PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Daisy Sama

I used this app for my new startup and it was so easy and helpful to use. As soon as I accessed PushOwl, there was someone there to assist me. Not only that they gave me perks. I Highly recommend it.

Boutique Flos

This app help my stores in marketing way more than previously with other apps or the email subscribing box. Super simple to understand how to set up and to for customers to interact with. Dedicated and efficient support team come with it.

luxecai

I'm excited to use this app and it's interesting how it works. Customer service is amazing and they have given me a cool upgrade to start with. It will be a great help for my new store. Thank you Rameez and the team.

High Praise Apparel

This app is great. Has helped me grow my Shopify store since day 1. The team is also very helpful and responds quickly.

Evolution Power Tools UK

Great app. Easy to set up and schedule campaigns. Great support. You can learn so much by just having a conversation with them. Including articles on how to optimize campaigns. And its amazing to see revenue generated by simply posting content on a daily basis. The number of subscribers has grown faster than our email subscriber rate almost instantly. Its a must-have app for any shopify store.

Juvé Hair

I got immediate help in the message window from a live person. I think that is awesome. Its 2:38 am where Im writing this review and thats the best customer service I've seen in a long time. Im new to the site but i think its going to be great. It was easy to install and easy to maneuver.

SM

PushOwl is great apps to notify your customer with important news. For me myself, I rarely open my email. So push notification is way to go and this apps is just perfect for it!

Bae Shop

PushOwl is just the tool I was looking for my abandoned cart notifications! This is great! Totally recommend it!

20S

Just unique and useful. Grow your biz with PushOwnl.

One of the best customer service available also.

maarblebeauty

I was looking for an app that would help with abandon cart and came across pushowl. Rameez is super helpful in getting me setup. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 252 253