PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available

51 - 60 of 2028 reviews

Go Goins

Customer service with this app was excellent. Taransh pointed out errors in my setup and fixes. He then shared step-by-step tutorials to teach me about the features in the PushOwl Business plan. I strongly recommend this app for all stores, especially beginners

hope in life with God

I understood nothing about the app till the tech helper talked to me for over 30 minutes giving me lots of tips. He took the time to care....Lately setting my shop up on shoplifty I have been on the phone with many tech support operators....this young man was a breathe of fresh air...He explained things to me patiently and with concise communication.....I loved it.

Timssan

Cette application est indispensable. Les notifications sont très bien et facile d'utilisation. Et le service client au top à l'écoute et de très bon conseil. ( sans même leur demander, rien à dire) Merci Rameez ;)

House Of Manolo

I’m still new to this app, but I must say that the consumer service is amazing. Taransh was very patient and informative. He made the process very easy. Thank you Taransh

Gummy Bear Bling

Just started using PushOwl, So far the customer support has been outstanding! Helped me get set up with a new store program & let me know about a minor error affecting my store that was not related to the app. Just took the time to see if there were any ways to improve and they found one. Haven't had support this great in a while, Thanks a lot Lucio!

Shimuzz

If there is a customer-centric app, that's Push Owl. Other apps should learn from them. 5 Star - Customer Support
5 Star - Product Usage
5 Star - Pricing Plans

LA Muscle - AUS & NZ

great intuitive app, with lots of options including segmenting customers which produces results, quick helpful support team

Latin Quarters

everything is quit good, i really like th customer service of pushowl thy replies on time solve our queries on time to time

Ontupu Store

excellent service, I'm very happy. I was very well attended, and I will recommend the app to other friends at work!

FirePits.Store

The app is a good concept but unfortunately you have to have a lot of traffic and people genuinely interested in your product for them to subscribe. I appreciate the customer service given as well as the attention from the PushOwl team.