PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Viners

Excellent app and customer service! Thanks to Lucio for helping us. A little bit expensive compared with other apps.

The Food Folks

App is working as expected , Easy to use, Nice Interface, Clear Instructions , Good Support, recommended to all

KOLEDA

Really great app. Leads to great conversions. Great for announcing sales and new products. The customer support is especially helpful and will teach you about useful integrations and features that you didn't even know about Shopify. All in all, recommend!

Les Petits Bidons

We began using this tool few weeks ago.
Good tool and excellent support.
I recommand this app for your business

FB LUXURY FASHION

We have been using this app to build a community around our catalog. It allows us to update our community on the latest arrivals, promotions and motivate sales all round.

Glam'Era

This app, I was able to maneuver and was able to receive guidance on how to attract sales to my store. Also with the chat support feature was a plus for me, someone was willing to help to build your business and help you to get started.

INH Hair

The entire team over at Push Owl is amazing and so supportive. Anytime our marketing team has questions or needs and assistance they are very helpful and respond within a day! Push Owl is super intuitive to use and a really easy way to reach your customers. I highly recommend it!

Noyacopenhagen.com

Great app and super easy to use. And they have a really good customer support. I highly recommend it.

KOODOO

This App is super easy to use and has a positive impact on Sales. You can see the results immediately. Customer support is super responsive and what I loved is that they make suggestions on improvements that is tailor made to your store as every store is different. Welldone guys

January 8, 2021

Hi Nalisha and Team :)

I can't thank you enough for this amazing review. It really means a lot to us and we are very grateful to you guys for this.

I can't wait to see all the tips we discussed to reflect on the results. We are always on standby if you need any help.

Wish you and all your loved ones a very happy and prosperous 2021 🥰

Homestic

Great app, easy to use, and live support is really helpful. Enjoy it very much so far and will keep using it. Can't wait to see the impact on the conversion rate.

January 8, 2021

Hey Homestic Team 👋

Thank you so much for taking time write this beautiful review for us. We are really pleased to hear that you are loving our support so far. I'm sure you will see some quick results in the coming weeks.

We are always online if you need help, lets work together to achieve great results :)