PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Abandoned Cart Recovery & Push Notifications

Simicase Com

Okay, where should I start? If I could leave more stars I would. This is the best push notifications app you can add to your store, I have tested others but this one is never down and support is PERFECT, almost always realtime chat with support times help you to get everything of this app. After testing it we upgrade to the bussines plan for more impressions and more options. The push for for abandoned cart really helps with recoveries and that alone pays it self back.

Our recovery rate is increased from 5 to 18 and we already had recovery emails.

Don't bother with any other push notifications applications. Take the time to learn this one. We use this on all of our stores and no regret since day 1.

Last thing for the team: Standard translation of push notification in other languages would be a nice thing.

Fien Collection

Perfect App! I highly recommend this to any store owners that would love to engage with their customers!

Aroma For Life

Works just perfect !
Install it with your eyes closed. I would recommend it to anyone running an e-commerce store. The push notifications keep reminding your visitors about your store and eventually you make some sales. And since it is free, they deserve a higher rating than 5. Keep up the good work guys :)

Minifigsr Us

Service is great, product works like a charm. I would call this the new way to contact customers without using email.

Three Snails

Wow! Wow! Very cool!
I use the application, it is very happy.

Local Bear

The service is amazing and the app is simple to use. The support from the customer service end is amazing as well. Keep up the amazing work. Full stars all the way.

Nekid Swimwear

liking it a lot so far! easy to use and great customer service - they respond immediately and are happy to help!

Grassetto Coffee

Increased sales and great customer support! Must have app!

Sairasboutique

Love this app. It's just been a few days and I'm already seeing an increase in subscriptions for push notifications. Works like a charm and the customer service is top-notch! Thank you Kunal for going out of the way to help me improve my website. Highly recommended. Looking forward to more great features and updates to this amazing app.

Rustic Sinks

Wonderful app and highly recommend. Easy to load and use. Dashboard is clean and organized. I had subscribers sign up right away. Easy to use, add push notifications for sales. I love the added feature of adding a product photo to the notification. It shows clearly and resizing is easy. Customer service is professional and helpful. Great value. I look forward to the new features coming.