PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Marathon Vape Online Store

these guys boss it ...great app i love the feature of the pop up and notifications, really friendly support too

Kawa Plush

Phenomenal app that works exactly the way I thought it would. There support is excellent and their app works perfectly.

Bareskin clothing

It has everything I was looking for! The chatbox helped too for support with initial navigation and tips etc.

decorbeau

Great customer service and assistance with queries. The associate gave clear instructions on various plans.

Silly George

Five star customer service! I used this app on my other store aswell and I love the easy setup and interface. Very happy with it and recommend as a must have to all stores!

OGRIV CLO

I really enjoy adding this feature to my website. I would say PushOwl is just the right app to add that push notification feature to your website. Not to mention their amazing customer service.

My Digital Time

Hello I just started with this app and it looks good. Easy to work with and a great support! So try this and your sales will be grant! I like this app so try it

Archigraph Studio

Lucio was really helpful, and it was quick to set up. Still figuring out how it all works but it's very intuitive so far.

Snatcher

Best Push Notification App For Shopify _ Brilliant support from all their departments - Thanks For Awesome experience. Recommend 100%

AMY ONYX

So far I really like PushOwl. It does everything I want it to and I plan on using it for a long time.