PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

SEW-WHAT? Virgin Hair!

IF I COULD GIVE THEM 10 STARS I WOULD! The customer service, extensive amount of help, patience, care, I can go on, this team showed me was beyond incredible. Sometimes reps will make you feel a bit uneasy when there's something you're a bit unsure about and it's an easy task for them. Not one time did I feel this way with this company. When you're a business but especially a small business, things could get frustrating at times. Not one time did I feel this way. Actually, this company has activated my hustling powers even more by simply caring about my business needs. Please please use this company for your marketing needs! You won't be disappointed!

Wohhoo!!! 🥳

We are so grateful for your inspiring review and I'm not very sure how to thank you enough for this. You made our day 🥰

We do hope that we will achieve great results together in 2021. Looking forward to it. Also taking this opportunity to wish you a very happy and successful New Year :)

Stay Classy Meats

Highly Recommended!
I have been using this app now for a few months after coming over (and losing my previous subscribers) from a different app. I was a bit reluctant and disappointed that the subscribers cannot migrate, but such is life on the internet. I noticed that campaigns were easy enough to set up and run. I operated on the Free plan until I ran out of impressions then I stepped up to the 10K impressions. I am not even close to hitting this threshold but I like trying. I appreciate simplicity that produces results. PushOwl is a revenue stream for our store and I could not be happier with it.

Hey Team :)

First of all thank you so much for choosing us and taking time to write this long and precious review. We are so grateful for this.

And we do hope that results get 'even' better and 2021 is going to be a great year for us together. Taking this opportunity to wish everyone at 'Stay Classy Meats' a very Happy New Year :)

Mister Mascotas

Great App! works really easy and easy to use! you really need to try it! the team always gives up better ways to use the app!

January 7, 2021

Hey Mister Mascotas Team :)

Thank you so much for this 5✶ review. We are as excited as you guys about the quick results you have achieved through push notifications. We bet it's only going to get better in the coming weeks.

Wishing you' all a very happy and prosperous 2021 😀

Kites and Bites

One of the apps that never created any kind of problems. Easy to use interface, helpful for automation and a great support team.

Hey Ioana :)

Thank you so much for taking time write a 5 ✭ review for us and sharing your experience with our support with the world. We are extremely grateful to you.

Looking forward to achieve great results together in 2021 and beyond :)

Khara Kapas

I have been using PushOwl since the last few months and find it really useful for recovering abandoned carts and for sending weekly sales campaigns. More than anything, I like the fact that the support team is very responsive and feels invested in helping us succeed in our objectives.

Hey Khara Kapas Team !

Thank you so much for choosing us and keeping trust in us. We are extremely thankful to you for sharing your experience with the app and support here.

Abandoned cart reminders and cart reminders both working equally well and we can't wait to see the results get better in 2021.

Thank you so much again for all the kind words and support :)

Fashion Colab

Just awesome support for young stores! Thank you The team was on the ball and really helped to get me started on the right plan for me

Over A Pint Of Beer

I used this app. The support team is amazing. They helped me identity the right plan for my business.

PNK Boutique

This app is a great way to keep your customers in the know! It's an easy way to quickly communicate and update your customers. Great customer service too!

MELUXXE

I literally downloaded this app and was lost! Not only did they walk me thru but gave me helpful tips to succeed!!! Excited to use this app to build my business. Best customer service I've experienced so far on SHOPIFY

Guru Muscle

It's very simple. TOP NOTCH customer service. THE BEST push app on Shopify marketplace. NO ISSUE for a year. ALWAYS willing to help. 110% RECOMMEND.