PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Green People

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very happy with PushOwl in the 6 weeks I've been using it. The app is easy to use and I haven't encountered any bugs or integration issues. Very helpful proactive support from their team.

Den Sidste Flaske

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

PushOWl er gode til at tage kontakt til en og fortælle hvad man kan bruge af redskaber for at forbedre sin salgskanal via PushOwl.

Redeemed and Embellished-Sab X Creations

Time spent using app 27 minutes

My customer experience has been very pleasant. I appreciate the tips and look forward to using this app. Thank you very much.

Decor Handles

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 9 hours

Taransh helped me with onboarding process. Still early to tell but customer support is great. Thanks so much. I will let you know once I see results.

NARGIS®

Location India

Great App. The team at Pushowl went above and beyond to help us with our queries. They keep giving us bite-sized tactics to improve our campaigns and performance. keep it up

Android Homme

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really helpful advice! And fast on replying to any enquires above and beyond service. Even when I could not access the files sent over they offered to email all the sheets.

ICYFLARE

Time spent using app 36 minutes

As someone who is just starting their wesbsite it can be very intimidating trying to find the right apps to get your product out there. I needed an app that would help me with reach to customers and not be the most confusing thing in the world. I saw that this app had all 5 stars from over 2 thousand people. So it must be good. Opened it and the walk through was so easy and gives you a good idea on how to create a push notif. 10/10 would recommend Taransh was a great help and even gave me very helpful tips on fixing my website!

Gemalion

Location India

This is by far the best customer service i have experienced on any Shopify Third party app. These people will help you with issues that you don't know but may face in future. I had a talk with a guy named "Taransh" he made the process so easy and quick for me that i could not stop myself leaving this review right after the chat with him. If you are confused or hesitant about this app , Go ahead you wont regret the decision.

Gomexus

Location China
Time spent using app 44 minutes

I like this PushOwl Web Push Notificationsapp! push customers quickly, and service is good! don't miss out!

FUTURELIFE®

Location South Africa

Great app to make use of to generate lost sales, as well as to make use of for campaigns. Very helpful team, that always goes the extra mile to assist!