PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available

71 - 80 of 2040 reviews

Ontupu Store

excellent service, I'm very happy. I was very well attended, and I will recommend the app to other friends at work!

FirePits.Store

The app is a good concept but unfortunately you have to have a lot of traffic and people genuinely interested in your product for them to subscribe. I appreciate the customer service given as well as the attention from the PushOwl team.

Mahogany Wear

Love this app and support team is stellar! Lucio was awesome, friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend!

Tinas Fashion Shop

Good app and a excelent support team. In their chat, they even give me some hints to improve our push notifications.

Clevefit

Very good and helpful support. But sometimes the result of the campaign, flow isn't right. Overall, it's pretty good for the price of $19

Shop@DVIJA

Pushowl is a very good way of notifying customers about any new launches, offers or abandoned carts. We have seen good conversions with the use of pushowl. This is very useful for brands who don't have mobile apps but have websites only. Their customer support is very helpful. Good work PushOwl!

DICE A Bet Of Love

I am new to this technology world, and the costumer Service that I was provided here , was really informative and very patient, understanding, what I needed to improve my shop

Vape Here Store

This App. Is awesome, and the best thing is the valuable support and quick response.
Iam using the application since 2 years and earned value vs. subscription is great

krydn

This is a GREAT app! I've been looking for and this app is just what I needed, it has helped me in my store and is very easy to use, in addition to excellent customer service from the developers, always ready to help with whatever is necessary. Recommend 100%

ZUG MONSTER

Great app, already paying for itself with minor efforts. Support team is great, helped me dial in my app for even better results.