Merchants highly recommend this app for its web push notifications that boost customer engagement and sales. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and features like automated abandoned cart recovery and personalized messaging. Many have seen increased traffic, conversions, and revenue, and fewer abandoned carts. Support, particularly a representative named Rojen, is often commended for its quick and helpful responses. The app also offers a free plan for new businesses and comprehensive analytics for campaign tracking. It's suitable for both new and experienced merchants.

September 6, 2023

We've been loyal users of PushOwl for a solid 4 years, and our experience has been nothing short of outstanding. The platform boasts a user-friendly interface, making it a breeze for those even with limited technical expertise to set up and dispatch push notifications. The tangible results speak for themselves, with our store seeing a marked increase in impressions, traffic, and revenue.

PushOwl's role in our growth has been undeniable. But it's not just about the results; the customer support is equally praiseworthy. Every time we've encountered a challenge or had a question, the PushOwl team has been swift and adept in their response, ensuring that our operations run seamlessly. PushOwl is definitely worth the investment!

Marijuana Packaging
Over 4 years using the app
November 28, 2023

The best customer service I have received from an app. Highly recommend

www.minkymyles.com
8 days using the app
January 16, 2024

Rojen is a very helpful guy. He answered every answer very patiently and clearly. Would love to talk to him again!

Chamba Pakistan
Pakistan
About 2 hours using the app
August 17, 2023

Pushowl has exceeded all my expectations in terms of excellence and exceptional service. From the moment I integrated Pushowl into my site, I've witnessed a significant increase in user interaction and conversions, completely transforming how I engage with my customers.

Pushowl's excellence is reflected in its user-friendliness and its ability to deliver tangible results. The intuitive and well-designed interface made setting up and customizing push notifications a breeze. I was able to tailor notifications to my needs, segment my audience, and schedule them strategically to maximize their impact. This translated to increased repeat visits and higher customer engagement with my store's promotions and updates.

Pushowl has proven to be a push notification tool that not only fulfills its promise of boosting engagement and conversions, but also goes above and beyond in terms of user-friendliness and exceptional customer service. If you're seeking an effective way to enhance customer interaction and drive online sales, look no further than Pushowl. Its excellence and focus on customer service make it a valuable investment for any ecommerce business.

Do it Center Online
Panama
About 6 years using the app
May 3, 2023

The is one of the most awesome apps you can have. Really important for your stores success.. I have been with them for 5 years and it has done wonders. I just logged on and right away I got a message to help. They also point out some new features that I wasn't using. Who does that ... These guys really care.

Huckle Bee Farms LLC
Over 4 years using the app
August 29, 2023

This app is exactly what we needed! It is easy to use, and the customer service is the best!!!! They respond very quickly on chat and to schedule meetings. Which I find really helpful when we need help. Rojen took the time to go over the app and the things we can do to use all the app features. Especially now that we are getting close to the holiday sales.

We have been happy customers for 3 years now.

Chill Paws
Almost 3 years using the app
January 8, 2024

Thank you Taransh! Your assistance has been invaluable, and I'm grateful for the free startup you provided. This app is fantastic, and your support is top-notch. Kudos to the PushOwl team for their excellence!

WaowProduct™ | Furniture 4 USA
November 30, 2023

great customer support, great app, totally satisfied with results, recommended

Golden Rose Cosmetics Pakistan.
Pakistan
About 1 year using the app
December 14, 2023

Rojen was extremely helpful and informative. The guided tour and what was best for my business model was suggested on what I should and could use to allow the app to work for me. Highly recommend

Tips of Elegance