PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications | Reviews

by PushOwl

Marketing and cart recovery with web push notifications

11 - 20 of 1956 reviews

Mamma Mia Covers

good app. Works flawlessly. Helped our business to increase sales in abandoned carts and marketing events. Convenient and easy to use. Recommend

T.A.L.K. Now

Taransh was great with assisting me on upgrading my account to the business plan and explaining the plan/pricing. He even made sure I understood how charging works for what counts as an impression. The tutorial as a customer and step by step guide was very easy, I am ready to test this out once I build out my subscriber list.

SHOPTRAYVION

This will be my first time using this app. But I’m thrilled to be able to reach clients on a personal level with newsletters and new product.

Axessorize

I love this app. Its easy to use and the support, if required, is very prompt. I've also had some tips given to me about my website from the support staff which has been excellent. I like that I could build my subscribers before having to pay for the subscription, but having the Hero banners and the other engagement tools in the subscription enhances the engagement rates. This is a nice complement to our email marketing and helps to get a quick message out to customers. I recommend this app.

Snackative

I installed this app a day back and the team was very helpful to guide me to setup and also offered me an affordable plan to start with. I am excited to start using this app and the team was so patient to answer all my questions. Truly recommend

MEGASTORES

Great App for push notifications and easy to use. Awesome Customer Service from Rameez with fast replies.

Iconium Valor

Really satisfied about the app and the Support Service Center, thanks for all the help to improve our businesses, let's grow together.

Sukriti Bangles

It is a great app to have in your Shopify store. The support team is very responsive. It is very simple to set up.

Seoulbox

I love the features and great help. Taransh is helpful and I'm sure other PushOwl crews too. Happy with it so far

Belsize Official

We have a great experience using pushowl and it help us pick up a lot. Also, it's really user friendly