PushOwl: Web Push , 2,832 reviews

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost customer engagement, traffic, and conversions. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and features like targeted web push notifications, personalized messages, cart recovery, and automated campaigns. Exceptional customer support, particularly from a representative named Rojen, is frequently mentioned. The app offers a free plan for new businesses and integrates seamlessly with Shopify stores. Merchants report noticeable increases in impressions, traffic, and revenue after using it.

December 14, 2023

Rojen was extremely helpful and informative. The guided tour and what was best for my business model was suggested on what I should and could use to allow the app to work for me. Highly recommend

Tips of Elegance
January 31, 2024

Rojen was incredibly helpful and informative with the PushOwl app. Rojen took time to review my store and provide helpful pointers to improve traffic and professionalism. I'm so impressed with the shop and customer services.

Familiar's Roost
40 minutes using the app
January 30, 2024

It was really good, the customer support was very supportive and considerate.

Nebular Vision
About 15 hours using the app
January 18, 2024

Great customer service and great pricing (free for the 1st year) for small business owners! Thanks rojen who helped me onboarding.

ORMIRO
October 30, 2023

The best customer service I've ever experienced. I got to talk to Rojen and he was the most caring customer service personal I've ever talked to. Highly recommend!

ElevatedBottle
Sweden
12 days using the app
January 8, 2024

Thank you Taransh! Your assistance has been invaluable, and I'm grateful for the free startup you provided. This app is fantastic, and your support is top-notch. Kudos to the PushOwl team for their excellence!

WaowProduct™ | Furniture 4 USA
January 29, 2024

Everything was explained clearly and they are helping my small business succeed.

Pal Journey
About 2 hours using the app
January 16, 2024

Rojen is a very helpful guy. He answered every answer very patiently and clearly. Would love to talk to him again!

Chamba Pakistan
Pakistan
About 2 hours using the app
December 7, 2023

Rojen, was very professional, helpful, and freiendly. He explained everything to me and walked me though everything. He was excellent.

Claws and Paws Express Store
November 6, 2023

Very helpful and kind!! They gave helpful pointers to our new store! So grateful for the kindness!

Smoky Mountain Jams