Reviews (2,927)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration. Its push notification feature is particularly effective for abandoned cart recovery and personalized messaging. Merchants also appreciate the reliable performance, exceptional customer support, and advanced features like analytics and subscriber segmentation. The new email marketing tool is well-received, and the support for new businesses, including free plans and upgrades, is highly valued. The app's automation capabilities and ability to re-engage website visitors and recapture lost sales are frequently mentioned.

March 25, 2024

We're still in the early stages of working with this app on our store. However, we're extremely pleased with the functionality that we have used to date and seen a positive impact on our store. I would highly recommend this app for your store, whether you're just starting out or you're a seasoned professional. Customer service is exceptional. Shout out to Rojen who's a 'Rock Star'.

ProGrip Grip Socks
6 months using the app
April 25, 2024

Good Good Good ! The app is good .Rojen is very nice to solve my problem10/10

SHINE HAIR
China
About 1 month using the app
April 18, 2024

I'm new with PushOwl but I will say I feel confident in the product advertising will more than serve my business needs.

Assortment Avenue
About 2 months using the app
April 9, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Rojen from the PushOwl team, and I must say, the level of customer service I received was truly outstanding.
I was looking to upgrade my PushOwl plan to the Business tier, and Rojen went above and beyond to ensure a smooth and hassle-free process. He is incredibly knowledgeable and responsive. What really stood out to me was Rojen's proactive approach. He reached out to me directly, offered a free upgrade to the Business plan, and walked me through the entire process step-by-step. This level of personalized attention is rare these days, and it made the entire experience feel tailored to my business.

Wonder Wish List
Lebanon
About 2 months using the app
April 24, 2024

I want to say this app is wonderful .It help me understand the features and gave me some solid advice for my business. The customer service people was in tune to my store needs.

Entrigued By Designz
30 days using the app
April 22, 2024

It was good help i got from you
thanks

Nayu studio
India
26 days using the app
February 27, 2024

The support agent is very kind and helpful, Rojen helped me with my concern, and above all, he checked my entire setup and helped me achieve the full potential of the app. We have so much faith in Pushowl, we're very excited about this marketing journey, and we're hoping for the best, thanks to Pushowl

Nordic Lifting
Hong Kong SAR
Almost 4 years using the app
June 14, 2024

I just started using PushOwl and Brevo but already love it. They have great features and whenever I'm not sure about something or need some assistance their staff answers almost immediately and is super friendly. I'm excited to see how great of a help it will be for my business.

Tina Heissler
Germany
7 days using the app
April 20, 2024

Atendimento nota 1 milhão!!! mais 5 milhões de estrelas!!! Rojen foi um verdadeiro amigo irmão e fez tudo para mim! Configurou o pushOwl 100% e ainda me deu dicas para melhorar o meu Site e ficou junto comigo até eu terminar. Ele nao só configirou 100% o PushOwl no meu site como aida fez junto comigo a melhoria de todo o meu site. esse atendimento eu nunca tive em lugar nenhumamigos! Muito obrigado PushOwl e Rojen por tudo! essa parceria vai durar muito!

Titilio.com
22 days using the app
March 28, 2024

it's a great app for getting subscribers, onboarding is very simple and very user-friendly

Ini Stylez