PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

TEM IMPORTS

Location Australia

I installed this app earlier this month and it is really easy to use so user friendly implement. The customer service that I received from there team was amazing in fact Taransh was so helpful that I though for a moment he is my close friend from a long time! Highly recommend downloading this app.

MIDNIGHTDIVAS❤️COM

Location Sri Lanka
Time spent using app About 18 hours

I downloaded this app and i got instant help by their customer service team and everything is working perfectly. Amazing!!! Thank you

La Reine Jewelry

Super awesome customer support. Going to start using the app in a day or two. I bet it will boost my sales and conversions.

fbo online

Location South Africa

I love this app, the assistance was so efficient and really the best I ever had. I love that you get this opportunity to gain more subscribers any day and it most definitely helps with my sales. I will recommend it to anyone.

DEPULEY

Time spent using app 32 minutes

The app supports easy subscription just by one click without giving any email, which will meet customers' will nowadays. Whenever visitors come, they'll see a small permission box asking them to Allow Notifications.

fujer jewelry

Time spent using app 27 minutes

Taransh is amazing very supportive! He helped my business a lot! Thanks to him. He supported to with free shopify guides and suggested me fav icon.

Ephin Lifestyle Holdings Corp.

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app works well for us. Easy to use, has helped drive more sales. Responsive and helpful support staff.

Tienda Naturista Pronapresa

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Es una aplicación muy intuitiva y muy útil para mantenerte en contacto con tus clientes, además el soporte técnico es 5 estrellas, la recomiendo mucho.

Blissful Drapes

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Awesome app, super awesome team to support ! We are having, by far the best experience on Shopify App Store with Pushowl. It's interface is simple, clear and easy to use. No coding knowledge required. We strongly recommend Pushowl to all business owners, no matter at what stage of growth of business you are !

CRVSH

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 11 hours

Great app and lovely support. The setup process was very simple and we're already running our push notifications. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 239 240