PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Michelle's Creatives

This is a great app. I was looking for a marketing method without emails and this is the solution I was looking for! Also helps with abandon cart recovery. Thanks for making a great app!

Meira Jewellery

Great app to start marketing directly to user. Will be useful in conversion from click to sell. Got free upgrade as well.

CANNABIS LIFE IS GOOD

Push Owl was recommended to me. Being a new start-up, I am searching for free apps. I am totally blown away...I thought I would just install the app then move on, but I was given an upgrade that I didn't expect. I am looking forward to using the app and building a customer base with the help of the Push Owl app.

Pardlux

I really like the app, its till getting to know it. but it is very useful and very good. it runs super smooth and great costumer service

Don Marcco

I am still using the app but so far so good great customer service and excellent layout and user friendly.

The Beautederm Store

Great little app really helps you stay in touch with your customers and promote your products. Having flash sales or bringing in new stock this is great for letting keeping your customers up to date without huge facebook advertising costs.

Only Buys

App is very useful to use on my shopify store. Worked right away on install and is very effective. Not to mention they have the fastest customer service.

Ghy28

I have started using this App and I am loving it. I will highly recommend this App to every Shopify Store Owner.

Sneakers Unplugged

Searched and compared a lot of different tools, but found Push Owl most promising. Great tool, and fantastic support too, which is important for me.

BeHappy Panties

I just downloaded the app and the customer service is indeed quite good. The app seems very good, easy to navigate and really promising. Now we just have to see if it helps me make some $$$! :)