PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Polo Club

We love this app, it is very intuitive to use and the service is great, they are always willing to help you. We recommend it

Popcorn Shed

PushOwl is very easy to use and works super intuitive. Scheduling a campaign is done within 2 minutes. Next to that, I am very impressed with the customer support they're providing. When I have a question, the PushOwl team replies very quickly. I recently logged in to schedule some new campaigns and without asking, someone sent me a message with some easy tips to increase our subscriber list and improve our returning customer rate. I'm a fan!

Rebelger.com

App is great and the service is great. this is an app that you always must have to get extra revenue.

ellipstore

We use this app everyday and it's beautiful. The app UI is beautiful too and it's helping us out to generate sales too. I recommend everyone to use it if you are starting it out as it will firstly help you to gain subscriber

GreenBay

I love the app, really straight forward to use and you can see results almost immediately. Customer support is also great! I have to thank Lucio for his advise to increase subscribers. Highly recommended app :)

1928 Jewelry

If you want to know how your e-commerce site can make extra money the easy way, download the PushOwl App. Yes, the easy way. Push Owl was not lying when they said “PushOwl works out of the box without setup or code changes.” With very little work, we’ve been able to generate great revenue that we would have never had if it wasn’t for PushOwl.

Messokay.co

Excellent apps and customer services! They actually explained to me step by step and advised what is the best plan for me as a starter business. Highly recommended!

Autogoodies Malaysia

PushPOwl did wonder for our business, only with a Free Account. Decided that was no brainer to upgrade to the premium plan and take the business to the next level. Really recommended.

Lamborghini

A must have for stores with 1k+ visitors. It's almost like free money. Support is awesome too! I give this 5 stars.

Viners

Excellent app and customer service! Thanks to Lucio for helping us. A little bit expensive compared with other apps.