Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and effective push notification features. They particularly value the automated abandoned cart recovery feature, which has boosted recovery rates and revenue. The personalized messaging, real-time updates, and responsive customer support are also praised. Merchants commend the comprehensive analytics and easy-to-use dashboard, and appreciate the free upgrade for new or small businesses. The fast loading times, email integration, and subscriber segmentation features are also noted. Many merchants report a positive impact on their stores, with long-term satisfaction with its performance.

March 15, 2024

I love you Rojen

Shirt Smurt
22 days using the app
March 7, 2024

Rojen was GREAT! Went above and beyond!!!

Drop Shot District
3 months using the app
January 19, 2024

I haven't used the app, but Rojen was very helpful in guiding me. The setup and function seem very user friendly. I will update my post after using the app intensively.

Briadanna
About 7 hours using the app
March 6, 2024

Very nice app very team make you the things very easy
Thanks
To the team

craftingcom
Morocco
About 2 hours using the app
February 22, 2024

Just started using this software, and Rojen patiently and attentively answered my questions. I give him high praise for his service.
Thank for everything.

Simple Retro
Hong Kong SAR
February 19, 2024

Rojen was the one to assist me today, He was quick with responding, nice and very helpful with my business. I think, He needs a raise ! :)

ClosetThatEATS
April 22, 2024

Trust worthy and happy to use the app . Awesome support team as well.

Ayumantra US & Global
January 31, 2024

Thank you Rojen for your time and help today, i am excited for this apps and hoping it will bring me so much sales.

BeumaxOnline
About 2 hours using the app
January 20, 2024

Hele goede service! En super vriendelijk is Rojen! Aanrader!! Goed geholpen met installeren en ook extra tips. Heel wenselijk.

EmMa Vibes
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
January 12, 2024

Great customer service! Rojen from support was really helpful with the app installation portion and really helped build trust in PushOwl. Good stuff.

NAGATI Brand