PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Forever Winked

Customer service is amazing. Rameez was very helpful and quick with responding. He was able to assist me with my needs. So far, the app is useful as well. I would recommend this app to everyone!

Unique A Trend

Great customer support!!! Had been a pleasant experience thus far. Thank you so much for your assistance Rameez.

Sembralia

We use this app to promote our Blog and new products, as well as to send product offers and discounts. Its worth every penny, as we get return on sales every month. The support team is highly accesible and happy to help you reach your goals!

Pini Parma

very good app for push notifications
i recommend this app if you want to sell more than send only newsletters

Touchstone Fit

I just started out with the free trial of the app, and the push notifications are working great! Thanks, for the support!

jabelstores

Excellent app for push Notification .. you will really enjoy using this app.
PushOwl your guys are doing a great job!

Pure Pollination

I tried this app because the other abandoned cart app I used did not work. This one has a bunch more features and as soon as I downloaded it I was prompted with great customer service. So very helpful! thanks.

UPDATE: This app is so cool, the ability to send custom campaigns on the fly is amazing and the customer service is FANTASTIC

Gloria Lisa

This is the very 1st app that I installed and straight away receive personal guidance to help me out.

Hyphoria

Great app, and great service. We made almost $30,000 from this app so far, and support staff is always there to help. A must have for any store.

Ufierce

This app does everything I need it to do. Especially for a beginner like myself! Definitely worth it. I would recommend for sure. Thanks!