PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available

MH.Rio Magic store

Location Saudi Arabia

I am very happy with my customer service. They are quick to respond and give solutions to all problems. Thank you very much

SmartFoneStore

Very useful tool and a great way to collect data.
Customer service are friendly, knowledgeable and efficient.

Pawsome Couture®

Location Ireland

Very helpful support and the functionality is great. It's a nice addition to have in the arsenal aside from email. Would recommend as a way of diversifying traffic at a much cheaper cost.

UHS Hardware

Easy to use, always works the way it should. Also great customer service when we need it. We totally recommend this app!

Style Edit

Fabian from PushOwl helped me out today and resolved my matter super efficiently. Thanks Fabian for helping me out today, you really saved me some time and make using PushOwl even better to know support reps like you care in resolving matters quick and simple! I really appreciate it!

Beach Bunny Swimwear

Great app and amazing customer service from Fabian! PushOwl is always suggesting better ways we can optimize our account.

arriesfashions

when first got this app, it was to keep track of my customers and people who visited my store. But today with the help of Fabian I'm using it for things. I would totally recommend this App to everyone that has a store on Shopify

Editorial Viadas

Location Mexico

I have been using this app for some time, and the results have been good, I can tell the notifications have been bringing sales to my store. And it has been a great alternative to email marketing which at a times seems impossible to use. My subscribers have been growing steadily and sales are coming in! Overall it has been a very nice experience.

Queen B's Kitchen Solutions

Great app to use for your store, so intuitive and simple to use and set up. I received phenomenal support from customer service! They took their time with me to explain everything properly and gave me lots of valuable info for my store. Hands down best app out there.

Blackout Coffee Co

Easy to use, and support is great. Already collecting subscribers and looking forward to send out the first notification.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 226 227