PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

FB LUXURY FASHION

We have been using this app to build a community around our catalog. It allows us to update our community on the latest arrivals, promotions and motivate sales all round.

Glam'Era

This app, I was able to maneuver and was able to receive guidance on how to attract sales to my store. Also with the chat support feature was a plus for me, someone was willing to help to build your business and help you to get started.

INH Hair

The entire team over at Push Owl is amazing and so supportive. Anytime our marketing team has questions or needs and assistance they are very helpful and respond within a day! Push Owl is super intuitive to use and a really easy way to reach your customers. I highly recommend it!

Noyacopenhagen.com

Great app and super easy to use. And they have a really good customer support. I highly recommend it.

KOODOO

This App is super easy to use and has a positive impact on Sales. You can see the results immediately. Customer support is super responsive and what I loved is that they make suggestions on improvements that is tailor made to your store as every store is different. Welldone guys

January 8, 2021

Hi Nalisha and Team :)

I can't thank you enough for this amazing review. It really means a lot to us and we are very grateful to you guys for this.

I can't wait to see all the tips we discussed to reflect on the results. We are always on standby if you need any help.

Wish you and all your loved ones a very happy and prosperous 2021 🥰

Homestic

Great app, easy to use, and live support is really helpful. Enjoy it very much so far and will keep using it. Can't wait to see the impact on the conversion rate.

January 8, 2021

Hey Homestic Team 👋

Thank you so much for taking time write this beautiful review for us. We are really pleased to hear that you are loving our support so far. I'm sure you will see some quick results in the coming weeks.

We are always online if you need help, lets work together to achieve great results :)

好德 Better Choice

Have installed the app for couple of years but haven't really used its functionality. In December I decided to leverage it more and reached out for support. The team is very helpful. The app works great now and hope my store will get more revenue this year. https://betterchoice.com.tw/

Hey Allyssa and Team :)

Thank you so much for taking time to write a fantastic review for us. This means a world to us being a young startup.

We do hope that we achieve greater heights together in 2021. We are always online to help you with more tips and suggestions to maximise results :)

Wish you all a very happy and prosperous year ahead ☺️

Platooners

This app works amazing. A lot of providers try to dabble in push notification but push owl owns this space.

Hey Guy and Team : )

Can't thank you enough for this valuable review. Very consistent results through campaigns and automations in a very short span of time. Can't wait to see the results get better and better in the coming days.

Wishing you all a very happy and successful New year :)

T.E.H Creations

Download this app and had no idea what to do next. Rameez popped up and began helping. I was set up on the wrong plan and he quickly fixed the issue. Provided great information and articles to help get familiar with the app. Highly recommend using this service. Exactly customer service.

Hey Tane'Shea 👋

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our app and support so far. I hope the tips and resources we discussed today helps you get good results on your store and maximise results through our app.

We are always online if you need a hand :)

- Rameez

Bow & Arrow by Silvia

I highly recommend this app. Had the best experience with the service, I am new and I just started my business. And Rameez kindly helped me understand the app and showed me step by step how to use it for my business's best benefit. Thank you, thank you!

Hey Silvia,

It was great talking to you today. And can't thank you enough for taking time to share you experience about our support and app here and for the 5 stars. That really means a lot to us and we strongly believe that together we will achieve great results. 🥰

Wishing you and your family a very happy and successful 2021 : )

- Rameez