PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Abandoned Cart Recovery & Push Notifications

Rock Gear

The app is awesome! Dashboard is amazing, and customer service is on point. Everything you could wish for and they even have a Free plan!

Sue Tracys Gifts

Their customer service is GREAT! I spoke with Kunal and he had the app on my site in minutes, very friendly (and funny too!) I also received the $99 app for free (so long as my site fit the criteria, which it did). I just installed it today so I don't know how well it will help me yet, but if the app is as good as their customer service, I should, without a doubt, get mega sales!

Extraordinary Clothes

What an amazing app!
Really helpful, simple and innovative.
Besides that, the support team is really awesome!
Service is key.
Would rate it 10 out of 5 Stars if i could, haha!

Alivekart Com

Neat and effective. Didn't realise their automation was so effective till I saw the numbers! Good going guys!

Balux Store

This is my best app and The pushowl team is really helpful and respond to any of your questions very fast

Heartfelt Barks

PushOwl is super user friendly, self-explanatory, and overall super easy to use. They also have a live chat feature, where they are always willing and happy to help and answer any questions you might have. Would highly recommend anyone looking for this type of feature (push notifications) to consider PushOwl!

Crocodealshop

This is the best app for any shopify store, very easy to use and the support is always there to assist you ! thanks PushOwl

Littbuzz

Positive reviews lead me to PushOwl, and the guys behind it are humble, personable, and quite thorough and helpful. I was set up with them in minutes. Looking forward to fully utilizing PushOwl's full suite of marketing features.

Purozaffiro

Kunal is great, super friendly and helpful. Can't wait to see the great results from PushOwl! Props to the team. Recommended!!

Armedwithtruth

It's been super easy to install and use. It's had almost 2x higher conversion rate for abandoned checkouts vs send an email. Great UI and incredible customer service.