PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

cooliea

good costumer service and function is also great, i recommondate it! Even basic function would help develop the business.

Cozy Poesy

Just installed this app and the features are great! Clean setup and easy to use features. I would recommend this to any business starting up

Ohnii Official Site

They help early stage businesses alot! their app features help us so much!!! this is a app that help you generate revenue!!!!!

Life Lenses

A very good app, excellent customer support, completely recommended for new dropshipper especially because they offer a free upgrade plan for new seller.

Just-Herbs-india

Got amazing results in the first month itself. The app is really easy to setup and use plus the support team is really helpful.

Welcome to Seb's

I really love the idea of not having to insert any kind of data in order to receive notifications from your website. Staff is really welcoming and I am glad I have stumbled upon this app. Worth every second you are using it.

The Wander Club

WOW! I was shocked by how effective push notifications were from the first day. I personally don't like seeing push notifications on a website but you can't deny the stats. They work and PushOwl makes it effortless to install. Thank you so much!

June 4, 2020

Glad that you finally have this channel a try. Data driven marketing is the best way to run an online business. We have seen business get surprised at the result they get. And that WOW moment is what delights our small team.

Hope you share this story to more eCommerce entrepreneurs :)

Cycle Wonders

Very helpful and helps you business get started! I am hopeful it will help to increase sales and conversion rate.

Vpink - Handcrafted jewelry | Maximised quality, minimised price, ultimate joy

Very nice app and fast reply from helper. The helper is very kind and patient for helping me to solve the problem!

晴れ

Good app! Very useful and hope it will help me with my besiness, the support team is really nice. Recommend!