PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

מרצ' אנימה ומנגה

Awesome app!
I love how it so smart and simple at the same time.
I find it super usefull and really pay its price.
Try it !

January 1, 2021

Hi Yonatan,

We can't thank you enough for this great review. Results will get even better in the coming weeks, I bet ! We are always here if you need any help with the app.

And again thank you so much for this new year gift. Hope you have a very safe and successful 2021 😊

Full Shine

This app is easy to use and it takes sales to me. It is useful and their workers are professional and helpful. Thank you!

Hey Team Full-Shine :)

Thank you so much for the review guys. We are really excited about consistent results on your store through PushOwl- I'm sure results will only get better going ahead. Wish you all a happy and successful 2021 😇

Mac & Mabel

There support monitors and reaches out when they see issues with your configuration and are very knowledgeable about tips and tricks to improve usage. The integrations are easy to use and they have many partners. Highly recommend this offering.

Hi Keri,

Thank you so much for this great review. This really means a lot to us !

I hope your results get better in the coming weeks. I'm sure our integration with Now Back in Stock and Litefy will make it easier. We are always online if you need help :)

BackStock

Talk about a user friendly service with a relationship focus! Their support team, specifically Lucio, were so helpful to our store when we needed help in the short-term. They put their client FIRST over purely looking for more money...I will always work with PushOwl moving forward!

Hi BackStock Team :)

Your kind words makes us feel inspired and motivated to work harder and provide even better service. Thank you so much for this valuable review 🥰

YUSAE

customer service on this site is very good. I was helped with curtesy and patience. and my issues were dealt with very well.

Hi Charles,

I'm glad that I could help you with all your questions today. Merchants like you are our most valuable asset. Looking forward to see some great results through web push notifications on your store. Good luck and stay safe : )

- Rameez

Bean Shipper 豆運人

Great customer service! Rameez offered many tips to improve opt in rate. Looking forward to grow our list. Thanks guys.

Hi Kai,

Thank you so much for your valuable review. It really means a lot to us. Can't wait to see your results get even better. We are always online if you need any help with the app.

Wish you a very happy and successful 2021 : )

Alo Nui

Amazing customer service, very hands on and they try to help with whatever they can. It's also super easy to use. Would recommend it 100%, it's the best push app out there.

Hi Maria,

Thank you so much for this great review . Its very valuable for us. I hope the tips we discussed today help you increase your opt-in rate and also get better conversion from the campaigns.

We are available 24/7 if you need any help. Wish you good luck and great success in 2021 :)

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I love how this app helps me market on Mobile Devices! It's easy to use and the Customer Service is second to none!

Hi Pamela,

You are one of our early adopters and have always stayed in touch. Merchants like you keep us motivated.

Thank you so much for your valuable review :)

Freaky Shoes

Outstanding app. Easy to use, and very effective for our business model. Highly recommend this app.

Derma Essentia

Very Good App and support team are good and friendly. Within one month of use, I can see a drop in abandoned carts.

Hi Rajesh,

Thank you so much for this powerful review. We are very thankful to you for sharing your experience with us here.

We hope you recover more carts with web pushes going ahead. We will surely do timely check-ins to share tips and suggestions : )