Reviews (2,951)

Merchants highly praise the app for its effective web push notifications that boost visitor re-engagement and sales recovery, leading to increased conversions. Features such as seamless integration, automated abandoned cart recovery, and personalized messaging are particularly appreciated. Another app is commended for its intuitive interface and powerful email marketing tools that ensure high delivery rates, with easy setup and targeted notifications like back-in-stock alerts. Both apps receive accolades for exceptional customer support, with specific team members mentioned for their helpfulness. New features like email integration tools have also been positively received, enhancing app performance and user experience. Merchants recommend these apps for improving customer engagement and boosting sales.

March 22, 2024

Excellent service. Rojen was extremely helpful. Good features in the tool. Highly recommend

modernbathrooms.ca
June 14, 2024

As for the customer service: Rojen really helped me and made me feel welcome to use their application and introduced me to anything. Customer Service Spot on!

And for the app: The UI looks smooth and the integration went well. The designing of the notification is simple yet effective as well. I appreciate this.

Deserve's a total of 5 stars minimum.

Thank you Rojen and the Pushowl & Brevo Team!

Tela Tapijten
Netherlands
40 minutes using the app
March 19, 2024

A great app for those who are just beginning. Rojen was a great help and made things as easy and painless as possible. I highly recommend.

The Bluerose Life
About 2 months using the app
June 14, 2024

Great support from Pallavi who was super nice with me, explaining everything that I need to know.
I'm really happy with her assistance.
Thank you all.

Fernando

Pantufas & Pijamas
Brazil
About 1 hour using the app
March 11, 2024

The support, tips, and advice from Rojen were absolutely amazing and this app has really helped us to increase our conversions!

LED Addict
South Africa
11 months using the app
June 27, 2024

I had the pleasure of receiving help from Pallavi via the PushOwl chat. I had many questions, and she guided me and gave me great advice to succeed. She was truly kind, patient, and professional. I would recommend her to anyone starting on this entrepreneurial adventure.

La Vague Vintage Shop
Spain
About 2 hours using the app
March 15, 2024

Thank you, Rojen, for the outstanding support! I highly recommend PushOwl and its amazing customer service team to anyone looking to boost their sales through effective notifications.

YUMI.PK
Pakistan
About 2 months using the app
April 10, 2024

thank you so much rojen for your support is marking i am glad

firstshop24.com
India
April 11, 2024

Rojen has been awesome in providing all the information that I needed to setup the App. Thank you so much for all the support!

SILVERVE
India
2 days using the app
March 16, 2024

I've never encountered customer service as warm and comfortable as Pushowl's. Thanks to Rojen! This app is crafted to foster business growth, not exploit it. I eagerly anticipate utilising it to engage subscribers and drive sales conversions in the future!

Maisonje