PushOwl: Web Push , 2,826 reviews

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost customer engagement, traffic, and conversions. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and features like targeted web push notifications, personalized messages, cart recovery, and automated campaigns. Exceptional customer support, particularly from a representative named Rojen, is frequently mentioned. The app offers a free plan for new businesses and integrates seamlessly with Shopify stores. Merchants report noticeable increases in impressions, traffic, and revenue after using it.

October 12, 2023

Rojen is amazing! Super helpful, friendly, efficient. He really made this process a breeze!! Thank you!

Kate Bitsakos Studio
26 days using the app
October 30, 2023

The best customer service I've ever experienced. I got to talk to Rojen and he was the most caring customer service personal I've ever talked to. Highly recommend!

ElevatedBottle
Sweden
12 days using the app
August 17, 2023

Pushowl has exceeded all my expectations in terms of excellence and exceptional service. From the moment I integrated Pushowl into my site, I've witnessed a significant increase in user interaction and conversions, completely transforming how I engage with my customers.

Pushowl's excellence is reflected in its user-friendliness and its ability to deliver tangible results. The intuitive and well-designed interface made setting up and customizing push notifications a breeze. I was able to tailor notifications to my needs, segment my audience, and schedule them strategically to maximize their impact. This translated to increased repeat visits and higher customer engagement with my store's promotions and updates.

Pushowl has proven to be a push notification tool that not only fulfills its promise of boosting engagement and conversions, but also goes above and beyond in terms of user-friendliness and exceptional customer service. If you're seeking an effective way to enhance customer interaction and drive online sales, look no further than Pushowl. Its excellence and focus on customer service make it a valuable investment for any ecommerce business.

Do it Center Online
Panama
Over 5 years using the app
September 18, 2023

This application is very user friendly, and if there are any issues, their support team has been fantastic! Rojen was very knowledgeable and eager to assist in making sure I am using the app to its fullest. He even gave me some pointers on what can help my store be successful.

Stupefy Stuff
September 7, 2023

This was really helpful and an interesting tool to make adverts with. They offer a free plan until you make it.
Very helpful staff and kind to explain everything.
They will go out of their way to help you understand and even send links to help.
I feel reassured that they will help me with my business.

Rainbow Honour
January 8, 2024

Thank you Taransh! Your assistance has been invaluable, and I'm grateful for the free startup you provided. This app is fantastic, and your support is top-notch. Kudos to the PushOwl team for their excellence!

WaowProduct™ | Furniture 4 USA
About 1 hour using the app
September 25, 2023

incredible customer service. I have never had a better experience with any other business!!! 5 stars.

Kiss My Lips
Ireland
About 1 month using the app
January 29, 2024

Everything was explained clearly and they are helping my small business succeed.

Pal Journey
About 2 hours using the app
September 13, 2023

The customer support of this app is amazing! I was asking about the back in stock feature, their support is very attentive, professional and even share me some useful tips on starting my online store knowing that my site is about to launch.

KINPUP