PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications | Reviews

by PushOwl

Marketing and cart recovery with web push notifications

1 - 10 of 1957 reviews

1MORE

This app is very powerful and can meet all my needs. Many of them can be customized. The key customer service is very powerful, and I will always use it.

Prolife

PushOwl got everything we expect in a great app: very effective, easy to use and an amazing support. We highly recommend it!

KLIMCHI

Still learning and trying to set things correctly. However, we love the app. Especially the useful tips from Lucio! He is beyond helpful!!!:)

Bellabarnett

This app helped us increase lots of sales during Black Friday! Really recommended if you want to expand your business. A good way to reach your customer again!

b.glen Singapore

The app is good, does what it suppose to do. However does not work for iphone due to the iOS update. Hoping to see more functions in the future

Blissfully Lavender Boutique

I recently installed this app on my Shopify store. While configuring my settings Lucio reached out to see if I had any questions during my app navigation. The customer service he provided far exceeded my expectations during the chat. He walked me through the app and provided some very useful tips for using PushOwl and he even went further into providing some excellent tips on optimizing my website flow. The platform is very easy to navigate and very user-friendly.

Dandeliophone - Ultimate Children pop up book

I like the introduction on how to use the app. I've been using it for just a short period of time so hard to say about the results. But I definitely have to highlight the support and willingness to help from Lucio.

JABRONI CLOTHING Lifestyle clothing brand

I had a great experience with Lucio!! As soon as I signed up he already helped me make my store more user friendly and attractive in a number of ways!!

Euro Rich Foodmart

Rameez was really helpful in assisting me when I was setting up the app! Would definitely recommend this!

Modern Beds Ltd

Great app and great support, been using it for a year now with good results. Highly recommend giving this a try

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 195 196