PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

SM

PushOwl is great apps to notify your customer with important news. For me myself, I rarely open my email. So push notification is way to go and this apps is just perfect for it!

Bae Shop

PushOwl is just the tool I was looking for my abandoned cart notifications! This is great! Totally recommend it!

20S

Just unique and useful. Grow your biz with PushOwnl.

One of the best customer service available also.

bpassive

Just the tool that I was looking for! it gets the job done professionally. If you want to level up your online store you should try this! it's very user-friendly too and the customer service is superb.

Panzerino

This is a very useful app, to help market your product and keep your customers informed, the support is A++. Kudos to the PushOwl team.
BTW, I got a great bonus, they upgraded my plan to Business plan for free due to COVID-19, for a startup like me and many others is a big help.
Great job!

kudosbunny

love that it's free ! Has a whole bunch of features and i even got a free business due to covid which i'm excited to try out

Gadgetli Store

This app is essential for every store, it increased the conversation rate and added a professional touch to my store

Seed & Bean

Simple to use, and the campaign element is great. Not as much success with the abandoned cart notifications. Great customer service with quick response time.

BabyAmy Factory Inc

It's a powerful direct-to-consumer app. Very easy to digest platform, with simple step-by-step instructions to set-up. Also the staff is very kind. Rameez upgraded my plan for free. Thanks guys. Best of luck.

J O U R N

The team support was so nice and helpful :D I liked how they explained to me a few things. 5 stars