PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1962 reviews

41 - 50 of 1962 reviews

LeDay's Love

Great app to add to your account. They also have awesome customer service, and it's a real person you talk to. I'm excited to see how everything will work with this new app.

Simplified Kitchen

Love the text support. Dude sounded handsome and charismatic x. The app is good too, but get it just to chat to Felix

MissFoxFashion

The function is very powerful, which transforms a lot of abandoned users, and is especially suitable for the push of activities;

Customer service is very good! Can help solve any problems in time

Bath Parlor

Felix is a champ. Great staff and support all around. Amazing way to retarget those potential customers and send them your way again for the chance at a sale. Great app for what it does and for being free.

PGE-Tees

I have not used the app much just yet, as I just installed it. But based on the awesome reviews, I am excited to get started and looking forward to the benefits it will offer to my shop/business.

Earth Fed Muscle

I'm using this app to send push notifications (obviously). The great reviews led me to chose this app over the others. Felix was a great help answering my questions. Honestly, the setup is very quick and easy, you will be sending notifications within 30 minutes or less! In a few days, I'm closing in on 100 subscribers, and the app has saved 3 carts already. I see this generating appreciable revenue every week as more people subscribe. I hope Apple allows notification on iPhone, Ipad, and Safari soon, then this app will work even better. Highly recommend!!

HGR Packaging

Used the free version for about a month and made over $15k in sales directly from Push - we are now paid, members! Great product

Catpuccino Store

I installed and it just works. It's awesome. Also, their customer support is top-notch. At first, I thought it was a bot because of how friendly it was (LOL) but then a real human helped me with everything. Totally recommended!

Christiana Nisi

This app is great! I specifically like the abandoned cart automation—it’s helped me recover more sales than before, which I’m so thankful for!! The support team is always super nice and helpful when I need help too!!

OFFICIAL BLACK DIAMONDS

Just got the app and it is very easy to use it. Really good support. Customer service is such an important aspect when it comes to every business and they are doing a very good job. I am excited to see the future results for my business as well with this app.