PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

REVELOUS Beauty

Nice app, really helpful! I'm going to do my first campain at the moment, it is really intuitive, I recomend

Empire Cat Society

Excellent app and service. Full recommendatio from my side. Easy to understand, even for beginners like myself.

BellaKaroo

Really nice app and support is super friendly. Thank you for helping me with the setup and free upgrade Lúcio. Highly recommend this, tons of nice features all ready to help me grow my business

Storedrift

Very good and responsive!!! Highly recommend this application. Customer support is also excellent, no complaints!

Code Black Clothing

It's a very cool app that lets you market to site visitors without having to collect their email or phone #. The customer support is also top notch.

Princess House of Beauty

Very good and responsive!!! Highly recommend this application. A big help to business owners. I hope you have a separate application outside Shopify. Will surely upgrade soon!

HomeBeautii

As a brand new user of PushOwl, i was welcomed by a smooth and easy to use interface and a helpful chat assist.. overall a pleseant experience.

The Good Canvas

Straightforward interface that's simple but also has all the necessary tools and metrics to run effective push. Customer support is also excellent, no complaints!

Vxnta

This app is simple and intuitive. Extremely plug and play. And the interaction I had with customer support was no because a problem occurred. You can tell they're passionate about their app and mission. Very helpful app and team.

SheeQy

An excellent collection of tools for targeting your customers. The app user interface is really organized, clean and easy to use. What has stood out most though is the customer service. The company behind the app is a growing start-up and offered free business plans to help store owners during the pandemic. Their customer approach is very personal and the person I was in touch with went above and beyond to ensure I was well set-up and could ask of any questions. Thank you!