PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Flows Art

Location Germany

This app is a real gamechanger because it provides another channel, parallel to email marketing to generate additional sales. The support is really outstanding and quick to reach. I can recommend the app without reservation

Caden Lane

Fantastic app to help reach both new and returning customers. We added a significant amount of additional revenue to our shop in less than 90 days and PushOwl is now a key part of our marketing plans. It's easy to use and has provided great ROI. We're excited to see what features they add in the future!

Mable Road

Taransh was extremely friendly and helpful in answering all of my questions! This is a great app to use for those just starting out (and those who are years in). Thank you!

Artisanthropy Fibre Arts

Excellent app for push notifications. Integrates well with my theme, works great, and seems to be providing ROI. Support was amazing at helping to tailor a custom subscription that works just for my store. Thanks so much for the help and the great app!

JML Coffee

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have been using them for about a week and I am really impressed with the support team and the app.

nywow o

Location Malaysia

A great app to help your business to get in touch with your potential customers closely. Taransh was very helpful to make onboarding easy.

chicsumer

Location Singapore

The app worked out perfectly, and the customer service from Taransh is excellent! Will recomment it

Valdez Vogue Klozzet

Location Jamaica
Time spent using app About 2 months

How could I ever forget to write this special review to my amazing app called push owl notification, listen guys I've never experienced customer service that bring tears to my eyes like this before, I didn't even ask for the help and they already knew I needed it, plus I got a wordl class deal that I won't say but to tell you come and experience it for your self, thank you push owl for making me feel accepted and appreciated as a young business and I'm forever greatful HIGHLY RECOMMENDEDAND 10 MORE STARTS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Nebula Monkey

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I started using PushOwl to increase my customer relations and grow my business. It provides a large suite of options and is really easy to use. Taransh from customer support was also fantastic in helping support me through setup and even took the time to offer me some fantastic Tips and advice to help improve my store and grow my customer base. I would heavily recommend this product the free plan to start with and the business plan as you grow are fantastic aides to help increase your customer base and create a credible and fantastic business.

LifeGetsEasier

I met a great friend that goes by the name of Taransh, He has been the best help i have ever received from a Shopify app. He has provided me so much information and has helped me so much in my progress with my store, Its amazing how much the support team cares for your success. This is by FAR the best support i have received from ANY App. This app BY FAR is worth every penny!