PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Swwadesi

It's a really helpful tool to connect with customers and serve a better way.We have found this tool more productive than email marketing!!!

The Dude Collection

We have been looking for a way to engage customers to build brand recognition for the longest of times. What do you know??? Push Owl has stepped up to help us out.

Showeree

Great app, very intuitive, packed with lots of features to notify and keep in touch with your customers. Great customer support as well. I recommend trying the app out to see for yourself.

Lifestyle RG

The Contemporary Ape Store

These guys are champ! Really helping the little guys out in their time of need. I and their customer service is on point. Very Excited to start using this product!

fofokart

nice guys great service chat is very good and helpful hope app work great for me also features are nice

Forever Winked

Customer service is amazing. Rameez was very helpful and quick with responding. He was able to assist me with my needs. So far, the app is useful as well. I would recommend this app to everyone!

Unique A Trend

Great customer support!!! Had been a pleasant experience thus far. Thank you so much for your assistance Rameez.

Sembralia

We use this app to promote our Blog and new products, as well as to send product offers and discounts. Its worth every penny, as we get return on sales every month. The support team is highly accesible and happy to help you reach your goals!

Pini Parma

very good app for push notifications
i recommend this app if you want to sell more than send only newsletters