PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available

Decals Hut

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Fabian was a great help thank you for the suggestions that increase customer engagement :) I logged in to check my subscriber count and Fabian had a great suggestion that increases the subscribers my shop has

Minka - Moda REALMENTE sustentable

Location Chile
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Es una muy buena aplicación y el soporte, recomendaciones y tips personalizados que dan es ideal para seguir creciendo y aumentando la conversión en la tienda, te enseñan a sacarle el mejor provecho a las funciones de la app. Me ha servido para entregar información relevante a los clientes de la tienda

Fundspring.hk

Location Hong Kong SAR

The widget is helpful. Customer support is great. Received great recommendations from the support team, highly recommended!

novacosmetics

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

perfect app and perfect support. I increased my sales and whenever I had a problem the staff helped me to solve it in a Greek way

patriot-keepers

Time spent using app About 4 hours

The crew at PushOwl are super helpful. I've used them with my first store since 2018 and just added them to the store we're launching tomorrow. They even recommended how I could save money since my main store is the premium pushowl version and that could give my new store all the same perks. Definitely recommend this app and the team is great & always quick to help & go the extra mile to help!

Moringa Life

Location South Africa

Our ROI has been amazing, and that in our first month. The app is easy to use and the dashboard is simple, giving you all the stats you need to see.

Kids Furniture Co

Location Australia
Time spent using app 34 minutes

Taransh was very helpful, offered tips on my store, nice chat . Offered me, helpful tips on both my stores , with the traffic that i needed and sent me through helpful links to increase traffic to my store. would highly recommend push owl for your stores!

Jones Bootmaker

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app that's easy to create campaigns with and track subscriber growth, CTR and revenue Customer service is quick and very helpful!

Snapmaker EU

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a very powerful up-sell method. The app is very easy to use and support has been extremely accommodating. Great service and so far a great product! Thanks!

Blue Banana Brand

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Una gran aplicación. Gracias a Pushowl, hemos podido llegar a usuarios en momentos clave de la compra, consiguiendo generar una nueva relación comercial que en un alto % de ocasiones han finalizado en compra. Sin duda, la recomendaría a cualquier persona que trabaje con Shopify.