOwl showed me how useful they can be. I've just started using the app but the main rainmaker is the abandoned cart notification, which is really helping me up my conversion rate.

Beaut&Beast Co.

I am new to Shopify so I am still trying to figure out what apps are there and when I stumbled upon PushOwl I was nothing short of amazed. They were responsive and helpful with all my questions. They also gave me a free upgrade to the business plan due to COVID-19.

icleanboutique

Im just starting and this app is just amazing!! Upgraded me to business plan for free for these difficult times and there's always help when u need it.. no other app would do that.. you guys are just great!!

Easy Tech

very nice up, many good features and all free. it really help to make good campaigns to maximize the sales, keep it up ;)

Hokage Dried Fish

They gave me free business for free. It is very helpful to be added in your website. You definitely won't miss a customer to purchase.

Sensei Touch

Very useful app with an incredibly helpful team who are flexible and quick to get back to your messages!

OddGoods

I look forward to putting this app through its paces and will update my review when I have more data ... That being said, I'm already impressed with the team behind this app—In addition to a surprise free upgrade, I requested a small layout adjustment to shift the position of the widget so it worked with my site design. It was handled perfectly within a few hours. Thanks Rameez!

Loft Life

Very helpful! This APp has allowed me to build out my shopify store and KEEP customers who have abandoned their carts while using it.

Myleyna

To my fellow dropshippers (especially for newbies): You'll miss out on tons of opportunities if you don't have this app. You'll need this most often. When marketing your products, you must have FB ads, google ads, and this. And surely you'll skyrocket your success!