PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

The Design Store NZ

We use this app to get more conversions & keep our subscribers updated with the latest promotions & deal. Love that we can reach them on desktop & mobile without them even being on our website :)

Submission Shark

This app's customer service is amazing. A push notification can be a great way to re-engage customers and offers a unique way to communicate to customers. Well worth it.

Boutique Flos

This app help my stores in marketing way more than previously with other apps or the email subscribing box. Super simple to understand how to set up and to for customers to interact with. Dedicated and efficient support team come with it.

High Praise Apparel

This app is great. Has helped me grow my Shopify store since day 1. The team is also very helpful and responds quickly.

SM

PushOwl is great apps to notify your customer with important news. For me myself, I rarely open my email. So push notification is way to go and this apps is just perfect for it!

Bae Shop

PushOwl is just the tool I was looking for my abandoned cart notifications! This is great! Totally recommend it!

20S

Just unique and useful. Grow your biz with PushOwnl.

One of the best customer service available also.

bpassive

Just the tool that I was looking for! it gets the job done professionally. If you want to level up your online store you should try this! it's very user-friendly too and the customer service is superb.

Panzerino

This is a very useful app, to help market your product and keep your customers informed, the support is A++. Kudos to the PushOwl team.
BTW, I got a great bonus, they upgraded my plan to Business plan for free due to COVID-19, for a startup like me and many others is a big help.
Great job!

kudosbunny

love that it's free ! Has a whole bunch of features and i even got a free business due to covid which i'm excited to try out