PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

BabyAmy Factory Inc

It's a powerful direct-to-consumer app. Very easy to digest platform, with simple step-by-step instructions to set-up. Also the staff is very kind. Rameez upgraded my plan for free. Thanks guys. Best of luck.

J O U R N

The team support was so nice and helpful :D I liked how they explained to me a few things. 5 stars

KitchenPrepz

I've just downloaded the app. I didn't understand much but the customer support is very helpful to help me out:) And i also got free business plan due to covid-19, very beneficial to start the business. I hope i'll still have great experience in the long run.

Modern Beds Ltd

Fantastic support from Adi and Adam, gave some really great suggestions to help improve our campaign. Just 1 abandoned cart has paid for this many times over. You definitely have to try it and watch the subscriber numbers grow!!!

SUI

We have been using this app for a short time but love what it does. We think it will help us to engage our customers and generate more sales

Strabo

Nice App. Easy way to make sure customers see our messages. A necessity these days as noone checks emails.

Prettifyy

This app is really easy to use, its amazing and has really improved sales of my business, I 100% recommend this app

Strong Soul

It has been 6 months and it has been a great experience. It is clean and perfect with the best support team.

Fanaccs.com

Excellent app with Excellent support team, Great work Lads. Keep the good work up. Hope to see more updates inside the app soon.

OctoCutie

Very useful apps and excellent customer service - Thank you for the free upgrade too, very much appreciated!