PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 26, 2022

Superbe Appli avec un très bon service clientèle. J'ai reçu de très bons conseils. Je vous le recommande vivement.

Abidjanfashion.com
Côte d’Ivoire
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 26, 2022

Awesome support from Taransh. Helped me find a plan most suitable for our business and making sure integrations were set up correctly.

Supernerds
Norway
Time spent using app: 17 days
August 25, 2022

These guys go way above and beyond! They offered me a free package, being a new shop, and even suggested a few improvements to my site's functionality unrelated to their app. Very satisfied with their service! highly recommend

The Natural Feeling
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 25, 2022

I just signed up and Taransh was very knowledgeable and helpful! I can't wait to see the impact push notifications will have on my little business!

Larissa Made This
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
August 24, 2022

Was looking for a way to notify website visitors without having to collect emails (as an experiment). Saw PushOwl on another e-commerce website so decided to give it a go. I've only just started using it, but the user-interface is pretty straightforward and the chat support is amazing. Super friendly and helpful. If you're looking for a web push notification app, give this one a shot!

WHAT IF KARL BOUGHT THIS BEFORE YOU DID...
Time spent using app: 23 days
August 24, 2022

We are still exploring all the features but so far PushOwl seems quite promising. It feels like the right direction as customers prefer to hand out their emails less, which is safer from a privacy and security perspective. Also, the support from PushOwl has been absolutely top notch.

Ancient Choice
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 23, 2022

I like the app. Their customer service is outstanding in helping you get started with tips and tricks to be most effective

Starlette Galleria
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 23, 2022

This is a very beneficial app to install. Fabian checked in with me to make sure I was understanding the app and gave me helpful tips. Thank you very much for your help!

Husk Her Happy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 23, 2022

The app is perfect for my business, and it's easy to use. The support team is awesome with helping me along and with recommendations.

Legendary Beaute
Time spent using app: 26 minutes
August 22, 2022

Amazing product, is helping me with subscribers of push notifications, kudos to Fabian for an amazing client support.

The Home Resolution