PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

DEPULEY

Time spent using app 32 minutes

The app supports easy subscription just by one click without giving any email, which will meet customers' will nowadays. Whenever visitors come, they'll see a small permission box asking them to Allow Notifications.

fujer jewelry

Time spent using app 27 minutes

Taransh is amazing very supportive! He helped my business a lot! Thanks to him. He supported to with free shopify guides and suggested me fav icon.

Ephin Lifestyle Holdings Corp.

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app works well for us. Easy to use, has helped drive more sales. Responsive and helpful support staff.

Tienda Naturista Pronapresa

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Es una aplicación muy intuitiva y muy útil para mantenerte en contacto con tus clientes, además el soporte técnico es 5 estrellas, la recomiendo mucho.

Blissful Drapes

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Awesome app, super awesome team to support ! We are having, by far the best experience on Shopify App Store with Pushowl. It's interface is simple, clear and easy to use. No coding knowledge required. We strongly recommend Pushowl to all business owners, no matter at what stage of growth of business you are !

CRVSH

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 11 hours

Great app and lovely support. The setup process was very simple and we're already running our push notifications. :)

VedaOils

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has been one of my favourites for a time now that I've been using it. The fantastic support staff, in particular Taransh, is fantastic. The app is simple to use and should be successful in boosting sales.

www.allprintheads.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have been using this app for a while, and it is one of my favorites. This app has brought fantastic conversions to our store and is one of the top converting apps I have ever found. Better even than email. Keep it up, Push Owl. Keep improving the app.

Joy is the Journey

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I integrated PushOwl into my store to help get customers to return to their abandoned carts. Not only was I able to set everything up, Fabian went above and beyond in giving me helpful tips to improve my Shopify store, as well as a plethora of information that will help me get the most out of the PushOwl app in general! Wonderful app and customer service! Would definitely recommend!

vertplanter

Location China
Time spent using app About 5 hours

This app is very easy to get started, works very well for remarketing, and is not expensive to run. There is also a live online service, so I can get straight to customer service if have a problem.