PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 22, 2023

wow, I thought I was just adding an app to my store but ended up getting an upgrade to their business plan at no cost, a short review of my store with a couple of tips to improve on, and an excellent onboarding experience thanks to Taransh! I'm looking forward to making some sales with help from Pushowl.

Phraze Me
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
January 20, 2023

good app will be uninastalling since i havent used it in a while but still amazing app they did a great job

zealvera
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 20, 2023

Taransh was awesome, he helped me answer all the questions I had. I definitely recommend this app to all the new stores.

Benjur Apparel
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
January 17, 2023

Spectacular experience!
I've been using PushOwl for way over a year now and all the functions are easy to use, even for beginners.
Not to mention, if you're unsure of any features or need help, the support team is always there. Customer support is crazy quick and friendly.
Taransh was a great help at answering my questions and giving me the solution I needed right away! (Saved me lots of trouble and work)

Supplier-Muslima
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 15, 2023

The developer was extremely helpful with setting up the app and that l knew all of the functions.
This app is truly amazing,it does so much for turning visitors into loyal customers.
A well deserve 5 stars.

New Stylish Look
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 13, 2023

Looks like good app, a little pricey but we will see if it worth the money in the long run. so far brought good amount of subscribers.

paintlab.ie
Ireland
Time spent using app: 17 days
January 13, 2023

App is straightforward and easy to use! Customer support was quick and very friendly! I worked with Taransh from the support team and he helped me out with a bunch of tips!

MyTefnut
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 12, 2023

It has been a pleasure working with this team. Their support through our expansion has been a 10/10 experience. They are quick to respond and handle requests, and they are very knowledgeable.

The Beard Struggle
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 10, 2023

Muy buen servicio al cliente. Atención rápida y eficaz. Muy feliz hasta ahora, y con ansias de obtener resultados pronto.

OLIVESTORE.CL
Chile
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 8, 2023

Great app, intuitive to use and given us some great results already! Support is excellent too, can't fault it.

Kleva Range - Everyday Innovations