PushOwl Web Push Notifications , 2,502 reviews

4.9
September 20, 2022

Es una aplicación muy intuitiva y muy útil para mantenerte en contacto con tus clientes, además el soporte técnico es 5 estrellas, la recomiendo mucho.

Tienda Naturista Pronapresa
Mexico
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
September 19, 2022

Awesome app, super awesome team to support ! We are having, by far the best experience on Shopify App Store with Pushowl. It's interface is simple, clear and easy to use. No coding knowledge required. We strongly recommend Pushowl to all business owners, no matter at what stage of growth of business you are !

Blissful Drapes
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
September 19, 2022

Great app and lovely support. The setup process was very simple and we're already running our push notifications. :)

CRVSH
Spain
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
September 19, 2022

This app has been one of my favourites for a time now that I've been using it. The fantastic support staff, in particular Taransh, is fantastic. The app is simple to use and should be successful in boosting sales.

VedaOils
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 15, 2022

I have been using this app for a while, and it is one of my favorites. This app has brought fantastic conversions to our store and is one of the top converting apps I have ever found. Better even than email. Keep it up, Push Owl. Keep improving the app.

www.allprintheads.com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 14, 2022

I integrated PushOwl into my store to help get customers to return to their abandoned carts. Not only was I able to set everything up, Fabian went above and beyond in giving me helpful tips to improve my Shopify store, as well as a plethora of information that will help me get the most out of the PushOwl app in general! Wonderful app and customer service! Would definitely recommend!

Joy is the Journey
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
September 14, 2022

This app is very easy to get started, works very well for remarketing, and is not expensive to run. There is also a live online service, so I can get straight to customer service if have a problem.

vertplanter
China
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
September 14, 2022

The great support team, specially Taransh is awesome. He is very helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. The app is easy to use and hopefully effective in increasing sales.

Libra Splash
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 13, 2022

Great app, easy to use and configure. Responsive (proactive) customer service. No hesitation in giving them 5 stars

Simply Swim UK
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 13, 2022

Love the support, I needed some help, and Taransh was very quick to help! Works great. Would highly recommend to any new stores.

SSEthnics