PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications | Reviews

by PushOwl

Marketing and cart recovery with web push notifications

31 - 40 of 1956 reviews

Cleanita

Great app for increasing sales! Quick help in settings. I highly recommend it! This application helped to gain the first subscribers in a short time. And it is simple and intuitive to use.

Licence To Quilt

Wow! the app is great, good results obtained very quickly, the client support is AWESOME, thank you so very much Rameez, cool guy!

portergreen | stylish reusable products for a sustainable lifestyle

Super helpful and friendly! Had lots of great suggestions and complimented my store which was lovely!

A Gem in Texas

I was confused as to how this app works, the person on the other end of the chat was very helpful in explaining and sent me articles from push owl to read. He was patient and willing to help, I got a free yearly upgrade and he showed me how to make an overlay for the notifications opt in. Thank you so much!

Sweet with Me

The chat support that they give was amazing, he walked me through the app and tips on best integrations one by one. It was super easy and they were extremely nice.

Exotic Scents

I really like the support I received from Rameez regarding setting everything up and giving me extra tips on what to do. I definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to get push notifications on their store.

The Sassy Sparkle

I like to ease of using this app. Setting up a campaign is easy and I especially like being able to schedule campaigns. Customer service has been amazing, even reaching out to me with suggestions to make my efforts more effective.

vaterva

great support. They are very helpful and don't let you waste your money unlike some other apps put there.

Edy's Treasures

Taransh was a big help to me gave me a free upgrade and helped me set up your the best thank you so much

Nonbe

Haven't got the subscribers yet but Taransh from the support team was super helpful ! Thank you for building a great app !