PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts via Web Push Notifications

ROZYANA.com

pushowl is best chosen for notifications, they helped me, thanks pushowl nice app. i recommend downloading this app

Carola Zeta

contacted assistance at midnight (their local time) and they answered and fixed the issue in 5 minutes, thank you!

UnFazed Tees

I used this app to deliver push notifications to my customers. So far the features and customer service is awesome! I love the ability to customize and personalize your notifications. So far, its Great!!

Classic Collars

The app is really well designed, the support is awesome, and the free plan pays for itself if by making you money. How awesome is that?

lifeiseco

Awesome app & the support team is great :) Easy & pretty straightforward. I would totally recommend.

Bio-whiteS

So far one of the best app I've used. Their customer service is great and they are really ready to help. they have good plans and understand beginners well. 100% would recommend.

Lanisape

It's an excelent app and has an excelent customer service.
It does what it has to do, I recommend 100%

Shinkah Beauty

I absolutely love Push Owl! It's another helpful way to reach more people and keep them informed on my brand.

Analogue Wonderland

Really useful app - easy to integrate and start collecting sign-ups. Also a very good support team who recommend improvements proactively :-)

QuirkUp

Great app with seamless UI. Did't get much result using the free version but i guess that's because audience building takes time. Got support from the developers and articles on how to increase engagement which was really helpful.