PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available

81 - 90 of 2041 reviews

ZUG MONSTER

Great app, already paying for itself with minor efforts. Support team is great, helped me dial in my app for even better results.

Rinnegoonz

Especially the customer service, it will help you to find your way immediately so you can get started with the app!

Wine Shop Terre(ワインショップ テッレ)

I haven't used this app yet, but the customer support was so helpful that I can install and utilize this app easily.

iRockwithGod

Customer Service is Grrrreeeaaat!!! Alot of Help to me as a New Business Owner.... I will Like to Say Thanks Again for the Help...

1MORE

This app is very powerful and can meet all my needs. Many of them can be customized. The key customer service is very powerful, and I will always use it.

Prolife

PushOwl got everything we expect in a great app: very effective, easy to use and an amazing support. We highly recommend it!

KLIMCHI

Still learning and trying to set things correctly. However, we love the app. Especially the useful tips from Lucio! He is beyond helpful!!!:)

Bellabarnett

This app helped us increase lots of sales during Black Friday! Really recommended if you want to expand your business. A good way to reach your customer again!

b.glen Singapore

The app is good, does what it suppose to do. However does not work for iphone due to the iOS update. Hoping to see more functions in the future

Blissfully Lavender Boutique

I recently installed this app on my Shopify store. While configuring my settings Lucio reached out to see if I had any questions during my app navigation. The customer service he provided far exceeded my expectations during the chat. He walked me through the app and provided some very useful tips for using PushOwl and he even went further into providing some excellent tips on optimizing my website flow. The platform is very easy to navigate and very user-friendly.